They do teach somethinag at Harvard

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
by Washington Examiner

| October 25, 2019 10:01 AM

Harvard’s 146-year-old student newspaper has provided the rest of the country with a blueprint for resisting illiberal campus mobs.

The Harvard Crimson responded forcefully this week to angry student groups enraged by the fact its reporters asked for comment from Immigration and Customs Enforcement while writing an article about protests of the federal agency. Writers Elizabeth Guo and Amanda Su reported on Sept. 13 for an article titled “Harvard Affiliates Rally for Abolish ICE Movement” that representatives for the agency “did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday night.”

This prompted a handful of student organizations, including Act on a Dream, to accuse the Harvard Crimson of fraternizing with the enemy. Act on a Dream even launched an online petition, signed by more than 650 students, demanding the student newspaper promise it would never contact ICE again and apologize for the “harm it has inflicted” on the student body.

“We are extremely disappointed in the cultural insensitivity displayed by The Crimson’s policy to reach out to ICE, a government agency with a long history of surveilling and retaliating against those who speak out against them,” reads the petition. “In this political climate, a request for comment is virtually the same as tipping them off, regardless of how they are contacted.”

This is the sort of illiberal censoriousness we have come to expect from the campus Left. But it was met with the unexpected: actual courage and moral clarity.

Rut roh now they've done it now .....its always good to tell progressive nazis to shove it ...
Read the rest
They do teach something at Harvard

Who me ....er uh in Haavid yaaad
:auiqs.jpg: I didn't even catch the typo when I was posting I must of hit it wit my thumbs while I was cutting n pasting Charlie
I didn't go to college I went to work
My sister went to a la Dee dah college ...
My brother went to a suny...manages a bank today
I hit the streets and went to work ...fuckin Alice. If I went to college I'd probably would of ended up just another 100grand a year schnook

Hum I would of made an awesome frat boy ...In the 80s toxic masculinity was still allowed
I probably would of just partied for 4 years anyway
Pussy beer an weed oh my
I could of join skull n bones and be plotting yer deaths with globo homo inc
Schucks
Missed opportunities

I'm totally down for them throwing useful idiots in the woodchipper when they're no longer useful

You guys think were nuts but they're coming for ya
They're coming for your food to
The Dutch farmers have been joined by the germans and the French in the streets cause they're under attack bY thier own governments and environmentalist ..

The dutch want farmers to half the nations herds
Its gonna start here soon enough
Bugs for you

The globalist vision is one world government in which misery is shared equally. The globalists plan ahead and see the threat of starvation which will hit individual nations in sequence (Paul Ehrlich’s timetable was vitiated by the 200% increase in wheat and corn yields originating from the work of Norman Borlaug). Once starvation hits, globalism would have zero traction. Thus, global warming was created as the excuse to bring in one world government with the talk about fighting global warming by giving up meat in our diet. And eating insects instead to get protein. Normally such a loony notion wouldn’t be given the time of day, but it is coming from the United Nations.

:auiqs.jpg: I didn't even catch the typo when I was posting I must of hit it wit my thumbs while I was cutting n pasting Charlie
I hit the streets and went to work ...fuckin Alice. If I went to college I'd probably would of ended up just another 100grand a year schnook

Hum I would of made an awesome frat boy ...In the 80s toxic masculinity was still allowed
Pussy beer an weed oh my
Schucks
Missed opportunities

I'm totally down for them throwing useful idiots in the woodchipper when they're no longer useful
You know the funny thing is that I didn't even catch your typo. I just wanted to find out if you indeed went to U or college.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Deplorable Yankee, Today at 1:58 AM.

Pussy beer an weed oh my
Schucks
Missed opportunities

You know the funny thing is that I didn't even catch your typo. I just wanted to find out if you indeed went to U or college.

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by Deplorable Yankee, Today at 1:58 AM.

College for some is just the 13th grade ...especially these days

Waste of your parents and taxpayers money
AOC-wave-1.jpg

Shes a business major
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: the worlds bananas :banana::banana:

Pussy beer an weed oh my
Schucks
Missed opportunities

View attachment 286538

Shes a business major
Paid my way and it was not the 13th grade. And apparently, "College for some" did not include you.

by Washington Examiner

| October 25, 2019 10:01 AM

Harvard’s 146-year-old student newspaper has provided the rest of the country with a blueprint for resisting illiberal campus mobs.

The Harvard Crimson responded forcefully this week to angry student groups enraged by the fact its reporters asked for comment from Immigration and Customs Enforcement while writing an article about protests of the federal agency. Writers Elizabeth Guo and Amanda Su reported on Sept. 13 for an article titled “Harvard Affiliates Rally for Abolish ICE Movement” that representatives for the agency “did not immediately respond to a request for comment Thursday night.”

This prompted a handful of student organizations, including Act on a Dream, to accuse the Harvard Crimson of fraternizing with the enemy. Act on a Dream even launched an online petition, signed by more than 650 students, demanding the student newspaper promise it would never contact ICE again and apologize for the “harm it has inflicted” on the student body.

“We are extremely disappointed in the cultural insensitivity displayed by The Crimson’s policy to reach out to ICE, a government agency with a long history of surveilling and retaliating against those who speak out against them,” reads the petition. “In this political climate, a request for comment is virtually the same as tipping them off, regardless of how they are contacted.”

This is the sort of illiberal censoriousness we have come to expect from the campus Left. But it was met with the unexpected: actual courage and moral clarity.

Rut roh now they've done it now .....its always good to tell progressive nazis to shove it ...
Read the rest
They do teach something at Harvard

The only people who want to abolish ICE are...….
Racist Democrat Voters and Politicians
Mexican Drug Cartels
MS-13 gangs
Racist Aztlan Nationalist
Human Smugglers
Human Traffickers
White Liberal Crackpots

The biggest thing that I find funny is there are actually people that are only interested in a paper or news outlet reporting only one side of a story.
How dare some indeviividual or group report something that has been properly vetted. Those that opposed the paper seeking out comment from such as ICE are too closed minded to want the truth.

Pussy beer an weed oh my
Schucks
Missed opportunities

View attachment 286538

Shes a business major
Paid my way and it was not the 13th grade. And apparently, "College for some" did not include you.

You still beating that one banal drum about college? Really? Nothing else to say but (insert whiny voice) "I bet you didn't go to college!"?

Pussy beer an weed oh my
Schucks
Missed opportunities

View attachment 286538

Shes a business major

You still beating that one banal drum about college? Really? Nothing else to say but (insert whiny voice) "I bet you didn't go to college!"?
What are you posting agout?

Pussy beer an weed oh my
Schucks
Missed opportunities

View attachment 286538

Shes a business major

Did you go to college?

View attachment 286538

Shes a business major

Did you go to college?
My mistake, Unkatore. User error I suppose. I thought I was replying to deplorable yankee.

Every student who signed that damnable petition should be summarily expelled from the school. A twelve-year-old would know that no responsible journalist would publish an article like that without at least a comment from the organization under attack.

Not to mention the wrong-headed approach to immigration that prompted the protest itself.

Forum List

Back