Corey Booker: "Im heterosexual and proud of it!"

:th_smileysw2wqa::wtf::wtf:

Cory Booker addresses speculation about his sexuality: 'I'm heterosexual'

LOL.......well that's the end of this guys career with the DUMS!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:
The tittle of your OP is a vicious and pathetic lie. Where is article does it say that he was "proud"?? He was asked a question and he answered it succinctly and honestly:

I’m heterosexual,” Booker told the newspaper. ”Every candidate should run on their authentic self, tell their truth, and more importantly, or mostly importantly, talk about their vision for the country."

Are you people so afraid of Booker that you have to post shit like this before he has even declared that he is running?

:1peleas::1peleas::1peleas:

Hysterical........now the entire world is going to speculate he is gay but now, the gays, lezzies and trans community are going to hate on the guy for even speaking to it!! Doy......Booker might as well have said, "Hey listen......don't count me in with those freaks!!":deal::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The irony here is magical!!:abgg2q.jpg:
Moronic bullshit! The LGBTQ community will judge him on his record in support of them, not his sexuality or an interview that will soon be forgotten

LOL.......well that's the end of this guys career with the DUMS!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance::funnyface:
The tittle of your OP is a vicious and pathetic lie. Where is article does it say that he was "proud"?? He was asked a question and he answered it succinctly and honestly:

I’m heterosexual,” Booker told the newspaper. ”Every candidate should run on their authentic self, tell their truth, and more importantly, or mostly importantly, talk about their vision for the country."

Are you people so afraid of Booker that you have to post shit like this before he has even declared that he is running?

wow dude, are you saddened by the announcement? too fking funny. dude, you're like coming out of your clothes about the OP. OMG!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Corey Booker = Faggot Hater
Thank you on that cogent and brilliant commentary on how politicians respond to personal questions and the relevance of their sexuality to their position. You clearly did much research on the man and have an intimate knowledge of his professional and personal life. As always you continue to raise the bar on the level of intellectual discourse and the civil exchange of ideas and information. You should be highly commended.!! God bless you!

wow dude, are you saddened by the announcement? too fking funny. dude, you're like coming out of your clothes about the OP. OMG!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
The only thing that I'm saddened by is the hatred and stupidity expressed by you and others here .

Hysterical........now the entire world is going to speculate he is gay but now, the gays, lezzies and trans community are going to hate on the guy for even speaking to it!! Doy......Booker might as well have said, "Hey listen......don't count me in with those freaks!!":deal::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Moronic bullshit! The LGBTQ community will judge him on his record in support of them, not his sexuality or an interview that will soon be forgotten

Nah s0n....you've shown yourself to have the political IQ of a small soap dish.

Booker is finished with the fringe left after this stunt of brilliance. Yep....these days, if you are part of the DUM Party and taking bows over being heterosexual, might as well have self-inserted the big bumpy cucumber.:113::113:

The only thing that I'm saddened by is the hatred and stupidity expressed by you and others here .

Lol....its guys like you that make listening to The Jerky Boys such a hoot!:2up:. The were doing hysterical stuff about snowflakes well before the term ever became popular!:coffee:

Booker is finished with the fringe left after this stunt of brilliance. Yep....these days, if you are part of the DUM Party and taking bows over being heterosexual, might as well have self-inserted the big bumpy cucumber.:113::113:
Did you just spit up on yourself while spewing your nonsense? Why don't you quit while your behind?

Did you just spit up on yourself while spewing your nonsense? Why don't you quit while your behind?

Lol....s0n....about 47 people perceive the landscape like you do!! And wtf always taking about "behinds".:hhello::hhello::cul2:

Frank Gore is gay.......he is still a GREAT RB from Miami and a future HOFer.

He lives with his mom and likes to have sex with men. Who are we to judge?

How do you know this?

I slept with him. I am gay. My sons were shocked.

It helps my victim status tremendously. Married to a woman for 19 years, 2 sons. Super fucking gay.

I am a grease monkey (oh no, he said monkey!) gay. I can change the oil in your 65 Stingray, then use the oil on your caboose. (I like trains)

He could be the first gay black President. If you don’t vote for him, you are racist AND homophobic.

Wanda Sykes really needs to run.

She is the whole package.

Black
Woman
Lesbian

The is a triple threat. Victim lottery winner.

Forum List

Back