What did Obama do to create record low unemployment for blacks & Hispanics?

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
Ok Democrats, riddle me this one:

If we're currently riding on the wave of Obama's wonderful economic policies, what was it he did to cause the current unemployment level for black folks and Hispanics to reach the lowest point since 1972? What specific piece of legislation, action, or order did Obama enact, and when?

African-American unemployment hit record low in December

The same thing Trump did...jack shit.

Private companies did that, not the POTUS.

You know your article is from a year ago...right?

Check the numbers

The unemployment rate for blacks dropped eight percent under the Great Obama. Crooked Donnie is not even close

If we're currently riding on the wave of Obama's wonderful economic policies, what was it he did to cause the current unemployment level for black folks and Hispanics to reach the lowest point since 1972? What specific piece of legislation, action, or order did Obama enact, and when?

Obama releases them from jail so they can get a job?
Obama just commuted the sentences of a record number of inmates

upload_2018-12-17_14-29-9.png

What did the Great Obama do to create the current low unemployment rate for blacks and Hispanics?

He stopped a Depression

When the Great Bush Recession of 2008 hit, it was blacks and Hispanics who took the hardest hit. They were the first ones fired and last ones rehired after the recovery occurred

The Great Obama did the right thing in releasing those unfairly sentenced under our archaic drug laws

'What did Obama do to create record low unemployment for blacks & Hispanics?'

LEAVE OFFICE.....

Why are you so hung up on Obama, the guy that saved the US from a Greater Depression, that the GOP/Bush left.

The Great Obama did the right thing in releasing those unfairly sentenced under our archaic drug laws

Alrighty, someone decided the drug laws were archaic. How about changing the laws...dumbass.

What did Obama do to create record low unemployment for blacks & Hispanics?

HE GOT 43'S RECESSION SHOVE UP HIS ASS ..

Forum List

Back