Copout: Parents brought children to America; no fault of their own

No one believes you no matter how many times you chant your 'I'm mainstream!' mantra, champ. Give it up.
You are right, you are speaking for nobody. You are not mainstream, just, at best, very marginal. Your extremist position on this does not count with the mainstream GOP, in which I am in the center.
You have officially become the Rainman. I'm mainstream, efinately, definately mainstream. Yeah. Definately mainstream. Uh-oh! Time for Wapner!
Says Rainman Unkotare.

Rainman Unkotre, when dealing with delusional folks like you, the truth has to keep being repeated to you to try to keep you in reality. The GOP electorate rejected you in selecting Romney, who despises the far right. Always has, always will. He will now reach to the center for conservative Dems and centrists. MR does not need you.

You are right, you are speaking for nobody. You are not mainstream, just, at best, very marginal. Your extremist position on this does not count with the mainstream GOP, in which I am in the center.
You have officially become the Rainman. I'm mainstream, efinately, definately mainstream. Yeah. Definately mainstream. Uh-oh! Time for Wapner!
Says Rainman Unkotare.

Oh! The rubber and glue technique again! Fakey's one and only technique - ever.

"No I'm not, you are!" Brilliant! :rolleyes:

Jake's a Democrat. He just hasn't come to grips with it yet.

He knows he's a lefty democrat. He just can't give up this BS little story he's been trying to sell for so long.

This is over, don't you understand. Over. Finished. Capiche. Romney will not over turn it, only expand it once he is elected and bring many of these people into the GOP. They are going to replace the extremists like you. You are not the mainstream of the GOP. I am and those who are like me. There is no place for you unless you give up your bad old extremist ways.

Yea he's one of those "moderate democrats" and apparently Obama is even too left for him so he has to pretend that he's a Republican and try to tell us how we're all wrong :clap2:

gat

208926_251948714915026_109760762_n.jpg

Poor, poor, pitiful deluded you. We the GOP mainstream are replacing folks like you every day in every way. Tis what tis. The executive order of BHO puts you extremists on the shelf for good on this issue. Which is of course they way it should be.

He knows he's a lefty democrat. He just can't give up this BS little story he's been trying to sell for so long.

This is over, don't you understand. Over. Finished. Capiche. Romney will not over turn it, only expand it once he is elected and bring many of these people into the GOP. They are going to replace the extremists like you. You are not the mainstream of the GOP. I am and those who are like me. There is no place for you unless you give up your bad old extremist ways.

Yea he's one of those "moderate democrats" and apparently Obama is even too left for him so he has to pretend that he's a Republican and try to tell us how we're all wrong :clap2:

Definately, definately a good driver. Very good driver. Uh-oh! Time for Wapner!

Just because a child is brought here by a parent has he/she lost his citizenship in his native country? No. He/she can exist there.

It's a copout to say oh we're hurting these children who were brought here through no fault of their own. That's b.s. families are responsible for their fates. And to reward those families while other families are legally waiting is irresponsible.

Frankly, it's obvious that Obama created this bleeding heart narrative on the heels of an election b/c who wants to be a hard ass and say fair is fair?
The narrative's been around for years already you backwoods ignorant cracker. George W tried to capitalize on it during his time in office but, in a rare move of Republican rebellion, his own party stuffed him on it. The Republicans themselves have had plenty of time to address the immigration issue - its not the Democrats' fault they have failed miserably on all counts. If you're going to leave ammunition lying around ready to be picked up and used you can't whine like a bitch when you're shot to pieces with it at a critical moment. And its certainly not Obama's fault Romney is too spineless to make a prompt decision on where he stands on that particular issue.

Sorry dude, but the standard is you're a citizen of your native country and you have to legally apply for citizenship. Just b/c your mommy or daddy broke the law doesn't give you any special rights that others do not have.
No one is awarding them citizenship you ignorant shit for brains.

Last edited:
There is no other crime for which the children of criminals get to keep the proceeds of parental criminal activity. Are children exempted from civil forfeiture laws when the parent's property is seized? Do they need that house to live in? Or that car to get to school? No. Only citizenship is held to a worthless standard. Not even worth as much as a bicycle.

The Great Gatsby and Katnzdogz are in the great minority on this one, and remain wrong.

Since those children have spent so much of their life here, and many of them didn't even know they were not citizens, they should not be forced into a one-size-fits-all solution that is applied to adults. They need to have one tailored to their special circumstances and should be given an opportunity to become citizens by a different path than an adult who comes here illegally.[/QUOTE]

The premise of this remark seems to be that returning someone to his or her native country is a type of punishment. There's nothing wrong with living in Mexico, or Peru, or China. To the extent that the "children" have become acculturated to American society, what a great opportunity, to go back to their native country, and learn a new culture.

Presumably if the "children" are deported, their parents will decide to go back with them. Or if not, the parents can be deported; as the quoted writer admits, the parents came here illegally, and did so knowingly.

I put "children" in quotation marks because under the recent Obama non-enforcement policy, people up to age 29 are covered.

Since those children have spent so much of their life here, and many of them didn't even know they were not citizens, they should not be forced into a one-size-fits-all solution that is applied to adults. They need to have one tailored to their special circumstances and should be given an opportunity to become citizens by a different path than an adult who comes here illegally.

The premise of this remark seems to be that returning someone to his or her native country is a type of punishment. There's nothing wrong with living in Mexico, or Peru, or China. To the extent that the "children" have become acculturated to American society, what a great opportunity, to go back to their native country, and learn a new culture.

Presumably if the "children" are deported, their parents will decide to go back with them. Or if not, the parents can be deported; as the quoted writer admits, the parents came here illegally, and did so knowingly.

I put "children" in quotation marks because under the recent Obama non-enforcement policy, people up to age 29 are covered.[/QUOTE]

I'm a bit surprised at the harshness of obama's decision to cover only children up to age
29. To their parents, children are children their entire lives.

I'm a bit surprised at the harshness of obama's decision to cover only children up to age
29. To their parents, children are children their entire lives.[/QUOTE]

I definitely get the sarcasm/irony of quote above. I used the term "children" in quote marks because, legally, anyone aged 18 years or more is an adult. Very valid psychological observation, children are always children to their parents.

The kids are home, Raiderdisliker, just like your kids. This issue is over.

Raiderdisliker: "The premise of this remark seems to be that returning someone to his or her native country is a type of punishment. There's nothing wrong with living in Mexico, or Peru, or China. To the extent that the "children" have become acculturated to American society, what a great opportunity, to go back to their native country, and learn a new culture."

why should the children blame anyone else for the problem their in not being citizens of the USA on anyone but their parents?
tinytim 180

Poor, poor, pitiful deluded you. We the GOP mainstream are replacing folks like you every day in every way. Tis what tis. The executive order of BHO puts you extremists on the shelf for good on this issue. Which is of course they way it should be.

Is that why you're always fighting with the majority of Republicans/conservatives on this board and I'm not?

<Waiting for the light to click>

29. To their parents, children are children their entire lives.

I definitely get the sarcasm/irony of quote above. I used the term "children" in quote marks because, legally, anyone aged 18 years or more is an adult. Very valid psychological observation, children are always children to their parents.

Why 30 (I believe it was 30. not 29 but I could be wrong)? Why not 40? Why not 50? It does seem rather arbitrary, doesn't it? If there's a principle at all; to not "punish" the children it most certainly should end at 18; when a "child" is an adult and responsible for his actions.

I think there's a <wink> I'm going to let you guys stay, now ya'll need to repay me and illegally register to vote and vote for me, b/c ya'll know I'm cool with that.

TGG, you and your ilk here are not mainstream. You are in the minority even in the GOP, and growing smaller in numbers daily. So, yup, I will keep fighting you like I did for Romney and will continue to fight for Romney. Don't want no stinkin' Santorums or Bachmanns. No way, no how. Watch the lack of influence these losers now have.

Is that why you're always fighting with the majority of Republicans/conservatives on this board and I'm not?

Just because a child is brought here by a parent has he/she lost his citizenship in his native country? No. He/she can exist there.

It's a copout to say oh we're hurting these children who were brought here through no fault of their own. That's b.s. families are responsible for their fates. And to reward those families while other families are legally waiting is irresponsible.

Frankly, it's obvious that Obama created this bleeding heart narrative on the heels of an election b/c who wants to be a hard ass and say fair is fair?

Sorry dude, but the standard is you're a citizen of your native country and you have to legally apply for citizenship. Just b/c your mommy or daddy broke the law doesn't give you any special rights that others do not have.

I agree...

TGG, you and your ilk here are not mainstream. You are in the minority even in the GOP, and growing smaller in numbers daily. So, yup, I will keep fighting you like I did for Romney and will continue to fight for Romney. Don't want no stinkin' Santorums or Bachmanns. No way, no how. Watch the lack of influence these losers now have.

LOL. I wasn't for Santorum or Bachman. In fact I was very against them and Romney was my second choice so he was high on my list. I wanted Paul and it wasn't close. If you want government to stop thinking they have a right to fuck with systems and people's lives then you have to revolutionize it and Paul was the only one with that vision. So yes I'll admit that the Republican party is still very statist and in that respect I may not be in the mainstream.

But when it comes to being against abortion or against big government or being against gay marriage or lowering taxes and cutting spending, you want to pretend that those aren't hardcore Republican positions. :badgrin: They are and if you have a problem with that then you should just admit that you are a Democrat that doesn't want to cut military spending. That's what you are. But you don't have faith in the rest of the Democrats to do that, so you stay Republican and you try to pretend that our values don't stack up. It's pathetic dude. You're the one out of step.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back