sometimes having standards for politicians sucks

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
It makes me dislike most of them. Makes me sound miserable.
Then I think, which one sounds more miserable? The political hack or my standards?

Then I think, which one sounds more miserable? The political hack or my standards?
So as a GOP super dupe, you have the GOP who are bought off hacks, and the b*******belief that Democrats are hacks from listening to the biggest propaganda machine we've ever seen. Too bad for you...

So as a GOP super dupe, you have the GOP who are bought off hacks, and the b*******belief that Democrats are hacks from listening to the biggest propaganda machine we've ever seen. Too bad for you...
Yet you claim to not be a hack....... :rofl:

Lol what a loser

I know the facts and I'm intelligent unlike GOP voters

No folks, you can't make this shit up......... :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

so do you believe Hillary and the foundation are corrupt? Bill is a pedophile Obama had control for 2 years blacks are lazy? Typical GOP voter

Lol what a loser
So you have nothing but stupid talking points and ridiculous insults... Typical.

Lol what a loser
So you have nothing but stupid talking points and ridiculous insults... Typical.
Calling you a loser is a talking point? Lol
What a loser

The duopoly sucks and hates you but the hack Franco is here to tell us how one party is awesome :lol:

Most people try to be honest and expect the same from the people we put in office..

Trump is being honest and being himself, yet you dislike him why? Most people it appears don't want politicians being honest and themselves.

Lol what a loser
Calling you a loser is a talking point? Lol
What a loser
No it's a ridiculous insult duh

so do you believe Hillary and the foundation are corrupt? Bill is a pedophile Obama had control for 2 years blacks are lazy? Typical GOP voter
No, you're not a clueless hack......... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lol what a loser
OH THE IRONY!!!!!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Forum List

Back