Alec Baldwin UNHINGED: 'Trump Is The Punishment For Slavery?' WTF?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

LIBERAL'S LOONY CLAIM?
Alec Baldwin says Trump is 'punishment' for slavery, other American sins

Just when you think there is absolutely no way in hell the Trump-Hating Leftists can NOT go any more insane than they already are.......

"Trump is a curse, brought down on us as punishment 4 our sins. The slaughter of Native Americans, slavery, Japanese internment, Vietnam. Every hateful, misogynistic, racist notion, intertwined w our better nature, Trump embodies those. He is us. Now we can face it + exorcise it"
-- Alec Baldwin

I knew the Insane Liberals, Democrats, Mueller and his team, and snowflakes were desperate to find ANYTHING on Trump, but - having found nothing yet - it sounds like Mueller will be expanding his investigation to include President Trump's possible criminal involvement in all of these above.

Bwuhahahahahaha! :lmao:

Alec Baldwin tweets that Trump is 'punishment' for slavery, slaughtering Native Americans

What do you think these crazies will do when Trump is reelected?
'SUICIDE' IS HIGH ON MY 'WISH LIST'.

(THIS WAS A JOKE! I do not wish ill on anyone.....the real answer, of course, is 'GET HELP!')

What do you think these crazies will do when Trump is reelected?

Same thing they did last time.

80FE153F-1883-40B3-9CBE-93517F72B37F.png

I cannot agree with Alec. Trump is less a curse on this country than a hemorrhoid. It is a hemorrhoid that will be cured with some Preparation M.

Following that Baldwin pig's non-logic, if Trump is America's well-deserved punishment, then why doesn't he shut the fuck up and take his punishment like a man? If he wants America punished and believes Trump is the vessel of it, then WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TRUMP BEING PRESIDENT?????

Even more importantly, how is greatly improving America's economy (which is a mathematical FACT, not my opinion) and improving its border control "punishing" America? If President Trump is America's punishment, then why, pray tell, is it a demonstrable FACT that American society is far more productive and efficiently functioning under Trump than under Obamaggot, by every measurable societal standard in the fucking book??? And if Trump is so WAAAAAAYYYYCIST, you liberal-feces, explain to my WHY THE FUCK the black community now has the LOWEST unemployment rate in this country's history, yet under Obamaggot, the black community had the HIGHEST rate of unemployment in this country's history!

I'd normally say that's food for thought, except that liberal gangrenous humanoids are incapable of thinking; their Skittle-sized brains are only capable of processing sewage. Their neurological functions are a mindless matter of garbage in, garbage out.

LIBERAL'S LOONY CLAIM?
Alec Baldwin says Trump is 'punishment' for slavery, other American sins

Just when you think there is absolutely no way in hell the Trump-Hating Leftists can NOT go any more insane than they already are.......

"Trump is a curse, brought down on us as punishment 4 our sins. The slaughter of Native Americans, slavery, Japanese internment, Vietnam. Every hateful, misogynistic, racist notion, intertwined w our better nature, Trump embodies those. He is us. Now we can face it + exorcise it"
-- Alec Baldwin

I knew the Insane Liberals, Democrats, Mueller and his team, and snowflakes were desperate to find ANYTHING on Trump, but - having found nothing yet - it sounds like Mueller will be expanding his investigation to include President Trump's possible criminal involvement in all of these above.

Bwuhahahahahaha! :lmao:

Alec Baldwin tweets that Trump is 'punishment' for slavery, slaughtering Native Americans

Baldwin's a parasite like most any other liberal Democrat of today, their lives revolve around feeding off Trump for attention .. :lol:

.. what a pathetic way to live but fulfillment for a liberal minded Democrat.

Last edited:
Following that Baldwin pig's non-logic, if Trump is America's well-deserved punishment, then why doesn't he shut the fuck up and take his punishment like a man? If he wants America punished and believes Trump is the vessel of it, then WHY THE FUCK DOES HE HAVE A PROBLEM WITH TRUMP BEING PRESIDENT?????

Even more importantly, how is greatly improving America's economy (which is a mathematical FACT, not my opinion) and improving its border control "punishing" America? If President Trump is America's punishment, then why, pray tell, is it a demonstrable FACT that American society is far more productive and efficiently functioning under Trump than under Obamaggot, by every measurable societal standard in the fucking book??? And if Trump is so WAAAAAAYYYYCIST, you liberal-feces, explain to my WHY THE FUCK the black community now has the LOWEST unemployment rate in this country's history, yet under Obamaggot, the black community had the HIGHEST rate of unemployment in this country's history!

I'd normally say that's food for thought, except that liberal gangrenous humanoids are incapable of thinking; their Skittle-sized brains are only capable of processing sewage. Their neurological functions are a mindless matter of garbage in, garbage out.
You are a babbling idiot.

Baldwin is right to point this out - the last two sins were brought on by Democrats:
Japanese internment - Franklin D. Roosevelt - Democrat
Vietnam
- JFK and Lyndon B. Johnson - both Democrats

Baldwin is a fking clown but when he's right, he's right.

Forum List

Back