Coronavirus stay-at-home orders stir protests nationwide amid fears of economic collapse

Ned "Toll Lament" Lamont of CT announced he is considering making masks mandatory! I guess if they have a cop at the entrance of supermarkets they could try to enforce it.

I saw all these dudes standing outside the capitol building carrying AR-15's, is that because these Trump supporters have small penises? Or is there something else wrong with them?
And do tell, what does it say about Democrats all wearing pussies on their heads?

Yea, I don't know, it was a woman thing. If some dudes joined them, they were probably just trying to get laid.

I saw all these dudes standing outside the capitol building carrying AR-15's, is that because these Trump supporters have small penises? Or is there something else wrong with them?
I take it you like the bigger penises?

I don't need to parade around a courthouse sporting an AR-15, so I guess I'm packing, huh?
Yeah I'm sure you got your shit packed. Too many of them big penises...

On the day NY Governor Cuomo orders all people to mask in public, in the entire state, even if you are off fishing by yourself. Cuomo: All New Yorkers Must Wear Face Masks in Public

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Americans are learning the meaning of these civics lesson quotes in real time now. Bets we will be seeing more defiance? LE overwhelmed? What will they do shoot all of us on sight to "save lives?"

View attachment 323911

Torches and pitchforks time

I take it you like the bigger penises?

I don't need to parade around a courthouse sporting an AR-15, so I guess I'm packing, huh?
Yeah I'm sure you got your shit packed. Too many of them big penises...

Smoke a Lib, huh? Yea, I bet yer good at that.

Michigan now has the highest COVID-19 death rate in the country with 1,921 dead and 28,000 infected.

If this brain-trust understood the health crisis and its potential for exponential growth, they wouldn’t be clustered together like this, protesting, chanting, mouth-breathing.

Douchebaggery

On the day NY Governor Cuomo orders all people to mask in public, in the entire state, even if you are off fishing by yourself. Cuomo: All New Yorkers Must Wear Face Masks in Public

Power corrupts, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. Americans are learning the meaning of these civics lesson quotes in real time now. Bets we will be seeing more defiance? LE overwhelmed? What will they do shoot all of us on sight to "save lives?"

View attachment 323911

Ineffective, frivolous, unenforceable, unconstitutional, oppressive and illegal.

Michigan now has the highest COVID-19 death rate in the country with 1,921 dead and 28,000 infected.
Most of the people dying are old people who were near death already. You liberals don't understand the economy can't survive this shutdown if it goes on much longer.

Most of the people dying are old people who were near death already. You liberals don't understand the economy can't survive this shutdown if it goes on much longer.

Says who? The government just threw out 2.2 trillion dollars a couple weeks ago. I just got my $1200 today.

Probably won't be a lot of reporting on this, but people are getting fed up. Nationwide protests will be happening all over the country today.

Carpe diem!

The protest – called “Operation Gridlock” – would be just one of a number of demonstrations of civil disobedience around the country by Americans upset with their state’s stay-at-home orders amid the pandemic. While the contagion has infected over 568,000 Americans and killed over 23,000, according to the latest estimates, protestors from North Carolina to Wyoming said they’ve been just as concerned with the economic and financial impact the coronavirus has inflicted on the country – echoing President Trump’s complaint that “the cure be worse than the problem.”

Alex Berenson, a former New York Times reporter who has been sounding the alarm about what he believes are flawed models dictating the aggressive strategy, drew attention to the protests in North Carolina, as well as a social media uproar in Michigan.

Because people know all this BS is coming and this virus is to control the population. The down fall wave 2 still has to hit and that might be the real thing which is a mind fk to those who aren't not on the reality side of things.

(MSN) – The small group of volunteers at a Ford factory in Plymouth, Michigan, are trying out wristbands that vibrate when employees come within six feet of each another, said Kelli Felker, a company spokeswoman.

and then they want to do this

That way the people will be freaked out so they can then push this made up Vaccines bs.

The wave will kill a lot of people though this 2nd wave is suppose to be no joke no test .......... It is to scare those alive so badly they want to obey the gov and do whatever it takets to live meanwhile they're gonna kill you even faster lol esp. with these bs vaccines.

Says who? The government just threw out 2.2 trillion dollars a couple weeks ago. I just got my $1200 today.

What are you going to do when there is no food on the shelves to spend it on?

And if you all die, I'll dance on your graves

I support your decision to isolate yourself from the rest of humanity.

Can you keep it up after the virus is gone?
LONG after the virus is gone, preferably FOREVER. And hopefully a permanent isolation from this site, as well. THAT would be VERY nice. Brucie just doesn't make a whole lot of sense with his posts.

View attachment 323911

Aw, Michigan. 28,059 cases of Covid-19 / 1,058 since yesterday / 1,921 DEAD / 151 since yesterday
4th highest infections in the country and 3rd highest state DEATH TOLL
View attachment 323913

That's a 3% increase. That's not bad.

Deaths tend to lag.

Stupid is the nature of these kinds of posts.

Forum List

Back