Cost Of Illegal Immigration Clock

You do realize that your citing source is funded by a rich white supremacist, right?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning you. I'm pointing out that if you want to be honest about it, there is a bit of bias in anything John Tanton financed. Secondly, there is no point peeing down peoples neck and telling them this is about anything less that racial preservation. America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion, so it's time to put this subject into its proper perspective.

GOOD for John Tanton . Looks like he can fund anything he likes same as 'soros' and the 'bush' familia Porter .

GOOD for John Tanton . Looks like he can fund anything he likes same as 'soros' and the 'bush' familia Porter .

I just think we ought to be clear about what it is we're actually advocating. As David Lane once expressed it:

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children"

As long as people aren't selling this double minded swill about not having objections to people coming here all "legal" like and all, I'm content to take people at their word. It's when they advocate enforcing laws, put into place by Democrats, designed to dilute the white vote and make whites the minority that I am skeptical of this whole MAGA thing and the supposed "costs" of so - called "illegal" immigration (which is near impossible feat to accomplish.)

There are costs for undocumented foreigners to be here. At the same time, the ledger sheet has TWO columns and when you look at both sides, it is advantageous and profitable for business and low income Americans to have access to the el cheapo labor. Does that make it good for our country? Hell NO.

We're losing our culture and our heritage, but our worst problem is in depending upon government to solve an issue we can best resolve for ourselves without government intervention.

I just think we ought to be clear about what it is we're actually advocating. As David Lane once expressed it:

As long as people aren't selling this double minded swill about not having objections to people coming here all "legal" like and all, I'm content to take people at their word. It's when they advocate enforcing laws, put into place by Democrats, designed to dilute the white vote and make whites the minority that I am skeptical of this whole MAGA thing and the supposed "costs" of so - called "illegal" immigration (which is near impossible feat to accomplish.)

There are costs for undocumented foreigners to be here. At the same time, the ledger sheet has TWO columns and when you look at both sides, it is advantageous and profitable for business and low income Americans to have access to the el cheapo labor. Does that make it good for our country? Hell NO.

We're losing our culture and our heritage, but our worst problem is in depending upon government to solve an issue we can best resolve for ourselves without government intervention.
-------------------------------- hey Sir , in my opinion the USA is done , bagged and cooked . In my opinion .

-------------------------------- hey Sir , in my opinion the USA is done , bagged and cooked . In my opinion .

I agree. That is why I oppose all these nutty ideas that increase the size, power and / or scope of government. If the government needs a nickel to implement some new program they claim will benefit me, I know it's a freaking sham.

This is where our tax money is being wasted by liberals. OAN News network shows this every hour.

$8-9 thousand a second.

The Cost of Illegal Immigration Clock

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals (including tRump) and you'll stop the clock in 30 days.

While were at it, reverse the Republican worker visa program and and cancel the insane worker visa to US citizenship that tRump promotes and put real Americans back to work.

AMERICANS FIRST starts with workers.

I agree. That is why I oppose all these nutty ideas that increase the size, power and / or scope of government. If the government needs a nickel to implement some new program they claim will benefit me, I know it's a freaking sham.

Trusting Corporate America to do the right thing is the real FUCKING sham.

You do realize that your citing source is funded by a rich white supremacist, right?

Don't get me wrong. I'm not condemning you. I'm pointing out that if you want to be honest about it, there is a bit of bias in anything John Tanton financed. Secondly, there is no point peeing down peoples neck and telling them this is about anything less that racial preservation. America was founded on the twin pillars of race and religion, so it's time to put this subject into its proper perspective.
You should get a look at the amount of money that is in play regarding open borders financed by Soros and friends.

Read all about it.

https://amzn.to/338BSkd

This is where our tax money is being wasted by liberals. OAN News network shows this every hour.

$8-9 thousand a second.

Jail employers that knowingly hire illegals (including tRump) and you'll stop the clock in 30 days.

While were at it, reverse the Republican worker visa program and and cancel the insane worker visa to US citizenship that tRump promotes and put real Americans back to work.

America first starts with a 20-year moratorium on ALL immigration to the USA. Zero immigration for 20 years.

When I see democrats create sanctuary cities without actually asking us, I know this transcends democracy or freedom into an outrageous twilight zone of weirdness I cant comprehend. It shouldn't be happening, empowering foreign nationals over poor Americans. Because, see all those homeless? They didn't get there magically. You did that if you are a liberal democrat. Happy?

America was founded on legal immigration. And the information is provided by 3 government agencies, Yale and MIT. 325 billion in 10 months ain't chump change. At 60 billion per year for military spending, illegal aliens are eating up 4 years of defense spending in just 1 year.

I live with Hispanics, people that where here generations and I get it. My state, Colorado, is a Spanish derivative. But on the other hand, When I see Hispanics that have been here 150 years call illegal aliens from Mexico Wetbacks and they don't accept them, that is telling. Nobody I can find knew anything about sanctuary cities, nobody was ever asked about it. This is still a democracy, isn't it? It doesn't seem that way...

What is the cost of Illegal immigration? Hmm Billions.Trillions.
People living in the streets dispossessed of their jobs and homes
And the loss of American culture, and how you put value on that?

$8-9 thousand a second.

If you believed in America first, you'd start with some American history lessons and some basic law.

You should get a look at the amount of money that is in play regarding open borders financed by Soros and friends.

Read all about it.

https://amzn.to/338BSkd

Having been involved in this issue for the last four decades, I could tell your sources things they don't know. Be very wary of making up your mind based solely on political propaganda. Some of the people you rely on were on the left not that long ago - and past performance is a good indicator of future behavior.

$8-9 thousand a second.

If you believed in America first, you'd start with some American history lessons and some basic law.

School me.

Trusting Corporate America to do the right thing is the real FUCKING sham.

Then boycott corporate America and embrace the free market along with supporting those of like mind. Nobody is forcing you to business with anyone except that tax collectors and mandatory insurance.

$8-9 thousand a second.

School me.

School you on which aspect? Most of what you've been told is probably in error unless it is citing sources prior to 1875.

Forum List

Back