"Corporations are people my friend"

A corporation is not a human being, a corporation is not a person. A corporation has no feelings, no sense of empathy and doesn't feel pain; it doesn't experience love or hate, hunger or fear, pain or pleasure.

Of course we all know this, even Mr. Romney. So what did he mean? Was he suggesting a corporation has a soul? Not likely, maybe he meant corporations care. Wasn't that a slogan used by Chevron Corporation in their TV ads, "People Care"? That must have been before they got sued for polluting rivers in South America, rivers which supplied water to indigenous people. Maybe Chevron meant people care about profit?

What was Cheveron's second quarter profit this year? $10 Billion, or more?/

Anyone with two brain cells to rub together understands exactly what he meant. A corporation is just the legal face for a group of people who have banded together for a specific purpose. When you attack corporations, you attack the people who own them and the people who work for them.

You have to be deliberately stupid not to understand what he meant.

A corporation is not a human being, a corporation is not a person. A corporation has no feelings, no sense of empathy and doesn't feel pain; it doesn't experience love or hate, hunger or fear, pain or pleasure.

Of course we all know this, even Mr. Romney. So what did he mean? Was he suggesting a corporation has a soul? Not likely, maybe he meant corporations care. Wasn't that a slogan used by Chevron Corporation in their TV ads, "People Care"? That must have been before they got sued for polluting rivers in South America, rivers which supplied water to indigenous people. Maybe Chevron meant people care about profit?

Good for Chevron!..........It's not your damn money so, quit bitchin' about what they made.

Christ Wry, you damn lib's are a fuckin' whiney bunch o' lil' buggers.

And you know damn good and well what Romney meant, and the context in which he meant it.

Shit, you damn lib's look the other way when that idiot president spews ridiculous racist shit like, "they cling to their guns and religion''or, "typical white person".

Bottom line, quit your damn bitchin'........Your boys boney lil' ass is in serious trouble. He's a fuck up.......Deal with it. You people put him in office. It's just as much all of your faults as his that this country is going to shit.........Don't look for sympathy now, dammit. You people fucked this country over, and were gonna remind you of it as often as possible!

At prices few can afford.
And the corps have been well reimbursed with Medicare and medicaid money.

How much do you think miracles should cost? What do you imagine the price of an MRI machine should be? How would government make them cheaper?

Miracles do not exist.
So Bachman will not win.

In other words, you don't want to explain how much you think a miracle should cost

Thanks for playing!

Bullying, no!

I'm simply asking you .....
- phoney hypocrite

- I don't give a shit

- fuckin' douchebag

- liberal idiots

- You people are such hypocrites it's fuckin' comical

- SHOVE REALITY DOWN THESE LIBERALS THROATS

- liberal idiots are either too stupid

- Just too fuckin' stupid to understand

- Christ, these liberal moron's I'm relieved that

- an empty suited assclown

"Wicked Jester" doesn't consider this "bullying" - but how would we know the difference between "bullying" and his normal "verbal abuse?"
Yeah, a fuckin' pussy would consider it bullying.

What, you can't stand up for yourself without whining?

You've alread shown you can't answer a simple question without lame deflection.......Typical liberal tactic BTW.......Now, answer the damn question if you have the balls.

Are you going to give up all those conveniences you despise, or are you a damn hypocrite?

'cause if you don't, then you're no better than Algore whining about carbon footprints as he's walking up the ramp to his privately owned pollution factory called a jet.
Coprolalia

Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk". The term is often used as a clinomorphism, with 'compulsive profanity' .....

Treatment; Some patients have been treated by injecting botulinum toxin (botox) near the vocal cords. This does not prevent the vocalizations, but the partial paralysis that results helps to control the volume of any outbursts. Surprisingly, botox injections result in more generalized relief of tics than the vocal relief expected .....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprolalia
Obviously "Wicked Jester" is in need of his "botox" injection!

Last edited:

A corporation is kinda like government only profitable...

- phoney hypocrite

- I don't give a shit

- fuckin' douchebag

- liberal idiots

"Wicked Jester" doesn't consider this "bullying" - but how would we know the difference between "bullying" and his normal "verbal abuse?"

You've alread shown you can't answer a simple question without lame deflection.......Typical liberal tactic BTW.......Now, answer the damn question if you have the balls.

Are you going to give up all those conveniences you despise, or are you a damn hypocrite?

'cause if you don't, then you're no better than Algore whining about carbon footprints as he's walking up the ramp to his privately owned pollution factory called a jet.
Coprolalia

Coprolalia is involuntary swearing or the involuntary utterance of obscene words or socially inappropriate and derogatory remarks. Coprolalia comes from the Greek κόπρος (kopros) meaning "feces" and λαλιά (lalia) from lalein, "to talk". The term is often used as a clinomorphism, with 'compulsive profanity' .....

Treatment; Some patients have been treated by injecting botulinum toxin (botox) near the vocal cords. This does not prevent the vocalizations, but the partial paralysis that results helps to control the volume of any outbursts. Surprisingly, botox injections result in more generalized relief of tics than the vocal relief expected .....

Coprolalia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was thinking maybe Tourette's, but actually he's just a foul-mouthed coward who runs his shit online because he's such a motherfucking lame piece of shit that he can't cut it in the real world. Somebody done fucked up his circumcision, and he was left with nothing but a gash, and a really bad attitude.

In good news, he's probably a swell soprano.

Dumb fuck.

- phoney hypocrite

- I don't give a shit

- fuckin' douchebag

- liberal idiots

Coprolalia

What, that's all you've got, lil' man?

Tsk tsk tsk.....Pussies these days.

Whimpy fuckin' hippy bastards.

Nope. Government is more like Al Capone's criminal enterprise. Government, like Al Capone, uses guns to achieve its ends. Corporations are not allowed to use force of any kind.

Coprolalia

I was thinking maybe Tourette's, but actually he's just a foul-mouthed coward who runs his shit online because he's such a motherfucking lame piece of shit that he can't cut it in the real world. Somebody done fucked up his circumcision, and he was left with nothing but a gash, and a really bad attitude.

In good news, he's probably a swell soprano.

Dumb fuck.
Cry me a fuckin' river, Moonbeam.:boohoo:

Corporations are people- 2 people can make up a corporation, one person can make a corporation and for all of you corporation haters,

1. Check your computer-notice that it's made by a corporation- you seem to like it or your would not be using it.

2. Do you have a cell phone or land line? Corporate made.

3. Do you have a television? Corporate made.

4. Do you have a washer and dryer? Corporate made.

5. Do you have a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer? All Corporate made.

6. What kind of tennis shoes do you wear? Corporate made.

7. You need to check all the labels of your clothing too, as they are made by corporations.

I suggest that if all of you corporate haters who hate corporations so much, give all of this stuff up. In fact, unless you are growing all your own food you need to go on a major diet, because anytime you go to the grocery store you are buying products made by a corporation and in fact the grocery stores themselves are corporations. Just give it all up, go naked, and live like a cave man and you will be fine. Oh, and you can't have a checking or savings account either as banks are corporations too. :lol:

I think that all you libs who hate corporations so much give it all up -right now, throw your computer out, your phone out, your washer and dryers out, your television out and never, not ever get on another news program, because those are corporations too and then we normal people who like the stuff that corporations make will never have to listen or hear this stupid rant again.

Btw- Corporations employ millions of Americans, let me name some At&t, Verizon, Motorola, Seimens, GE, Safeway, City Market, Jiffy Lube, McDonalds, Burgerking, Walmart,K- Mart, Sears, Pennys, the dollar stores, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chick Filet, just to name a few- in fact most of your restaurants and fast food are all corporations, so give that up too. Never again eat out as you will choke on the food because it's corporate food. Never go to a movie either- they are corporations too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, and you need to give up the beer, the soda pop, the candy, the donuts, anything you don't grow or kill yourself if off limits, because it's all corporate food. Ohhhhhhhhhh, and you need to build a fire in your back yard as the utilites that supply the energy to cook your food and heat and air condition your house is also a corporation, so no heat or air conditioning either- totally off limits for you corporate haters.

I forgot- transportation is also going to pose a little problem for you corporate haters, as there is no car, no bicycle, no tricycle that is not corporate made- so you are now a-foot barefoot that is. Maybe you can borrow a neighbor's horse but you will have to ride it naked as remember, your clothing is corporate made too.

I forgot another- you corporate haters- never, not ever get sick, the hospital you go to has equipment in there for diagnosis that is all corporate made and even the prescription medication the Doctor prescribes is made by those" evil" corporations.

I could not incorporate myself as a corporation so I could get the same tax deductions as coprorations do.

perhaps what romney meant was that corporations were his friends?

Of course you could.
Moron.
Has the iQ gone down on this site recently or am I just getting fed up?

You do not understand.(which is not any suprise) If I could incorporate myself as a corporation all my inputs to keep myself alive and prospering would be tax deductible. Food, clothing, housing, etc. My taxable amount would be my income minus all my expenses to keep myself alive and working. Just like a corporation does.

And no I could not incorporate myself. I could incorporate a company with myself as the owner, etc but not incorporate myself as the corporation.

Let's see. Most small businesses are S-Corps. Any profits from the "corporation" are taxed as personal income. - even when they are not withdrawn for personal use. Although many corporations have limited liability in lawsuits, "owners" are often sued as well.

It's an argument in semantics, and pretty silly, if you ask me.

This is the problem of the media today, and frankly shows how partisan and dumb people are.
Both the media and partisan hacks looooove the gaffes that politicians make from time to time. In context it is obvious what Romney M E A N T by saying that, and that was corporations are ran by people.

The problem is Lumpy, is that the government makes or produces NOTHING that the people want to purchase, they just confiscate money from the tax-payers to give to liberals so they can go out and buy stuff from the evil corporations that the liberals profess to hate so much.

Critical thinking is not the highlight of Liberal thought. They are one line people who think they sound smart, when they are some of the dumbest people on God's green earth.

A corporation has many souls, the millions who work there are members of the corporations, and why----------------- are you still typing on a corporate made keyboard, on a corporate made computer transmitting a signal over a corporate line?? You hate all that stuff, throw it all out and live like a naked caveman. Throw your cell-phone, your television, your computer, anything and everything you own, including your clothing and all your food as it is all made by corporations. Everything you touch is made by a corporation and the people who work there. Stop being hypocrites. When I do not like who makes a product, I refuse to buy it or use it.

"Maple" is sidestepping the only question that really counts - have corporations increased the level of happinesses in the world?

The answer is an unequivicable "yes."

Footnote: Given Nike's association with sweatshops and child labor in 3rd world countries, perhaps selecting tennis shoes as an example wasn't the smartest choice of products.

Nike's plants in third world countries raise the standard of living for the people who work in them. Instead of sweating for 16 hours a day stooped over in a rice paddy, they can work in a nice clean air conditioned factory for 8 hours a day and earn 5 times more money than they ever dreamed of.

Yeah, those Nike "sweatshops" sure are horrible.

Then why don't we get rid of the minimum wage and get Nike to open some factories here,

paying a buck or less an hour, or whatever it is?

Bye, bye Mr. Romney.

Corporations are people- 2 people can make up a corporation, one person can make a corporation and for all of you corporation haters,

1. Check your computer-notice that it's made by a corporation- you seem to like it or your would not be using it.

2. Do you have a cell phone or land line? Corporate made.

3. Do you have a television? Corporate made.

4. Do you have a washer and dryer? Corporate made.

5. Do you have a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer? All Corporate made.

6. What kind of tennis shoes do you wear? Corporate made.

7. You need to check all the labels of your clothing too, as they are made by corporations.

I suggest that if all of you corporate haters who hate corporations so much, give all of this stuff up. In fact, unless you are growing all your own food you need to go on a major diet, because anytime you go to the grocery store you are buying products made by a corporation and in fact the grocery stores themselves are corporations. Just give it all up, go naked, and live like a cave man and you will be fine. Oh, and you can't have a checking or savings account either as banks are corporations too. :lol:
Give it all up? Never. They don't want you to have modern conveniences, but they're not going to do without.

I think that all you libs who hate corporations so much give it all up -right now, throw your computer out, your phone out, your washer and dryers out, your television out and never, not ever get on another news program, because those are corporations too and then we normal people who like the stuff that corporations make will never have to listen or hear all this stupid rant again.

Btw- Corporations employ millions of Americans, let me name some At&t, Verizon, Motorola, Seimens, GE, Safeway, City Market, Jiffy Lube, McDonalds, Burgerking, Walmart, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chick Filet, just to name a few- in fact most of your restaurants and fast food are all corporations, so give that up too.
Perhaps "Maple" would like to start new religion based on "Corporate worship!"

How did we as a society manage to live fulfilling lives without computers, cell phones, washers/dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, tennis shoes and mass produced clothing?

They certainly have changed our lives, but can"Maple" convince us that we, as a society, are now living "happier" lives than before they were invented and made available?
Who's forcing you to buy and use corporate products?

Oh, yeah -- no one.

Forum List

Back