Cop Pointing Rifle At Ferguson Protestors: "I Will Fucking Kill You"

When the looters had everything they could get in Ferguson, they went to Dellwood to loot and destroy there. There's no double standard.

If I pointed a gun at you and said "I'm going to fuckin' kill you" and then decided not to kill you, would that make it okay?

That "cop" is an Oathbreaker and Domestic Terrorist clothed in authority.
Perhaps you should get your emotions in check before posting. That cop is none of the above. He, in fact, showed remarkable restraint and provided proof that the FPD isn't a group of cops hell-bent on killing people.

I agree it's like a damn forum pyramid game on here now. What happened to the 'more' button that auto-compacted quoted content when this thing first upgraded?

It's a script thing. Disable the usmb thing and it'll reply just to the last one. Have all scripts disabled here and while I see all the rplies to replies to replies...I don't add to the mess doing the same 'infinite replies' thing. Now if I only can figure out how not to see them...Makes page loads take a little while.

If I pointed a gun at you and said "I'm going to fuckin' kill you" and then decided not to kill you, would that make it okay?

That "cop" is an Oathbreaker and Domestic Terrorist clothed in authority.
Perhaps you should get your emotions in check before posting. That cop is none of the above. He, in fact, showed remarkable restraint and provided proof that the FPD isn't a group of cops hell-bent on killing people.

Yes, remarkable restraint by pointing his rifle in people's faces and threatening to kill them for no valid reason. If you have ever taken a gun course you would know the first rule is you never point your firearm at anyone or anything you don't intend to shoot.

You're full of it.

It's the kind of cherry picked statement that the radical bigoted left lives for. Now they can feel free to loot another shoe store (but leave the work boots).

I think a lot of people have missed the point about this.

I believe his superior yanked him, and he's gotten in trouble, because he used the word 'kill'.

If he had said "I will shoot you" I bet this would not be the story it is.

If an intruder ever breaks into your house and you shoot him, when the cops ask about it, don't ever say you were trying to, or meant to, kill him. Always say that you were trying to stop him. Very important.

course , menacing with a firearm isn't a good tactic especially on a crowd of unarmed protesters . [unless I missed something] --- I mean , what reason to threaten to shoot or stop or kill unarmed protester , unless I missed something ??

course , menacing with a firearm isn't a good tactic especially on a crowd of unarmed protesters . [unless I missed something] --- I mean , what reason to threaten to shoot or stop or kill unarmed protester , unless I missed something ??

Well for start, how do we know if you are really a journalist or some bro who just strong armed some poor real reporter for press badges, cameras, and other gear including the sound man shit ................

Now, no time to examine credentials or act sweet, the nice officer in the riot gear has ordered you stop advancing and get back ....................

Even a persistent journalist needs to understand the gravity of his actions , how do I distinguish between a real one and some thug intent on hurting me??

I mean to tell someone you will shoot them if they do not stop is not near as powerful as reminding you that death is permanent....................

So I guess we have to go back and re write that nursery rhyme, "Sticks and stones may break my bones, and words will surely kill me .............................."!!

Menacing with a firearm isn't good . You never point a gun at anything that you don't want to kill or destroy [ my Dad and NRA both teach it ] . The guy looked out of control to me but as I said , unless I missed something !!

Menacing with a firearm isn't good . You never point a gun at anything that you don't want to kill or destroy [ my Dad and NRA both teach it ] . The guy looked out of control to me but as I said , unless I missed something !!

Like I said you can spin it any way you want, but I really think he was showing much more restraint than any of the looters, rioters, violent protestors ...............

Did he harm anyone??

So where is this out of control you speak of??

The man had been there for a week or so, bet stress had something to do with it ...................

Would you like to let me throw urine and rocks at you while you stood and told me not to advance ??
If that was you behind the shield and you were defending some liberal bull shit you felt strongly about and me and my conservative friends wanted to do physical damage to you would you have the same stance??

How old are you??

The NRA and your dad are right about pointing a gun at others, but just like you did not mention killing only for the purpose of eating ..................

I am sure some of the things they have said made sense and stuck, I am just not sure if they explained all the little nuances that go with gun ownership or not ..................

Apparently you are not old enough to understand fear for life and interactions with mass crowds who have the potential for violence ..........................

What is it with today's society??
Why do all you youth think you are indestructible and unstoppable??

I have a 33 yr, old step son who is having to be removed from my residence because he cannot get along by his mothers and my rules.
For the last 2 years he has lived under my roof without paying a dime of rent, he works from time to time but has issues in dealing with a working society and can not keep a job!!
We are in a small gated community and the HOA has come to us to discuss our sons criminal activities which he conducts at large as if he is in charge........................
HOA gave us 30 days to reign him in, when his mother went to discuss this with him, he spit in her face, threw a glass of tea in her face and then after pronouncing it was his fucking house he pulled his dick out and pissed on the floor!!
Now his mother went an filled the paper work out ..............

He say's it is his house and he will have me and his mother arrested for drug activities(which he will manufactur) and that there won't be a judge in the world that will make him leave his "home"!!

Now if you ask who's name is on the TAX form that would be mine..................

What make you youth so arrogant??
Why do you all think you have all the answeres??

i'm 64 , soon to be 65 Doctor . I very much dislike feral youth culture and I see the entire society going feral with both old guys and youth since about the 80s . Sorry about your personal situation but I don't know what can be done . Seriously , seems to me that the 33 year old should settle down or go homeless if he had any common sense or caring for his Mother . Course , sounds like he has no common sense or caring in him . I hesitate but you brought up the subject so , can the stepson be jailed or committed ?? Maybe the filing of paperwork is a good first step !!

That cop had a breakdown. Can't say I blame him, but he doesn't need to have access to weapons or wear that uniform. Time for him to retire.

If you are stupid enough to directly approach a police officer with a raise gun.... For the good of all society, he should shoot your butt dead. Clearly you, no longer being around, will raise the IQ average of the entire nation.

How dumb can you be?

Dur.... there's a police officer with a gun.... I know... I'll move straight toward him, and taunt him.

Dude.... kill yourself! You are a burden on society!

Forum List

Back