Corey Booker: "Im heterosexual and proud of it!"

IF YOU FEEL YOU HAVE TO PUBLICLY DECLARE IT....

:abgg2q.jpg:

JUST SAYIN'.....

Hysterical........now the entire world is going to speculate he is gay but now, the gays, lezzies and trans community are going to hate on the guy for even speaking to it!! Doy......Booker might as well have said, "Hey listen......don't count me in with those freaks!!":deal::laughing0301::laughing0301:

The irony here is magical!!:abgg2q.jpg:

Greeaat.......1st the Homosexuals hijacked The Wizard of Oz

upload_2018-12-17_15-51-43.jpeg

..... NOW .....

upload_2018-12-17_15-53-14.jpeg

:mad: :lmao:

You keep trying to convince me you arent gay
I never try to convince pole-smokers of anything....

Dude, if you were a member of my tribe, your name would be 'He Who Walks With Limp Wrist'!

:lmao:

I should not make fun of you, though. I will exit the thread so you girls don't have to keep defending 'Spartacus'. :p

Dude, if you were a member of my tribe, your name would be 'He Who Walks With Limp Wrist'!

I should not make fun of you, though. I will exit the thread so you girls don't have to keep defending 'Spartacus'. :p
You smoke poles all the time and try to convince others youre not gay. :rolleyes:

Thats because of my deadly 3 point shot.

You smoke poles all the time and try to convince others youre not gay. :rolleyes:

Thats because of my deadly 3 point shot.
Asslips, this would be an excellent time to come out. Be true to yourself.

Forum List

Back