Spike Lee: ‘There Is a War on the Black Male’

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is the wackiest conspiracy theory i ever heard. With all the affirmative action programs in america only a wackdoodle would say blacks are being held down. Their failure is their own fault.

Spike Lee: 'There Is a War on the Black Male' | National Review Online

Aug 19, 2014
Filmmaker Spike Lee weighed in on the death of Michael Brown and said the “uprising” in Ferguson, Mo., is in response to years of racial tension and mistreatment towards the black community in the United States. “When people get to a point — to that tipping point — they can’t take it anymore,” Lee said on CNN on Tuesday, listing the tragedies involving Trayvon Martin, Eric Garner, Rodney King, and others.

“I just think there is a war on the black male, and it’s tearing the country apart, in my opinion,” Lee said. “It’s not just killing us — it’s educational system, it’s the prison system, it’s these young black men growing up with no hope. It’s systematic.

• Banned
Spike's conspiracy theory sure doesn't apply to pro sports does it???. He claims whites won't let blacks have middle class jobs but we do let them make $20 million a year in the NBA and NFL and MLB!!!! HAHAHA

The main war on blacks is by people like him, Sharpton, Jackson and the Democrat party. But it's probably to late to change things now. they voted themselves into this war. I doubt some white person forced them to swallow the Democrat parties BS of how they care more for them, so vote for us...Since Johnson how much better off are they? Yep they need to stand up and frikken OWN something for a change. they voted themselves back into slavery...No one else did that

Because there were eye witnesses who saw white people dynamite the levees there were congressional hearings. All the eye witnesses turned out to have heard the story from someone else.

Spike Lee is correct that there is a War On The Black Male...he just doesn't realize it is being conducted by other black males. Just look at the homicides in major cities due to gang violence.

The main war on blacks is by people like him, Sharpton, Jackson and the Democrat party. But it's probably to late to change things now. they voted themselves into this war. I doubt some white person forced them to swallow the Democrat parties BS of how they care more for them, so vote for us...Since Johnson how much better off are they? Yep they need to stand up and frikken OWN something for a change. they voted themselves back into slavery...No one else did that
Sure. Step up and own it. How's that "three strikes" stuff working out?

There is a bigger percentage of Black males in jail than justifiable in this nation and that's due to Conservative policies that break up families and deny a chance for fatherhood.

Step up and own that!

There is a bigger percentage of Black males in jail than justifiable in this nation and that's due to Conservative policies that break up families and deny a chance for fatherhood.

Step up and own that!

Somehow you believe committing a crime shouldn't mean prison time. Black culture is the cause of black misfortune. Keep lying to yourself.

Step up and own that!

Fatherhood? 72% of black children don't have a father and that is BECAUSE OF leftist policies that fuck males over. So we suppose to allow crimes and violence on our streets? I doubt even the black community would like to see their murder stats double over night.

Step up and own that!

Wow, sistas are proud to have 10 babies daddy's, because they get more welfare for being a single mother. Another failed liberal policy.

The negro fool claimed that people (white people, of course) DYNAMITED THE LEVEES in New Orleans so the area would flood and displace negroes.
EVERYTHING is white people's fault to negroes.

To SOME blacks, yeah, the ones politicized into thinking all whites are like you.
Like me?

In what way?

Becuase, you point out that intelligence maybe linked to the mess they're in. And that scares Jim.

Forum List

Back