"Corporations are people my friend"

That is a perfect example of just how out of touch the elitist Teabaggers are with the bottom 40% of America.

First the BS Artist said everyone owns a 401k and he said all of us own parts of corporations, but only about 60% of the people have a 401k. In reality, the top 10% own 80% of all stock and the bottom 10% split the remaining 20%. So the truth is most people have either no ownership of corporations or such a tiny part as to be insignificant.

But it sure sounds good to say we all own parts of corporations if you are a BS Artist!!!

If the government let us invest the 12.4% of our income they currently put in the Social Security "Trust Fund", everyone could have a 401K with some stock in it. But that would reduce your dependence on government, so we can't have that, can we?

And that investment on average would be worth less now than it was 10 years ago.

Really? Because interest payments and dividend payments aren't reinvested?

That is a perfect example of just how out of touch the elitist Teabaggers are with the bottom 40% of America.

First the BS Artist said everyone owns a 401k and he said all of us own parts of corporations, but only about 60% of the people have a 401k. In reality, the top 10% own 80% of all stock and the bottom 10% split the remaining 20%. So the truth is most people have either no ownership of corporations or such a tiny part as to be insignificant.

But it sure sounds good to say we all own parts of corporations if you are a BS Artist!!!

If the government let us invest the 12.4% of our income they currently put in the Social Security "Trust Fund", everyone could have a 401K with some stock in it. But that would reduce your dependence on government, so we can't have that, can we?
So you are saying there should be an individual mandate from the government requiring everyone to invest 12.4% of their income in the market. I'll bet you are against individual mandates from the government when it comes to health care though.

Well, if the government is going to force us to spend 12.4% of our income on our retirement, the least they can do is give us a private account that they can't waste on pork.

"Corporations are people my friend"
- Milt Romney
“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
- Warren Buffett (pledged to give away 99 percent of his fortune to philanthropic causes, primarily via the Gates Foundation)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warren_Buffett
Romney's rich "corporate" friends are the very ones Buffett has identified as responsible for conducting "class warfare" against the rest of America.

Unlike Romney, Buffett is not running for office and has no reason to lie!

Last edited:
Bye, bye Mr. Romney.

Corporations are people- 2 people can make up a corporation, one person can make a corporation and for all of you corporation haters,

1. Check your computer-notice that it's made by a corporation- you seem to like it or your would not be using it.

2. Do you have a cell phone or land line? Corporate made.

3. Do you have a television? Corporate made.

4. Do you have a washer and dryer? Corporate made.

5. Do you have a refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer? All Corporate made.

6. What kind of tennis shoes do you wear? Corporate made.

7. You need to check all the labels of your clothing too, as they are made by corporations.

I suggest that if all of you corporate haters who hate corporations so much, give all of this stuff up. In fact, unless you are growing all your own food you need to go on a major diet, because anytime you go to the grocery store you are buying products made by a corporation and in fact the grocery stores themselves are corporations. Just give it all up, go naked, and live like a cave man and you will be fine. Oh, and you can't have a checking or savings account either as banks are corporations too. :lol:

Last edited:

Everything you wear, the computer you typed your message on, the food you eat, the television you watch, the phone that you use, the watch that you wear all corporate made- give it all up and live happily ever after. Go naked and live like a caveman. And I would rather own a little of something than zero of nothing.

Bye, bye Mr. Romney.

Corporations are people- 2 people can make up a corporation, one person can make a corporation and for all of you corporation haters,

1. Check your computer-notice that it's made by a corporation- you seem to like it or your would not be using it.

7. You need to check all the labels of your clothing too, as they are made by corporations.

I suggest that if all of you corporate haters who hate corporations so much, should give all of this stuff up. In fact, unless you are growing all your own food you need to go on a major diet, because anytime you go to the grocery store you are buying products made by a corporation and in fact the grocery stores themselves are corporations. Just give it all up, go naked, and live like a cave man and you will be fine. Oh, and you can't have a checking or savings account either as banks are corporations too. :lol:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, you've done it now, dammit!

HOW DARE YOU SHOVE REALITY DOWN THESE LIBERALS THROATS, YOU BIG MEANIE!

Everything you wear, the computer you typed your message on, the food you eat, the television you watch, the phone that you use, the watch that you wear all corporate made- give it all up and live happily ever after. Go naked and live like a caveman. And I would rather own a little of something than zero of nothing.
We all know what Romney meant......These liberal idiots are either too stupid to understand what he meant, or are just trying to score cheap political points bt twisting what he meant.

And they actually think people buy into their BS.

Bye, bye Mr. Romney.

I suggest that if all of you corporate haters who hate corporations so much, give all of this stuff up. In fact, unless you are growing all your own food you need to go on a major diet, because anytime you go to the grocery store you are buying products made by a corporation and in fact the grocery stores themselves are corporations. Just give it all up, go naked, and live like a cave man and you will be fine. Oh, and you can't have a checking or savings account either as banks are corporations too. :lol:

I think that all you libs who hate corporations so much give it all up -right now, throw your computer out, your phone out, your washer and dryers out, your television out and never, not ever get on another news program, because those are corporations too and then we normal people who like the stuff that corporations make will never have to listen or hear this stupid rant again.

Btw- Corporations employ millions of Americans, let me name some At&t, Verizon, Motorola, Seimens, GE, Safeway, City Market, Jiffy Lube, McDonalds, Burgerking, Walmart,K- Mart, Sears, Pennys, the dollar stores, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chick Filet, just to name a few- in fact most of your restaurants and fast food are all corporations, so give that up too. Never again eat out as you will choke on the food because it's corporate food. Never go to a movie either- they are corporations too. Ohhhhhhhhhhh, and you need to give up the beer, the soda pop, the candy, the donuts, anything you don't grow or kill yourself if off limits, because it's all corporate food. Ohhhhhhhhhh, and you need to build a fire in your back yard as the utilites that supply the energy to cook your food and heat and air condition your house is also a corporation, so no heat or air conditioning either- totally off limits for you corporate haters.

Last edited:
“There’s class warfare, all right, but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”
- Warren Buffett (pledged to give away 99 percent of his fortune to philanthropic causes, primarily via the Gates Foundation)

Warren Buffett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why would Warren Buffett, lie about the intentions of Romney's rich "corporate" friends?

It isn't as if he's running for public office or seeking their political contributions and support!

Corporations are people.

Rich people are Gods.

Just ask a Republican. They'll tell you.

Warren Buffett - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Why would Warren Buffett, lie about the intentions of Romney's rich "corporate" friends?

It isn't as if he's running for public office or seeking their political contributions and support!
Who gives a shit about Warren Buffet?

He's a corporatist, one of those that you loons despise.......Oh that's right, he kisses Obama's ass.....He's different.

You people are such hypocrites it's fuckin' comical.

I think that all you libs who hate corporations so much give it all up -right now, throw your computer out, your phone out, your washer and dryers out, your television out and never, not ever get on another news program, because those are corporations too and then we normal people who like the stuff that corporations make will never have to listen or hear all this stupid rant again.

Btw- Corporations employ millions of Americans, let me name some At&t, Verizon, Motorola, Seimens, GE, Safeway, City Market, Jiffy Lube, McDonalds, Burgerking, Walmart, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chick Filet, just to name a few- in fact most of your restaurants and fast food are all corporations, so give that up too.
Perhaps "Maple" would like to start new religion based on "Corporate worship!"

How did we as a society manage to live fulfilling lives without computers, cell phones, washers/dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, tennis shoes and mass produced clothing?

They certainly have changed our lives, but can"Maple" convince us that we, as a society, are now living "happier" lives than before they were invented and made available?

Last edited:
I think that all you libs who hate corporations so much give it all up -right now, throw your computer out, your phone out, your washer and dryers out, your television out and never, not ever get on another news program, because those are corporations too and then we normal people who like the stuff that corporations make will never have to listen or hear all this stupid rant again.

Btw- Corporations employ millions of Americans, let me name some At&t, Verizon, Motorola, Seimens, GE, Safeway, City Market, Jiffy Lube, McDonalds, Burgerking, Walmart, Kentucky Fried Chicken, Chick Filet, just to name a few- in fact most of your restaurants and fast food are all corporations, so give that up too.
Perhaps "Maple" would like to start new religion based on "Corporate worship!"

How did we as a society manage to live fulfilling lives without computers, cell phones, washers/dryers, refrigerators, microwaves, hair dryers, tennis shoes and mass produced clothing?

They certainly have changed our lives, but can"Maple" convince us that we, as a society, are now living "happier" lives than before they were invented and made available?
So, are you now willing to give all those things up?

Ya' gonna walk the walk, now that you've just talked the talk......Doing otherwise would just make you a damn hypocrite so, I expect we won't being seeing you up here due to the fact that you're giving up those conveniences that are made and developed by those evil, dastardly corporations, correct?

So you are saying there should be an individual mandate from the government requiring everyone to invest 12.4% of their income in the market. I'll bet you are against individual mandates from the government when it comes to health care though.

Well, if the government is going to force us to spend 12.4% of our income on our retirement, the least they can do is give us a private account that they can't waste on pork.

Now that I agree with!

Although it is only half of that. Do you really think that businesses would give us that money if they did not pay it in to SS?

Who gives a shit about Warren Buffet?

He's a corporatist, one of those that you loons despise.......Oh that's right, he kisses Obama's ass.....He's different.

You people are such hypocrites it's fuckin' comical.
Warren Buffett is widely recognized as one of the most intelligent, insightful men in America - and one of the world's greatest philanthropists.

"Wicked Jester's" characterization of Buffett is "beneath contempt" - a term which could also be applied to most of his posts in this forum!

Last edited:
So, are you now willing to give all those things up?

Ya' gonna walk the walk, now that you've just talked the talk......Doing otherwise would just make you a damn hypocrite so, I expect we won't being seeing you up here due to the fact that you're giving up those conveniences that are made and developed by those evil, dastardly corporations, correct?
One can always identify a conservative - for some reason they're always angry and trying to bully the opposition!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back