Copout: Parents brought children to America; no fault of their own

But no. Mexicans scare the living shit out of bigots. Even YOUNG Mexicans scare the pussies.

Yeah, well there is a case there, too.

Americans can see their culture being over taken by Latinos and they don't like it.

Are there things to like about Latino culture? Sure, there is plenty. But there is still plenty to dislike.

Sure, you can talk about the drug cartels, the seemingly lack of respect for life and the gangs.

However, the most concerning thing for me, if I was an American citizen, is that most of these immigrants come from countries that are endemically corrupt. With the exception of Chile and Argentina over the past 20 years, almost every other Latin and South American country has basically been a Banana Republic, and it would concern me if those immigrants brought those mores, morals and standards into my country.
'
We all know that there is corruption at certain levels in the US, but it is not institutionalised like it has been in Latin America, and when perps are caught in the US, they get the book thrown at them. Just ask Rod Blagojevich...

Very interesting observation.

Not gonna happen, unless you break the law in your wanting folks to go away who are already home and are not going to go away.
So no punishment for breaking the law.Win-Win for parents and kids.:clap2:Obama thanks you for your vote.

My vote is Romney, who will put this executive order into a more organized, formal, and in-depth format. The great majority are very happy the logjam on this issue is broken.

But no. Mexicans scare the living shit out of bigots. Even YOUNG Mexicans scare the pussies.

Americans can see their culture being over taken by Latinos and they don't like it.

Are there things to like about Latino culture? Sure, there is plenty. But there is still plenty to dislike.

Sure, you can talk about the drug cartels, the seemingly lack of respect for life and the gangs.

However, the most concerning thing for me, if I was an American citizen, is that most of these immigrants come from countries that are endemically corrupt. With the exception of Chile and Argentina over the past 20 years, almost every other Latin and South American country has basically been a Banana Republic, and it would concern me if those immigrants brought those mores, morals and standards into my country.
'
We all know that there is corruption at certain levels in the US, but it is not institutionalised like it has been in Latin America, and when perps are caught in the US, they get the book thrown at them. Just ask Rod Blagojevich...

Let's see, because you feel that the governments of Latin America are corrupt, the people who come here are somehow lacking in morals?

Okay; so we as conservatives agree that it's a copout. But why the disconnect with Republican lawmakers? You guys notice that none of the Republicans are rebuking the Dems with this message?

Exactly.

Because they know the tidal gravity.

These kids will INEVITABLY become citizens. It's just going to happen.

So will a lot of the 11 million who are illegally here and came here as adults.

They don't want to dig themselves into a deeper hole with these folks to get a few more bubba redneck votes. (Like they were ever going to go the Democrats.)

Not if the majority of Americans have their way they wont. These people broke our Laws, and we CANNOT AFFORD to support them, they need to go Home to their OWN Countries. People spend YEARS trying to become US Citizens LEGALLY, and they should be forced to move aside and let Illegals take precedence over them? No WAY. The only hole that is being dug is the one by people who think rewarding those who broke our Laws is the WILL of the majority of the American people... Their hole IS getting past the point where they wont be able to crawl back out, and they're going to get buried.

Oh, please, don't go around pretending this is a "fairness" issue, that you really are concerned about the folks who filled out the proper papers all that much. YOu'd probably keep them out if you could, too.

Fact is, we all participate in the same hypocrisy. We all benefit from illegal labor doing jobs Americans don't want to do. Forget the government, when was the last time you refused to do business with a company that hired illegals?

The dishonest douche AGAIN guessing about what other people think and believe....

Unkotare continues to project his inner self-loating onto others. But he can always post polls that show the majority agree with him? Didn't think so.

Unkotare is going waka waka again, a typical far right melt down.

Publish those polls that show mainstream, majority America is in agreement with you.

Oh, that's right, you can't.

Mainstream, mainstream. Definately mainstream. Definately, definately mainstream. Yeah. Mainstream. Very good driver. Uh-oh! Time for Wapner!

Unkotare so wants to be thought of as mainstream but is simply waka waka extremist.

Do vote Romney, though.

'

Reeeeely? Our country brought those "mores, morals and standards" to THEIR countries, enforced by military monsters that we trained in the School of the Americas, and when their democratically elected leaders were ousted, our bankers started sucking them dry with the interest payments for the loans that funded their subjugation.

Gawd, but it would be funny to see all this shit here if it weren't for how it all came about.

What? You can't stand being mocked when you want to do the same? Waka Waka, and, no, you are not mainstream. You can do this: release yourself by saying, "I admit that I, Unkotare, am a far right extremist far out of the mainstream." Empower yourself.

Only you thinks "waka waka" is a form of mockery, Rainman. Have you talked to your doctor about the onset of dementia?

Point out where you are not melting, son! You are melting.

Hint: don't make fun, if you don't want to be made fun of.

Hint: be polite if you want to be treated politely.

Hint: don't dish it if you can't take it.

It is what it is, waka waka extremist.

Who else is saying "waka waka"?

Who else MUST use the word "mainstream" in every post?

Face it, you've gone 'round the bend.

Forum List

Back