Costa Rica is a fiscal mess

deltex1

Gold Member
Dec 15, 2012
Near the Alamo
Simple math says their debt is equal to $20000 dollars per person on that island. But then, simple math says US debt is equal to $60000 per person living in Our 50 States. Do something congress! Lower taxes...cut spending...eliminate waste! Time is running out!
20 trillion divided by 350 million.

20 trillion divided by 350 million

Costa Rica is not an island. You mean Puerto Rico right?

I expect $40 trillion in national debt in 8 years.

Simple math says their debt is equal to $20000 dollars per person on that island. But then, simple math says US debt is equal to $60000 per person living in Our 50 States. Do something congress! Lower taxes...cut spending...eliminate waste! Time is running out!

Sure, but first we have to create a free college and health care plan.

Costa Rica is not an island. You mean Puerto Rico right?

I expect $40 trillion in national debt in 8 years.

Costa Rica, Puerto Rico, they all sound and look the same to me.

I know this thread isn't REALLY about Costa Rica, but did you know they are one of the few countries in the world without a standing national army? That's how they save money and can give great health care to their citizens.

I guess Costa Rica would be an island if you consider North and South America one really BIG island...

...or...

if you were homeschooled.

I know this thread isn't REALLY about Costa Rica, but did you know they are one of the few countries in the world without a standing national army? That's how they save money and can give great health care to their citizens.

Why that is totally un-American.

To be considered for being a US territory or state, they better get their sh#t together and start piling up some debt.

I guess Costa Rica would be an island if you consider North and South America one really BIG island...

...or...

Homeschool? Don't you mean public school?

...or...

And even there, he learned nothing but lies.

...or...

And even there, he learned nothing but lies.

I'm sure in public school, he got taught that men could be women and women could be men and how to put rubbers on bananas and in science class Darwin done it.

Too bad he can't read this so as to respond.

...or...

Public Schools make Private Schools thrive.

...or...

Yeah private schools rule.

sexy-plaid-school-girl-costume.jpg

...or...

We must destroy the voucher program cuz we don't want our politicians to be forced to have their children rub shoulders with the darky public school kids.

...or...

In homeschool you learn that Costa Rica was formed 6000 years ago,

by the Lord.

...or...

We must destroy the voucher program cuz we don't want our politicians to be forced to have their children rub shoulders with the darky public school kids.

If you give tax payer funded vouchers to parents to pay for private school, it becomes a public school.

Make them conform to public school rules.

...or...

In homeschool you learn that Costa Rica was formed 6000 years ago,

by the Lord.

So long as they can read and write and think for themselves to find out different and don't try to chop off their perfectly good pee pee to become a woman I think they have the better life.

...or...

If you give tax payer funded vouchers to parents to pay for private school, it becomes a public school.

Conform, conform, conform.

Where is the diversity? I thought that was our strength.

...or...

Conform, conform, conform.

Where is the diversity? I thought that was our strength.

You don't believe in diversity. Why are you pretending?

btw, why do I keep hearing so much about colleges having to comply with this and that BECAUSE they receive government funding?

Forum List

Back