Cop Pointing Rifle At Ferguson Protestors: "I Will Fucking Kill You"

The police aren't trained to go through night after night of warfare. He obviously had reached the end of his tether.

The answer is to start giving the police real military training. To militarize the police so to speak.

The police aren't trained to go through night after night of warfare. He obviously had reached the end of his tether.

The answer is to start giving the police real military training. To militarize the police so to speak.

Another so called conservative who loves the authoritarian police state.

Better to intimidate than to allow an escalation resulting in an actual live fire.

Seems to have worked

What's the problem?

It's never a problem for people like you until the day you or someone in your family is the victim of it.

So is the gravity of this situation no sinking in for you dumb folks??
Who in their right mind challenges the cops??
Who tells the authorities there will be justice and them dictates what that justice consist of??
How many times do you have to threaten that cop to finally have it sink in that to the police officer it is a life or death situation and could make the difference of going home at the end of the night!!
Now If I were a cop, I would be impressing the seriousness of what I was telling you, that any incursion towards me or my team would get you shot .... now if you are defiant and insist on your course of action, I will repeatedly shoot your unarmed person until it stops it forward progression or until the threat is neutralized!!
All these fallacies about excessive force are just that, when it come to crowd control lethal force though not wanted will be used to ensure the safety of all law enforcement personnel!!

That is very disturbing. More than likely the cop had been out there too long. If they have state police, and plenty of manpower, looks to me like they need to rotate shifts much more often.

Bottom line, while there is no excuse for violent protesters, there's not much of an excuse for this cop as well.

All's this sort of thing does, is make it much easier to believe they would shoot unarmed citizens like Brown without just cause.

A non authoritarian state would just let the vandals and looters run wild and do anything they want. This naturally puts the law abiding citizens under oppression. But it's not state oppression. In lib land this is somehow better.

I whole heartedly disagree! The militarization of local police forces is at the root of the problems in Ferguson and the source of friction between police and communities everywhere in this nation.

When all you have is a hammer, everything looks like a nail. When all the cops have are military weapons and tactics, everyone looks like a terrorist. And then there is NO justice or even the hope of justice.

I'm not a cop trying to keep order idiot.

Ya wanna try again?

So having a government issued badge gives you the right to indiscriminately threaten to kill people? Gotcha. One more so called small government conservative who loves the authoritarian police state. Remember, you said it's no big deal

Forum List

Back