Cop Pointing Rifle At Ferguson Protestors: "I Will Fucking Kill You"

i'm 64 , soon to be 65 Doctor . I very much dislike feral youth culture and I see the entire society going feral with both old guys and youth since about the 80s . Sorry about your personal situation but I don't know what can be done . Seriously , seems to me that the 33 year old should settle down or go homeless if he had any common sense or caring for his Mother . Course , sounds like he has no common sense or caring in him . I hesitate but you brought up the subject so , can the stepson be jailed or committed ?? Maybe the filing of paperwork is a good first step !!

Why would I jail him?? That sounds like retribution, regardless of what you think of me that is just plain cruel!!

I don't mean the boy any harm, I wish he would get his life together and become a responsible member of society.....
but this generation has their own agenda and as we both agree society is going to hell in a hand basket!!

I don't want him jailed or committed ..................
I have a bond on him now from his last failed criminal endeavor ..................
I called the Bondsman to see about revoking it ....................

May have to knock him out, zip tie him up and deliver him to the Bail Bondsman to keep from paying the 10% bounty fee to revoke it. Still cost me $50 to hand him over to a Bondsman, but might be worth it .................

The compassion and caring you speak of belongs to me, the step father......................

he was showing much more restraint
Did he harm anyone??

So where is this out of control you speak of???

The revolution will eliminate your type.

Hey, there you are .............
I was speaking of you the other day...........
Someone said something and I said it was just like you calling me a tyrant the other day ..........
I was going to ask why you called me that, but I already know ............
It is because I can own little bitches like you and him ...........

This revolution you speak of, is this the famed "Negro Spring" I have been hearing so much about??
Hot Damn, I love playing Whack-A-Mo, as soon as that Negro springs I am puttin lead down range to aid in the flow of the red spring ..............................

look like you have things figgered out Doctor .

No, Doctor has things "Niggered Out" all he sees is skin color.
To fools like you it may appear so, why do you care??
If I am so bigoted and it affects my stances why not just debunk my stances instead of trying to attack me personally?? Makes you look rather petty and antagonizing ...............

If I am so bigoted and it affects my stances why not just debunk my stances instead of trying to attack me personally?? Makes you look rather petty and antagonizing ...............

Your stance has been debunked several times.

There was no rioters or looters present in this video. The journalist himself was LIVE Streaming when the Terrorist pointed his gun at him and said "I'm gonna fuckin kill you."

Joseph Biggs (from Infowars) captured the entire scene. I also just happened to be watching it LIVE when it happened.

In your mind, the Constitutional Protections of Freedom of the Press and Assembly only apply to whites.

Your stance has been debunked several times.

There was no rioters or looters present in this video. The journalist himself was LIVE Streaming when the Terrorist pointed his gun at him and said "I'm gonna fuckin kill you."

Joseph Biggs (from Infowars) captured the entire scene. I also just happened to be watching it LIVE when it happened.

In your mind, the Constitutional Protections of Freedom of the Press and Assembly only apply to whites.

What stance is that??
Please elaborate on my stance ..............

He doesn't appear to be dismayed to me.
How strange that Red State founder and conservative icon Eric Erickson is dismayed at the way his fellow conservatives have approached the Ferguson issue, as well as a few others.

These 3 reactions by conservatives to recent events really bothered Erick Erickson Rare

That would be great if your little piece actually supported that statement.

It doesn't. He just calls for balance. I see nothing that indicates dismay.

Why don't you go to the Redstate website?

Conservative Blog Conservative News Source for Right of Center Activists RedState

This is their front page picture:
http://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Constitutional.jpg
Constitutional.jpg

I didn't see or recognize any race mention in the post that I replied to . Maybe stoopid on my part , i'll go back and check . ------ just saying !!

yeah , I see it I think . Yeah Doctor , I don't do the racism thing . I just want you and the board to know that . I GUESS that I didn't really read all of your post . Racism doesn't bother me as I've heard it all before , I just don't take part in it !!

Why don't you go to the Redstate website?

Conservative Blog Conservative News Source for Right of Center Activists RedState

This is their front page picture:
http://www.redstate.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/Constitutional.jpg
Constitutional.jpg

I'm not sure how that's relevant.

yeah , I see it I think . Yeah Doctor , I don't do the racism thing . I just want you and the board to know that . I GUESS that I didn't really read all of your post . Racism doesn't bother me as I've heard it all before , I just don't take part in it !!

Don't let the bigotry dull your vision of who I am, they have no idea how vile they can be till they get a dose of their own medicine!!
Might want to read some more of my work before passing final judgement.
I am a realist, sometimes you need to get someones attention before they will listen .....

They are going to paint me as racist no matter how politically correct or sensitive I try to present my side of the conversation!! Even though I will be the one documenting my stance complete with links they will still be calling me a racist ...............
Well hot damn, if you gonna paint me that color then I need to act the part ...........let there be no misconception!!

like I've said Doctor , I'm almost 65 and didn't just fall off the turnip truck . I just don't do the racism thing like name calling and disparaging remarks on whole races of people . That kinda thinking is something else that my Dad taught me !!

We are talking about one dumb-ass cop here.

Must've attended Billy-Jo-Bob's Academy of Pumping-Gas, Horse-Stall-Cleaning and Criminal Sciences.

Still... a piece of me wanted the cop to turn on that little wanker who was so stupidly taunting him and to shoot him in the kneecap or sumfin'.

Idiots - both of them.

Forum List

Back