Copout: Parents brought children to America; no fault of their own

Who else is saying "waka waka"?

Who else MUST use the word "mainstream" in every post?

You are so pitifiul. You dish something, get kicked onto your ass, and you cry, "you are being mean." :lol:

Melting, you waka waka extremist.

You are so pitifiul. You dish something, get kicked onto your ass, and you cry, "you are being mean." :lol:.

Really? What did I "dish"? Where was the "kicking"? When did I say "you are being mean"? You are just losing what little mind you had to start with, Fakey. Get some help now before (unless) it's too late.

And because I assume short term memory loss is part of your condition, who else is using "waka waka" as an insult but you? Who else feels the need to include "mainstream" in every post? You seriously need to have an honest look at yourself.

Unkotare, the waka waka extremist continues to melt! :lol:

Show us how mainstream you are.

Unkotare continues to melt because he can't take what he tries to dish out.

Show us how mainstream you aren't. :lol:

All of your questions have been answered over and over and over, including the one why are you so strange: you are damaged emotionally and can't accept those consequences of your actions here.

Grow up, son.

OK.

All of your questions have been answered over and over and over, including the one why are you so strange: you are damaged emotionally and can't accept those consequences of your actions here.

Grow up, son.

OK.

Grow up, son.

Have you hit your random character assassination quota for the day yet? :badgrin:

Oh, you're having touble concentrating again. Here you go:

Who else is saying "waka waka"?

Who else uses the word "mainstream" in almost every post?

Go ahead and answer those questions.

OK.

Grow up, son.

Have you hit your random character assassination quota for the day yet? :badgrin:

The Greast GasAssassinator has spoken.

I will dish it with far greater force always to you when you try it.

Try being nice and I can do the same.

Last edited:
Unkotare said:
Oh, you're having touble concentrating again. Here you go: Who else is saying "waka waka"? Who else uses the word "mainstream" in almost every post? Go ahead and answer those questions.

Stay on topic. What is pertinent is that you pretend to mainstream when in fact you are an extremist.

You act waka waka every time you deny or ignore it.

Last edited:
You have been answered appropriately.

You will keep getting the same until you clean up your act.

You have been answered appropriately.

You will keep getting the same until you clean up your act.

Forum List

Back