Corey Booker: "Im heterosexual and proud of it!"

He didnt publicly declare it. Cant you read? He was asked about speculation that he was gay.

IF YOU HAVE TO CONVINCE SOMEONE YOU ARE NOT GAY....

:abgg2q.jpg:

JUST SAYIN'.....

Of course, it's not like it has anything to do with biased public perception that a grown man who chooses not to get married or have children must clearly be gay, right? No, that couldn't be it.

Seriously, is this thread's topic the "best" that right wing morons can do in the POLITICS forum???

Of course, it's not like it has anything to do with biased public perception that a grown man who chooses not to get married or have children must clearly be gay, right? No, that couldn't be it.
I wouldn't call it bias. I mean it's an indicator. Having said that, I don't give a shit. A|fter all, he is Spartacus.

Frank Gore is gay.......he is still a GREAT RB from Miami and a future HOFer.

He lives with his mom and likes to have sex with men. Who are we to judge?

You only have to come out as hetero if you are embarassed to be considered homo.

You are only emberassed to be considered homo if you are a homophobe.

SO sad.........Corey is racist against men who like to have sex with men.

images

Spartacus Not gay?.....that's funny....

I notice that right-wingers are starting an unusual amount of homosexually related threads. It appears these folks have some hidden issues or are experiencing a sexual identity crisis. You know, what they say about people who doth protest too much. Embrace your identity, Wingers, don't deny it,

I notice that right-wingers are starting an unusual amount of homosexually related threads. It appears these folks have some hidden issues or are experiencing a sexual identity crisis. You know, what they say about people who doth protest too much. Embrace your identity, Wingers, don't deny it,

Dumb

I am gay for Trump....and Dan Marino, Eddie Van Halen, and Tim Tebow.

I am also gay for Poke Bowls....that shit is delicious. And also Manatees, not quite as delicious, but you know they would be delicious.

He floated a rumor that he was gay. It didn't work.

Booker's main problem is his disgraceful behavior during the Kavanaugh hearing.

Forum List

Back