"Corporations are people my friend"

Bye, bye Mr. Romney.

Corporations are people- 2 people can make up a corporation, one person can make a corporation and for all of you corporation haters,

1. Check your computer-notice that it's made by a corporation- you seem to like it or your would not be using it.

2. Do you have a cell phone or land line? Corporate made.

3. Do you have a television? Corporate made.

4. Do you have a washer and dryer? Corporate made.

5. Do you have a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer? All Corporate made.

6. What kind of tennis shoes do you wear? Corporate made.

7. You need to check all the labels of your clothing too, as they are made by corporations.

I suggest that if all of you corporate haters who hate corporations so much, give all of this stuff up. In fact, unless you are growing all your own food you need to go on a major diet, because anytime you go to the grocery store you are buying products made by a corporation and in fact the grocery stores themselves are corporations. Just give it all up, go naked, and live like a cave man and you will be fine. Oh, and you can't have a checking or savings account either as banks are corporations too. :lol:

I think that all you libs who hate corporations so much give it all up -right now, throw your computer out, your phone out, your washer and dryers out, your television out and never, not ever get on another news program, because those are corporations too and then we normal people who like the stuff that corporations make will never have to listen or hear this stupid rant again.

Btw- Corporations employ millions of Americans, let me name some At&t, Verizon, Motorola, Seimens, GE, Safeway, City Market, Jiffy Lube, McDonalds, Burgerking, Walmart,K- Mart, Sears, Pennys, the dollar stores, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chick Filet, just to name a few- in fact most of your restaurants and fast food are all corporations, so give that up too. Never again eat out as you will choke on the food because it's corporate food. Never go to a movie either- they are corporations too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, and you need to give up the beer, the soda pop, the candy, the donuts, anything you don't grow or kill yourself if off limits, because it's all corporate food. Ohhhhhhhhhh, and you need to build a fire in your back yard as the utilites that supply the energy to cook your food and heat and air condition your house is also a corporation, so no heat or air conditioning either- totally off limits for you corporate haters.

I forgot- transportation is also going to pose a little problem for you corporate haters, as there is no car, no bicycle, no tricycle that is not corporate made- so you are now a-foot barefoot that is. Maybe you can borrow a neighbor's horse but you will have to ride it naked as remember, your clothing is corporate made too.

We love corps, just not the polluting, screw the workers, outsourcing, cash hoarding, no hiring, Pub ones...
Ya' mean like GE?

:lol::lol::lol:
Do you mean GE the corporation CON$ hate, that GE?
Why would we hate it?.........It's a corporation that provides jobs, produces goods and services.....You know, all the things you liberal idiots despise.

Just because Immelt is a fuckin' douchebag, no reason to hate the entire corporation.

So, are you now willing to give all those things up?

Ya' gonna walk the walk, now that you've just talked the talk......Doing otherwise would just make you a damn hypocrite so, I expect we won't being seeing you up here due to the fact that you're giving up those conveniences that are made and developed by those evil, dastardly corporations, correct?
One can always identify a conservative - for some reason they're always angry and trying to bully the opposition!
Bullying, no!

I'm simply asking you if you've got the guts to hold true to your convictions.

Or are you a phoney hypocrite?

You can't have it both ways........If you're gonna talk the talk, walk the walk.

I forgot- transportation is also going to pose a little problem for you corporate haters, as there is no car, no bicycle, no tricycle that is not corporate made- so you are now a-foot barefoot that is. Maybe you can borrow a neighbor's horse but you will have to ride it naked as remember, your clothing is corporate made too.
"Maple" is sidestepping the only question that really counts - have corporations increased the level of happinesses in the world?

Footnote: Given Nike's association with sweatshops and child labor in 3rd world countries, perhaps selecting tennis shoes as an example wasn't the smartest choice of products.

Last edited:
Who gives a shit about Warren Buffet?

He's a corporatist, one of those that you loons despise.......Oh that's right, he kisses Obama's ass.....He's different.

You people are such hypocrites it's fuckin' comical.
Warren Buffett is widely recognized as one of the most intelligent, insightful men in America - and one of the world's greatest philanthropists.

"Wicked Jester's" characterization of Buffett is "beneath contempt" - a term which could also be applied to most of his posts in this forum!
I don't give a shit........Doesn't make him right on any particular issue.

He made boatloads doing the very things you despise.......Good for him!....It's his money, not yours. He can do whatever he pleases......And if he chose to hoard it all, good for him. It's his money, not yours.

"Maple" is sidestepping the only question that really counts - have corporations increased the level of happinesses in the world?

Footnote: Given Nike's association with sweatshops and child labor in 3rd world countries, perhaps tennis shoes wasn't the best choice of products.
Do you even think before you post?:cuckoo:

Seriously.

Bullying, no!

I'm simply asking you .....
- phoney hypocrite

- I don't give a shit

- fuckin' douchebag

- liberal idiots

- You people are such hypocrites it's fuckin' comical

- SHOVE REALITY DOWN THESE LIBERALS THROATS

- liberal idiots are either too stupid

- Just too fuckin' stupid to understand

- Christ, these liberal moron's I'm relieved that

- an empty suited assclown

"Wicked Jester" doesn't consider this "bullying" - but how would we know the difference between "bullying" and his normal "verbal abuse?"

Last edited:
Ya' mean like GE?

:lol::lol::lol:
Do you mean GE the corporation CON$ hate, that GE?
Why would we hate it?.........It's a corporation that provides jobs, produces goods and services.....You know, all the things you liberal idiots despise.

Just because Immelt is a fuckin' douchebag, no reason to hate the entire corporation.
So even though CON$ have a shit fit about the 47% of real flesh and blood PEOPLE who pay no income taxes due to the GOP tax cuts to buy votes, they just LOVE a corporate "people" like GE paying no taxes.

Don't forget medical advances like CAT scanners MRI machines, heart/lung machines, pace makers, artificial hips for granny, countless life saving drugs, laser vision correction - the list is endless. Those evil sinister corporations made all these medical wonders possible.

Don't forget medical advances like CAT scanners MRI machines, heart/lung machines, pace makers, artificial hips for granny, countless life saving drugs, laser vision correction - the list is endless. Those evil sinister corporations made all these medical wonders possible.
At prices few can afford.
And the corps have been well reimbursed with Medicare and medicaid money.

The answer is an unequivicable "yes."

Footnote: Given Nike's association with sweatshops and child labor in 3rd world countries, perhaps selecting tennis shoes as an example wasn't the smartest choice of products.

Nike's plants in third world countries raise the standard of living for the people who work in them. Instead of sweating for 16 hours a day stooped over in a rice paddy, they can work in a nice clean air conditioned factory for 8 hours a day and earn 5 times more money than they ever dreamed of.

Yeah, those Nike "sweatshops" sure are horrible.

Last edited:

How much do you think miracles should cost? What do you imagine the price of an MRI machine should be? How would government make them cheaper?

How much do you think miracles should cost? What do you imagine the price of an MRI machine should be? How would government make them cheaper?

Miracles do not exist.
So Bachman will not win.

Bullying, no!

I'm simply asking you .....
- phoney hypocrite

- I don't give a shit

- fuckin' douchebag

- liberal idiots

- You people are such hypocrites it's fuckin' comical

- SHOVE REALITY DOWN THESE LIBERALS THROATS

- liberal idiots are either too stupid

- Just too fuckin' stupid to understand

- Christ, these liberal moron's I'm relieved that

- an empty suited assclown

"Wicked Jester" doesn't consider this "bullying" - but how would we know the difference between "bullying" and his normal "verbal abuse?"
Yeah, a fuckin' pussy would consider it bullying.

What, you can't stand up for yourself without whining?

You've alread shown you can't answer a simple question without lame deflection.......Typical liberal tactic BTW.......Now, answer the damn question if you have the balls.

Are you going to give up all those conveniences you despise, or are you a damn hypocrite?

'cause if you don't, then you're no better than Algore whining about carbon footprints as he's walking up the ramp to his privately owned pollution factory called a jet.

Forum List

Back