Cost Of Illegal Immigration Clock

This is where our tax money is being wasted by liberals. OAN News network shows this every hour.

$8-9 thousand a second.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration Clock
And to think all americans ever had to do was alter their shopping habits and pay a bit more at the cash register to encourage capital to pay a bit more to hire americans.

If a real American had been concerned with the wages of Americans AND the Liberty of all men, instead of Donald Trump simply cutting corporate taxes, he would have stuck all this immigration nonsense on the back burner and told corporate America:

We're going to start with what was then a 39 percent tax for business.

If a company takes someone off welfare, disability, or unemployment they get a tax break

If a company brings jobs back to America they get a tax break

If a company hires an all American staff they get another tax break

If a company pays 15 percent more than an established poverty level, they get yet another tax break

If a company has a tuition program to pay employees some tuition benefits and / or on the job training leading to a certification in a field of employment (certified welder, electrician, etc.) they get another tax break.

If a company could utilize all those tax breaks, their tax rate would go from the old 39 percent to just 15 percent.

You have to incentivize employers to hire Americans, not infringe on them and try to criminalize Liberty.

U.S. Code § 1325.Improper entry by alien

(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penaltiesAny alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

(c)Marriage fraud
Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

(d)Immigration-related entrepreneurship fraud
Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

(Continued)

8 U.S. Code § 1325 - Improper entry by alien

'Nuff said.

So, you get a little civil misdemeanor for entering the United States. You cannot even tell me what that law means.

A civil misdemeanor like that is not sufficient to keep families separated, As soon as the dog and pony show is over, you will find that out.
It means you get thrown the hell back were you came from.

2nd offense is a Felony.........by our laws.........

Now you need to go to a foreign country without a passport and say the BS you have been saying here.

Enjoy...........People who obey the rules have no problems...............those that don't........should get thrown back............easy peasy.

(a)Improper time or place; avoidance of examination or inspection; misrepresentation and concealment of facts

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.

(b)Improper time or place; civil penaltiesAny alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

(c)Marriage fraud
Any individual who knowingly enters into a marriage for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, or fined not more than $250,000, or both.

Any individual who knowingly establishes a commercial enterprise for the purpose of evading any provision of the immigration laws shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, or both.

(Continued)

'Nuff said.

So, you get a little civil misdemeanor for entering the United States. You cannot even tell me what that law means.

A civil misdemeanor like that is not sufficient to keep families separated, As soon as the dog and pony show is over, you will find that out.

Now you need to go to a foreign country without a passport and say the BS you have been saying here.

Enjoy...........People who obey the rules have no problems...............those that don't........should get thrown back............easy peasy.

RESPONSE: You can cite a law all day long that you don't understand. It won't change the fact that every practicing U.S. Attorney (those in charge of representing the government in enforcing that statute) along with immigration judges, the Dept. of Home (IN) Security and the courts have all verified the facts presented on this thread. READ the thread and access the links. Posting crap as large as you like don't take away from the fact that it is a civil offense and, legally speaking, is not that big of a deal.

You can get butt hurt all you like; call me names; pretend to be something you are not, but if you ever want to challenge my patriotism, remember I can be reached via PM away from the eyes of mods.

If you like Mexico's immigration laws, I wish to Hell you would leave my country and go there. Pack your shit and LEAVE. This is the United States of America - the land of LIBERTY. You are misinforming people while you finance your own destruction AND you are unable to find one, single, solitary post I've made wherein the facts are not exactly as I presented them.

If you get a DUI, it is a misdemeanor; do it repeatedly, it becomes a felony, so I didn't get whatever point you were trying to make.

If the founders could read what you post, they would literally hang your ass for treason. The statute you cite was not allowed to exist until ALL the founders / framers were dead and buried AND THEN, the United States Supreme Court had to legislate from the bench (an unconstitutional act) to give Congress the power to pass that kind of legislation.

You seem not to be able to differentiate between LIBERTY and citizenship. You stupid, insane, dim witted, ignorant misguided political propaganda prostitutes don't have a clue. IF you criminalize Liberty for one person, NOT A SWINGING DICK AMONG US WILL HAVE LIBERTY. Citizenship, OTOH, is a privilege. THAT is where you should focus your efforts. Once YOU HAVE made enough people from foreign countries citizens, they will control Congress and this fight will be moot because they will vote you into oblivion and you will only exist to be some liberal's bitch.

(c)Marriage fraud

(Continued)

'Nuff said.

RESPONSE: You can cite a law all day long that you don't understand. It won't change the fact that every practicing U.S. Attorney (those in charge of representing the government in enforcing that statute) along with immigration judges, the Dept. of Home (IN) Security and the courts have all verified the facts presented on this thread. READ the thread and access the links. Posting crap as large as you like don't take away from the fact that it is a civil offense and, legally speaking, is not that big of a deal.

You can get butt hurt all you like; call me names; pretend to be something you are not, but if you ever want to challenge my patriotism, remember I can be reached via PM away from the eyes of mods.

If you like Mexico's immigration laws, I wish to Hell you would leave my country and go there. Pack your shit and LEAVE. This is the United States of America - the land of LIBERTY. You are misinforming people while you finance your own destruction AND you are unable to find one, single, solitary post I've made wherein the facts are not exactly as I presented them.

If you get a DUI, it is a misdemeanor; do it repeatedly, it becomes a felony, so I didn't get whatever point you were trying to make.

If the founders could read what you post, they would literally hang your ass for treason. The statute you cite was not allowed to exist until ALL the founders / framers were dead and buried AND THEN, the United States Supreme Court had to legislate from the bench (an unconstitutional act) to give Congress the power to pass that kind of legislation.

You seem not to be able to differentiate between LIBERTY and citizenship. You stupid, insane, dim witted, ignorant misguided political propaganda prostitutes don't have a clue. IF you criminalize Liberty for one person, NOT A SWINGING DICK AMONG US WILL HAVE LIBERTY. Citizenship, OTOH, is a privilege. THAT is where you should focus your efforts. Once YOU HAVE made enough people from foreign countries citizens, they will control Congress and this fight will be moot because they will vote you into oblivion and you will only exist to be some liberal's bitch.
I sense butt hurt here with anyone who disagrees with you. I simply don't care. Every nation on earth has rules for entry. Illegals violate the laws coming here without permission whether you like it or not.

Get the hell out of my country...........................Make me...........Born and raised and if you want some come get some.

(c)Marriage fraud

(Continued)

'Nuff said.

I sense butt hurt here with anyone who disagrees with you. I simply don't care. Every nation on earth has rules for entry. Illegals violate the laws coming here without permission whether you like it or not.

Get the hell out of my country...........................Make me...........Born and raised and if you want some come get some.

If I knew what rock I had to flip over to see you face to face, I would buy your one way ticket to Mexico.

YOU are the one who got butt hurt. You do your usual strategy of jumping into the middle of conversations without knowing what the Hell is being said, and spout your B.S. The advantage I have over you is that I can present your views better than you can.

I know the difference between political propaganda used to motivate people to act and the actual laws that need addressing once people do act. You don't. You are a keyboard commando, hiding behind a board name on a discussion board that has never worked in immigration cases that were heard in immigration court. I have. So, you are the only one that gets butt hurt.

I just get tired of your feminine whining and pretending to be a bad ass, but never around when the heat is on. What you say to me is what men say to other men in private when they want to face off against them and see if they are what they think they are. Give it up. Cowards that act tough and try to start shit on the net live in a world of fear - and you are about the most insecure poster I've met in a good while.

(c)Marriage fraud

(Continued)

'Nuff said.

If I knew what rock I had to flip over to see you face to face, I would buy your one way ticket to Mexico.

YOU are the one who got butt hurt. You do your usual strategy of jumping into the middle of conversations without knowing what the Hell is being said, and spout your B.S. The advantage I have over you is that I can present your views better than you can.

I know the difference between political propaganda used to motivate people to act and the actual laws that need addressing once people do act. You don't. You are a keyboard commando, hiding behind a board name on a discussion board that has never worked in immigration cases that were heard in immigration court. I have. So, you are the only one that gets butt hurt.

I just get tired of your feminine whining and pretending to be a bad ass, but never around when the heat is on. What you say to me is what men say to other men in private when they want to face off against them and see if they are what they think they are. Give it up. Cowards that act tough and try to start shit on the net live in a world of fear - and you are about the most insecure poster I've met in a good while.
Your long winded butt hurt impresses NO ONE................You are the one getting more enraged when people do not agree with you.........

I could care less about your opinions................and you aren't throwing anyone out of this country.

They come across obeying our laws or we will throw them out. It's that simple. Just like the rest of the nations on earth.

Because you don't like isn't my problem........it's yours.........suck it up...........and deal with the fact that hardly anyone agrees with you on this thread.

Your long winded butt hurt impresses NO ONE................You are the one getting more enraged when people do not agree with you.........

I could care less about your opinions................and you aren't throwing anyone out of this country.

They come across obeying our laws or we will throw them out. It's that simple. Just like the rest of the nations on earth.

Because you don't like isn't my problem........it's yours.........suck it up...........and deal with the fact that hardly anyone agrees with you on this thread.

I do not care who agrees with me or who disagrees with me. I present the facts and let them stand on their own merits. You want to make it personal, but you don't have the balls to do anything about it except make attack posts. You aren't smart enough to have a civil conversation.

How about this? If you don't like my posts, don't read the damn things. That is simple enough. Throw out as many people as you like, but they are going to keep coming back. This will be moot after the next election, so it isn't worth telling your dumb ass how you're setting the movement back 50 more years.

You belong in Mexico, not the shining city on a hill.

He/she/it/mutant claims it's a 'lawyer'; as we can see it's clear why it isn't busy and has so much time to blather dumbass nonsense on the innernutz. Such trolling shouldn't be allowed in the CDZ if they were really serious about it being a 'Clean' zone.

He/she/it/mutant claims it's a 'lawyer'; as we can see it's clear why it isn't busy and has so much time to blather dumbass nonsense on the innernutz. Such trolling shouldn't be allowed in the CDZ if they were really serious about it being a 'Clean' zone.

Although I went to law school, I've made no such claim as to what I am right now. You are a liar. Feel free to read this thread as we've covered that material and it has already been asked and answered.

What I can say to you is that you have to be a communist, atheist and or heathen to even contemplate criminalizing Liberty.

You have to be a stark raving idiot to push Trump's agenda which has been shown to be the Democrats way to wage a subtle form of genocide against the white people in the United States.

The usual suspects have shown up. Now they want me banned for giving them sound advice on keeping Trump in office and calling it trolling. The fact that my critics want to limit the First Amendment by censoring the Freedom of Expression should tell you who they are. Then they wage war on Liberty. That is strike two.

Here are political fanatics that advocate enforcing existing laws. But, the existing laws were put into place by Democrats for the sole purpose of diluting the white vote and making whites a minority. Is that my critics cannot understand English OR are they working for some entity that hates America and the white people?

As we saw earlier in this thread, immigrants and the children of immigrants make up 13 percent of the federal legislators. Of the 68 immigrants / children of immigrants 57 are Democrats and Bernie Sanders is an Independent. Notice how my critics conveniently ignore that warning. They want you focused on a wall. Meanwhile, Congress is being taken over by Democrats. You're losing to the Democrats; the build the wall guys strategies are to increase the influence of Democrats in Congress and to keep naturalizing a million people per year. Ask yourself, honestly, what is wrong with this picture?

This is where our tax money is being wasted by liberals. OAN News network shows this every hour.

$8-9 thousand a second.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration Clock
That's interesting information.

There also is some other information in the news recently, about the costs of the different steps of illegal information that are supposed to be shouldered by the illegal immigrants that has been shifted to the taxpayer.

The costs incurred by the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) is primarily funded by fees charged to those seeking admission to the country. Or at least it would be if we were taking in enough money to pay for it all.

With that in mind, the Trump administration is proposing a revamp of the current fee structure, increasing the cost for immigration applications and adding a new fee for asylum claims.

The Trump administration plans to raise fees on various immigration applications and impose a $50 fee on asylum claims.

In a statement released on Friday, Acting Director Ken Cuccinelli said that U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), an agency funded almost entirely by fees, will be raising fees in order to match increasing expenditures. The administration’s proposed fee rule will be added to the Federal Register on Nov. 14.

“USCIS is required to examine incoming and outgoing expenditures, just like a business, and make adjustments based on that analysis. This proposed adjustment in fees would ensure more applicants cover the true cost of their applications and minimizes subsidies from an already over-extended system, ” Cuccinellii said.​

The USCIS is currently projected to be underfunded to the tune of $1.3 billion this year. These fee changes would go at least some way toward closing the gap.

And how did we get so far in the hole? As Stocking reported, consider that there were 6,382 pending asylum cases in January of 2010. As of January of this year, there were 325,277 pending affirmative asylum cases. And every one of them takes time and manpower to record, investigate and process.

Asylum requests have increase by 51 TIMES.

Over the years these fees have been reviewed on a regular basis and slowly increased. If they are increasing faster now it’s because the rate of incoming applicants is growing exponentially. If the people doing the complaining want all of these costs dumped onto the general funds supported by taxpayers, they should get the Democrats to put that proposal into a legislative bill.

You do realize that your citing source is funded by a rich white supremacist, right?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning you. I'm pointing out that if you want to be honest about it, there is a bit of bias in anything John Tanton financed. Secondly, there is no point peeing down peoples neck and telling them this is about anything less that racial preservation. America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion, so it's time to put this subject into its proper perspective.
Actually the proper perspective would be the fact that Democrats can't win elections without bringing millions of non-English speaking brown people here. They don't care that it's costing us $300 billion per year to do it....not to mention all of the crime and diseases these fuckers are bringing with them.

Why are you blaming the Democrats? Sure, the Democrats passed the anti-white immigration laws, but the wall religionists demand that those laws which were passed to deliberately dilute the white vote and make us a minority be enforced.

Dude, get real, the guy doing the most posting on the side of the anti-immigrants here has admitted that he can't read past two or three sentences at the most. So, you are relying on guys that have talking points, but no substance. I AM IN AGREEMENT THAT DEMOCRATS ARE BRINGING IN NON-WHITE PEOPLE TO DILUTE THE WHITE VOTE, BUT IT'S EQUALLY TRUE (READ THE FREAKING THREAD) THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP THE WALL ARE HELPING THE LIBERALS - NOT THE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

One thing that remains painfully obvious here is that you have no educated leadership. One fruitloop is posting a civil misdemeanor from Title 8 of the United States Code as if it means something important. So, here is what Trump's own attorney said about it:

It's not going to change balance of the truth. If you're making more people citizens than you are allowing to work here, you reach a point where they outnumber you. For crying out loud please read the thread and check the links before thinking you're criticizing me.

I don't think it's a matter of any WHITE VOTE. Even Hispanic citizens have issues with the way Democrats are bringing these people here while ignoring the homeless in their states and cities. Blacks moved out of California in droves about a decade ago because of Democrat policies. Everyone hates high taxes and unemployment except the people living on welfare. They don't give a damn.....they just want to sit in their shacks and smoke dope all day.

The primary issue with all of these people collecting benefits is the massive expense. Just when the Baby-boomers are all retiring the Democrats bring in millions of Muslims and Central Americans to swallow up Social Security and health care. These people that are collecting our benefits shouldn't be. And the Democrats are getting them registered and using their votes wherever they need them. Many of these people haven't a clue what they're signing. Some are being carted around different voter precincts to change the vote in close elections. Some are told to just sign a blank ballot and their vote stolen by DACA activists. Several Democrat controlled states have almost 100% mail-in elections which makes it impossible to keep the vote honest.

So spare me the God Damned lecture.

Their moralistic self-righteous outrage is a little much. Nobody was hunting down DACA, then Obama decided to turn them into a political football. So now here we are at SCOTUS.

The President announced some time ago that he planned to start winding down and eventually ending DACA (the “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” program created by President Obama) if Congress failed to enact any sort of comprehensive immigration reform or supporting legislation. As with virtually all of his executive orders, this one was immediately challenged and remains tied up in court to this day. Now, however, the Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case and put it to rest once and for all. But as the Associated Press explains, the outcome is far from certain.

The Supreme Court is taking up the Trump administration’s plan to end legal protections that shield 660,000 immigrants from deportation, a case with strong political overtones amid the 2020 presidential election campaign.

All eyes will be on Chief Justice John Roberts when the court hears arguments Tuesday. Roberts is the conservative justice closest to the court’s center who also is keenly aware of public perceptions of an ideologically divided court.​

You do realize that your citing source is funded by a rich white supremacist, right?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning you. I'm pointing out that if you want to be honest about it, there is a bit of bias in anything John Tanton financed. Secondly, there is no point peeing down peoples neck and telling them this is about anything less that racial preservation. America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion, so it's time to put this subject into its proper perspective.
Actually the proper perspective would be the fact that Democrats can't win elections without bringing millions of non-English speaking brown people here. They don't care that it's costing us $300 billion per year to do it....not to mention all of the crime and diseases these fuckers are bringing with them.

Why are you blaming the Democrats? Sure, the Democrats passed the anti-white immigration laws, but the wall religionists demand that those laws which were passed to deliberately dilute the white vote and make us a minority be enforced.

Dude, get real, the guy doing the most posting on the side of the anti-immigrants here has admitted that he can't read past two or three sentences at the most. So, you are relying on guys that have talking points, but no substance. I AM IN AGREEMENT THAT DEMOCRATS ARE BRINGING IN NON-WHITE PEOPLE TO DILUTE THE WHITE VOTE, BUT IT'S EQUALLY TRUE (READ THE FREAKING THREAD) THAT THE PEOPLE WHO WORSHIP THE WALL ARE HELPING THE LIBERALS - NOT THE WHITE PEOPLE!!!!!

One thing that remains painfully obvious here is that you have no educated leadership. One fruitloop is posting a civil misdemeanor from Title 8 of the United States Code as if it means something important. So, here is what Trump's own attorney said about it:

It's not going to change balance of the truth. If you're making more people citizens than you are allowing to work here, you reach a point where they outnumber you. For crying out loud please read the thread and check the links before thinking you're criticizing me.

I don't think it's a matter of any WHITE VOTE. Even Hispanic citizens have issues with the way Democrats are bringing these people here while ignoring the homeless in their states and cities. Blacks moved out of California in droves about a decade ago because of Democrat policies. Everyone hates high taxes and unemployment except the people living on welfare. They don't give a damn.....they just want to sit in their shacks and smoke dope all day.

The primary issue with all of these people collecting benefits is the massive expense. Just when the Baby-boomers are all retiring the Democrats bring in millions of Muslims and Central Americans to swallow up Social Security and health care. These people that are collecting our benefits shouldn't be. And the Democrats are getting them registered and using their votes wherever they need them. Many of these people haven't a clue what they're signing. Some are being carted around different voter precincts to change the vote in close elections. Some are told to just sign a blank ballot and their vote stolen by DACA activists. Several Democrat controlled states have almost 100% mail-in elections which makes it impossible to keep the vote honest.

So spare me the God Damned lecture.

Their moralistic self-righteous outrage is a little much. Nobody was hunting down DACA, then Obama decided to turn them into a political football. So now here we are at SCOTUS.

The President announced some time ago that he planned to start winding down and eventually ending DACA (the “Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals” program created by President Obama) if Congress failed to enact any sort of comprehensive immigration reform or supporting legislation. As with virtually all of his executive orders, this one was immediately challenged and remains tied up in court to this day. Now, however, the Supreme Court has agreed to hear the case and put it to rest once and for all. But as the Associated Press explains, the outcome is far from certain.

The Supreme Court is taking up the Trump administration’s plan to end legal protections that shield 660,000 immigrants from deportation, a case with strong political overtones amid the 2020 presidential election campaign.

All eyes will be on Chief Justice John Roberts when the court hears arguments Tuesday. Roberts is the conservative justice closest to the court’s center who also is keenly aware of public perceptions of an ideologically divided court.​

You're shitting me, right? If Trump feels the way you do, why not rescind the Executive Order signed by Obummer?

.... But, the existing laws were put into place by Democrats for the sole purpose of diluting the white vote and making whites a minority. Is that my critics cannot understand English OR are they working for some entity that hates America and the white people?...

.... But, the existing laws were put into place by Democrats for the sole purpose of diluting the white vote and making whites a minority. Is that my critics cannot understand English OR are they working for some entity that hates America and the white people?...

Comedian. NOT.

Have you concocted a brilliant plan to foil the nefarious plot to eliminate da white guys? I'm getting pretty nervous reading all your pathetic mewling.

Comedian. NOT.

Have you concocted a brilliant plan to foil the nefarious plot to eliminate da white guys? I'm getting pretty nervous reading all your pathetic mewling.

A brilliant plan to eliminate white guys??? I think the only thing pathetic here is your inability to comprehend what you read and then not having enough common sense to ask for someone to elaborate before spewing your swill.

Comedian. NOT.

A brilliant plan to eliminate white guys??? I think the only thing pathetic here is your inability to comprehend what you read and then not having enough common sense to ask for someone to elaborate before spewing your swill.

What? Just trying to agree with your spineless, irrational panic.

Comedian. NOT.

What? Just trying to agree with your spineless, irrational panic.

Don't project there dude. I'm not hiding and if you have something to say, PM me. There is one thing you can bank on, you are the only spineless one here.

Truth - tell me for real: Are you admin, moderator, or troll? Did you bother to see what this thread is about? How did you just jump in to make personal attacks in open forum? Are you trying to elicit a response? I have a feeling you've done this before. Have you ever actually called anyone out to find out if they were spineless? Of course not. The reason? Trolls are spineless.

Now, if you have something to say about the OP, say it. If not learn how to read what a topic is about before trying to get into a pissing match. It's REAL unbecoming of even you.

Forum List

Back