Coronavirus stay-at-home orders stir protests nationwide amid fears of economic collapse

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
Probably won't be a lot of reporting on this, but people are getting fed up. Nationwide protests will be happening all over the country today.

Carpe diem!

The protest – called “Operation Gridlock” – would be just one of a number of demonstrations of civil disobedience around the country by Americans upset with their state’s stay-at-home orders amid the pandemic. While the contagion has infected over 568,000 Americans and killed over 23,000, according to the latest estimates, protestors from North Carolina to Wyoming said they’ve been just as concerned with the economic and financial impact the coronavirus has inflicted on the country – echoing President Trump’s complaint that “the cure be worse than the problem.”

Alex Berenson, a former New York Times reporter who has been sounding the alarm about what he believes are flawed models dictating the aggressive strategy, drew attention to the protests in North Carolina, as well as a social media uproar in Michigan.

Last edited:
Probably won't be a lot of reporting on this, but people are getting fed up. Nationwide protests will be happening all over the country today.

Carpe diem!

She's a disaster. You can line up to buy lottery tickets here but not seeds and potting soil, or travel between properties you own. 25% of our workforce is out of work now, and the plague is limited to basically a few counties in SE Michigan.

She's a disaster, but that's what you get when you vote Dem.

Carpe diem!

The protest – called “Operation Gridlock” – would be just one of a number of demonstrations of civil disobedience around the country by Americans upset with their state’s stay-at-home orders amid the pandemic. While the contagion has infected over 568,000 Americans and killed over 23,000, according to the latest estimates, protestors from North Carolina to Wyoming said they’ve been just as concerned with the economic and financial impact the coronavirus has inflicted on the country – echoing President Trump’s complaint that “the cure be worse than the problem.”

Alex Berenson, a former New York Times reporter who has been sounding the alarm about what he believes are flawed models dictating the aggressive strategy, drew attention to the protests in North Carolina, as well as a social media uproar in Michigan.
Yes! Go out! Breathe on each other! Exchange viruses! And then we'll see what happens...
And if you all die, I'll dance on your graves.

She's a disaster. You can line up to buy lottery tickets here but not seeds and potting soil, or travel between properties you own. 25% of our workforce is out of work now, and the plague is limited to basically a few counties in SE Michigan.

Yeah, agree, she's a tyrant, for sure. The electorate there are very upset with her and feel duped. As well they should, given the scope of her overreach.

I'm glad that these protests are happening in several states nationwide, though.

I hope the protestors will be wary of agents provocateur. I wouldn't doubt them being sent in by interested parties to incite problems so the media can spin it into some kind of violent scene where the actual protestors are portrayed as the bad guys. It's been done.

I think media will likely try to focus on just Michigan rather than report on all of these nationwide protests in order to minimize awareness of the protests happening nationwide.

I mean, they have to report a little about it.

Last edited:

Carpe diem!

When I heard she was being considered by Dems. as a VP candidate, I knew right then she had to be effed up. But we have a total asshole in Pa. too.

You guys are showing your true colors again. It's becoming more and more clear to me that the real virus here, apparently, is a special type of ugly madness that comes over you dupes who believe everything your government and media tell you. A madness that causes you to wish death upon people....in such a hateful, evil way.

Carpe diem!

Yes! Go out! Breathe on each other! Exchange viruses! And then we'll see what happens...
Then, when we all continue to live, will you do us the favor of remaining locked in your house per your government request?

ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO ROFLMFAO

VIRUSES LIVE IN AND ON YOUR BODY ASSHOLE
THEY ARE IN THE AIR YOU BREATH, THE FOOD YOU EAT AND THE WATER YOU DRINK
YOU ARE SURROUNDED BY VIRUSES IDIOT
ONLY 5% OF MICROBES ACTUALLY CAUSE DISEASE
LESS THAN 1% OF BACTERIA IS HARMFUL

THIS PATHOGEN IS NOT NORMAL, IT IS MAN MADE

Carpe diem!

And yet you wonder why so many people hate you in life...

Let be clear people will die today, so will you be dancing all day over their deaths?

Carpe diem!

Oh, ya they willl report it. Big time. The media does what the audiance wants them too. That's the dirty little secret no one is telling you. People think they are motivasted by politics in reality they are motivated by the almighty dollar. Ratings matter and Americans toon into controversy. Back in the day we under stood this but some how forgot.

Carpe diem!

Funny thing about Michigan. The dumb ho there shut everyone in, Switzerland did not, yet Michigan has more deaths and more infections. Funny that.

Carpe diem!

And yet you wonder why so many people hate you in life...

Let be clear people will die today, so will you be dancing all day over their deaths?
No, I don't wonder why people hate me. I'm kind of a jerk sometimes. But I do also have good qualities. I'm complicated -- like most people are. Maybe even you.

You guys are showing your true colors again. It's becoming more and more clear to me that the real virus here, apparently, is a special type of ugly madness that comes over you dupes who believe everything your government and media tell you. A madness that causes you to wish death upon people....in such a hateful, evil way.
You know what? A post on this board won't actually hurt anyone. But you're right, I should not have posted that.

Carpe diem!

Then, when we all continue to live, will you do us the favor of remaining locked in your house per your government request?
As I posted elsewhere, I'm fine with that.

Yes, and there are thousands of different viruses, many of which are not harmful to humans. Viruses and bacteria are two different things. What evidence do you have that the coronavirus is man made? Viruses frequently mutate, so it's not unusual for a new one to arise in nature.

Reckless, irresponsible ignorance and idiocy that will only result in more deaths.

The COVID 19 protocols are perfectly appropriate, warranted, and Constitutional.

This isn’t a concern about the economic and financial impact of the coronavirus, it’s about partisan politics, a concern that justified measures to combat the spread of the virus will jeopardize Trump’s reelection chances and hurt Republicans politically this November.

How is it not normal? You have nothing to back up your "all caps" reply. So prove its man made. You can't. It's a result of the natural process of evolution. Everything evolves, including germs.

Carpe diem!

Just checked. You are a liar. You can buy seeds and potting soil at Home Depot et al. You can travel between properties. The pandemic still lands at the feet of asswipePINO no matter his attempts to deflect . I have four bipartisan (three Republicans, one Democrat) MOC's that prove that.

Forum List

Back