"Corporations are people my friend"

But they are people. A corporation is a group of people who have through the law united to conduct a common business.

I know it hurts your constant attacks on the American people to actually see corporations and other businesses as what they really are. It's easy to attack people earning a living and working to improve society and make a living when you take away all humanity out of the image. But unless we start creating genetic hybrids or machines that need employment, corporations will always be an association of people. You can't avoid it.

and people pay taxes...so why don't corporations?

In 2010, Murray Hill Inc. became the first corporation to run for Congress. Eric Hensal ( [email protected] ) is its "designated human" representative.

Last night the corporation announced its support for Mitt Romney’s public statement in support of corporate civil rights: “While our position is that people get in the way of politics, Murray Hill Inc. greatly appreciates a bodied person candidate willing to speak the truth to the American People -- that the Supreme Court says corporations are people too! Mitt Romney, a major party candidate who received a significant anonymous corporate contribution, was brave enough to publicly agree with corporate personhood and our right to give large, unchecked donations to the political process. When corporate civil rights history is written years from now, content providers will point to this moment as a significant turning point in U.S. politics."

infoZine - Mitt Romney's America: "Corporations Are People" - Kansas City, Missouri News

I could not incorporate myself as a corporation so I could get the same tax deductions as coprorations do.

perhaps what romney meant was that corporations were his friends?

Of course you could.
Moron.
Has the iQ gone down on this site recently or am I just getting fed up?

You do not understand.(which is not any suprise) If I could incorporate myself as a corporation all my inputs to keep myself alive and prospering would be tax deductable. Food, clothing, housing, etc. My taxable amount would be my income minus all my expenses to keep myself alive and working. Just like a corporation does.

And no I could not incorporate myself. I could incorporate a company with myself as the owner, etc but not incorporate myself as the corporation.
However, you could accomplish the same end if you start your own ministry!

You donate your house to your ministry, set up so the head of the ministry (you) lives there, and get a tax deduction for the appraised value of the house even if it won't sell for that amount in this market. Then you "donate" the money to feed, clothe, heat, maintain the dwelling, transport, educate, etc., the minister (you) and get a tax deduction for all those expenses. When you die, your offspring becomes head of your ministry and gets everything you enjoyed but pays no inheritance tax.
Praise God.

Last edited:
Rand Paul chimes in.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BT2FFHVUn8Q&feature=player_embedded]Rand Paul on corporations - YouTube[/ame]

Unions: worked to improve the lives of millions of Americans for over 100 years. Sucessfully changed our society to include laws against child labor, 40 hour workweek, weekends off, vaction time, health care, womens rights, work safety and many other society sustaining ideas.

Corporation: To seek to make a profit in the market.

Now If corporations are people then unions should be people too.

I think Unions are nicer people.

Well, then, I suppose you think 'mutual funds' aren't populated by individuals, either.

And to really put a pitchfork into your hot air balloon, how about corporations....let's say Exxon...

From the NYTimes:

“Exxon Mobil, in fact, is owned mostly by ordinary Americans. Mutual funds, index funds and pension funds (including union pension funds) own about 52 percent of Exxon Mobil’s shares. Individual shareholders, about two million or so, own almost all the rest. The pooh-bahs who run Exxon own less than 1 percent of the company.” Exxon Mobil Needs a Hug - New York Times

BTW, where do you suppose unions invest their pensions?
Right...the stocks of CORPORATIONS!
So, when does Romney receive your appology???
Ben Stein :rofl::lmao:

EXXON Mobile is part of the Rockefeller oil monopoly. And if you were to check yourself rather than swallow Stein's BS, you would find that the 52%, which is actually 49%, is held by INSTITUTIONS and mutual funds. Institutions, like banks and "charities" controlled by Rockefeller, vote the majority of the stock.

What gullible people like you don't realize is the subtle difference between ownership and control. You don't have to own a company to CONTROL it!!!!! The Rockefeller family can spread the stock ownership among their thousands of "charities" and many banks, who in turn spread it among the pension funds etc. that they control, all the while voting the stock and thus controlling their oil monopoly from afar. This allows them to feed the gullible suckers the BS that EXXON belongs to ordinary Americans.

For profit Corprations have no other reason to exsist than to make money.

That means they can not be trusted to do the moral thing.

See how that works

Here is one of those moral things that unions do:

While lobbying for the EFCA, the SEIU fired 75 of its 220 employees, ‘cause, you know, they needed that $60 million for Obama, so the employees filed an NLRB unfair practices suit. (NATIONAL BRIEFING - LABOR - Union Is Accused of Violations - Brief - NYTimes.com)
God, CON$ are gullible!!!!!
I mean, how stupid do you have to be to swallow the crap that 75 union reps earn a total on $60 million? :cuckoo: :rofl::lmao:

God, LIBERALS are gullible

They voted for an empty suited assclown, and now they can't figure out why he's such a failure and his ratings are dropping like a rock.:cuckoo: :lol: :lmao:

That is a perfect example of just how out of touch the elitist Teabaggers are with the bottom 40% of America.

First the BS Artist said everyone owns a 401k and he said all of us own parts of corporations, but only about 60% of the people have a 401k. In reality, the top 10% own 80% of all stock and the bottom 10% split the remaining 20%. So the truth is most people have either no ownership of corporations or such a tiny part as to be insignificant.

But it sure sounds good to say we all own parts of corporations if you are a BS Artist!!!

Unions: worked to improve the lives of millions of Americans for over 100 years. Sucessfully changed our society to include laws against child labor, 40 hour workweek, weekends off, vaction time, health care, womens rights, work safety and many other society sustaining ideas.

Corporation: To seek to make a profit in the market.

Now If corporations are people then unions should be people too.

I think Unions are nicer people.

Well, then, I suppose you think 'mutual funds' aren't populated by individuals, either.

And to really put a pitchfork into your hot air balloon, how about corporations....let's say Exxon...

From the NYTimes:

“Exxon Mobil, in fact, is owned mostly by ordinary Americans. Mutual funds, index funds and pension funds (including union pension funds) own about 52 percent of Exxon Mobil’s shares. Individual shareholders, about two million or so, own almost all the rest. The pooh-bahs who run Exxon own less than 1 percent of the company.” Exxon Mobil Needs a Hug - New York Times

EXXON Mobile is part of the Rockefeller oil monopoly. And if you were to check yourself rather than swallow Stein's BS, you would find that the 52%, which is actually 49%, is held by INSTITUTIONS and mutual funds. Institutions, like banks and "charities" controlled by Rockefeller, vote the majority of the stock.

What gullible people like you don't realize is the subtle difference between ownership and control. You don't have to own a company to CONTROL it!!!!! The Rockefeller family can spread the stock ownership among their thousands of "charities" and many banks, who in turn spread it among the pension funds etc. that they control, all the while voting the stock and thus controlling their oil monopoly from afar. This allows them to feed the gullible suckers the BS that EXXON belongs to ordinary Americans.

Vanguard owns 193,562,400 shares, 3.91%.
Do you feel the Rockefeller family somehow controls or votes those shares?

That is a perfect example of just how out of touch the elitist Teabaggers are with the bottom 40% of America.

First the BS Artist said everyone owns a 401k and he said all of us own parts of corporations, but only about 60% of the people have a 401k. In reality, the top 10% own 80% of all stock and the bottom 10% split the remaining 20%. So the truth is most people have either no ownership of corporations or such a tiny part as to be insignificant.

But it sure sounds good to say we all own parts of corporations if you are a BS Artist!!!

If the government let us invest the 12.4% of our income they currently put in the Social Security "Trust Fund", everyone could have a 401K with some stock in it. But that would reduce your dependence on government, so we can't have that, can we?

From the NYTimes:

So let me get this straight, your implication is that if the Rockefeller family does not control Vanguard's 4% then they can have no control over the remaining 96%, like the 1.23% JP Morgan Chase owns. :cuckoo:

If the government let us invest the 12.4% of our income they currently put in the Social Security "Trust Fund", everyone could have a 401K with some stock in it. But that would reduce your dependence on government, so we can't have that, can we?

And that investment on average would be worth less now than it was 10 years ago.

So you are saying there should be an individual mandate from the government requiring everyone to invest 12.4% of their income in the market. I'll bet you are against individual mandates from the government when it comes to health care though.

And that investment on average would be worth less now than it was 10 years ago.

Government meddling. Should we all send thank you cards?

Thanks to Obama and his abject ineptness.

Government meddling. Should we all send thank you cards?

Those lost gains went in someones pockets, and not the governments.

So let me get this straight, your implication is that if the Rockefeller family does not control Vanguard's 4% then they can have no control over the remaining 96%, like the 1.23% JP Morgan Chase owns. :cuckoo:

I'm just trying to see the reach of those Rockefeller tentacles.
Do they extend over the shares held by mutual fund companies?

Forum List

Back