Controversial Topic II - Race in Politics

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
So we have the left calling the right racists. So let's get to the point. To a certain degree it is about race. We have the videos...Stern's in Harlem, the idiot with her free Obama phone and the SEIU being paid and bused around to protest Romney and I'm sure there are many more.

These "highy educated" and "well informed" individuals are going to vote for Obama. Make no mistake, there are equally uninformed white people as well.

Here's the challenge...show me a video, website, article, anything where there are white, right wing conservatives endowed with "siimilar intellectualism", saying that they are blindly voting for Romney over such important issues as a free phone.

The ball is in the left's court...

And to save you lefties the trouble...I'm a racist. :cool:

Last edited:
But but but but..... Bush lied and our children died. No,no, that's not it. Oh! I got it! HALLIBURTON! Damnit, that's not it either. Shit, I'm all out of useless, braindead liberal cliches and talking points.

• Banned
But but but but..... Bush lied and our children died. No,no, that's not it. Oh! I got it! HALLIBURTON! Damnit, that's not it either. Shit, I'm all out of useless, braindead liberal cliches and talking points.

I'll settle for one video showing Romney supporters saying similar things and behaving like the nitwit in the "phone" video.

I noticed the left is silent.

The next wave will be them trying to ruin the thread so that it will get moved.

But I think that I already proved my point since they aren't swarming it like flies on shit.

I think honest people know which party is playing the race card in this election.

White liberals are the true racists in this country, who feel tremendous guilt over their perception that other racial groups are inferior and must not be held to the same standards as white people. That is why Nazis can be condemned while their Japanese counterparts are considered victims of US aggression.

Domestically, they believe that racial minorities are not capable of supporting themselves and must be taken care of and given preferences by the government, citing "institutional racism" when they can't come up with any other excuse for destructive cultural behavior. This not only perpetuates such behavior, it also undermines the self confidence of those groups and creates dependency on their paternalistic white masters (as well as reliable voting blocks).

• Banned
White liberals are the true racists in this country, who feel tremendous guilt over their perception that other racial groups are inferior and must not be held to the same standards as white people. That is why Nazis can be condemned while their Japanese counterparts are considered victims of US aggression.

Domestically, they believe that racial minorities are not capable of supporting themselves and must be taken care of and given preferences by the government, citing "institutional racism" when they can't come up with any other excuse for destructive cultural behavior. This not only perpetuates such behavior, it also undermines the self confidence of those groups and creates dependency on their paternalistic white masters (as well as reliable voting blocks).

In other words...they don't even realize that they are mere pawns for Obama. He's actually laughing at them...in private, of course. :D

So we have the left calling the right racists. So let's get to the point. To a certain degree it is about race. We have the videos...Stern's in Harlem, the idiot with her free Obama phone and the SEIU being paid and bused around to protest Romney and I'm sure there are many more.

These "highy educated" and "well informed" individuals are going to vote for Obama. Make no mistake, there are equally uninformed white people as well.

It's not about race for me, at all. I would never consider someone's race or gender when considering competence, or vote for someone on that basis.

I think it's interesting, however, how much some folks on the right WANT this to be about race, to the point that it blinds them to other tangible issues about why their candidate and message is failing to resonate with other voters.

It's not about race for me, at all. I would never consider someone's race or gender when considering competence, or vote for someone on that basis.

I think it's interesting, however, how much some folks on the right WANT this to be about race, to the point that it blinds them to other tangible issues about why their candidate and message is failing to resonate with other voters.

I think you're wrong. The right could care less about race. But the left takes a blanket approach and claims that any criticism of Obama is racism. It's not. He'd be an incompetent president even if he was polka dotted.

I said it before and I'll repeat it. I'm no die-hard supporter of Romney. I actually wish a guy like Allen West was runing. A no nonsense guy. Race isn't the issue for me being against Obama...it's just about everything else concerning him. I can't do it.

Another lesser of two evils for me.

I think you're wrong. The right could care less about race. But the left takes a blanket approach and claims that any criticism of Obama is racism. It's not. He'd be an incompetent president even if he was polka dotted.

One look at who is blindly voting for Obama and I think that we have our answer.

Obama didn't get elected the first time without white voters but he likely will this time with less.

If this were true, there wouldn't be so many threads about white guilt. Nice try, though.

One look at who is blindly voting for Obama and I think that we have our answer.

Obama didn't get elected the first time without white voters but he likely will this time with less.

I see you making this election about race, in the above post, when to me, it's really about what we want our country to become. I don't buy Mitt Romney's vision for America. While I agree that our tax code needs to be reformed, I don't buy the idea of Romney as a fiscal conservative. While I agree that we have to defend our borders, I don't see Romney exercising critical thought about our foreign policy role.

I would have been much happier if the Republican candidate had been Ron Paul. That would have provided Americans with a much more clearcut choice, and my decision would have been much more complicated. As it is, Romney is looking more and more like another version of George W. Bush. I see that as a major step backwards for our country.

Your timing is off. The liberals here all have a scheduled circle jerk on Fridays at 9:30 AM They'll show up eventually.

You're on the right track, but there are many reasons why the left wingnuts are not in here this morning:

1. They haven't gotten out of bed yet.

2. Their moms won't let them use the family computer until noon.

3. They are cruising pro-Obama websites, masturbating at the newest videos of Obama's speeches.

4. They were told by their moms that until they cleaned up the empty Mountain Dew cans and the empty Cheeto bags in the basement, they couldn't use the computer.

5. They had appointments at the Department Of Human Services offices to get their food stamp allowances increased and get their subsidized housing vouchers increased.

6. They are all taking their weekly showers, and brushing their tooth.

7. They are busy indoctrinating our children and our young adult children at the local schools and colleges, under the guise of "teaching".

8. They are working at their $30.00 an hour union jobs, taking breaks, smoking dope in the parking lot, and filing grievances against management.

9. They are scoring their crystal meth, smack, and reefer, in preparation for their Friday night "plans".

10. They are busy cruising graveyards, listing the names of dead people who they will be registering to vote.

Last edited:

What a nice little innuendo: You are above the fray but deplore "the right" for wanting the election to be about race. How else can you explain Obama's election in the first place? He was identical to John Edwards in all other respects, yet garnered four times the support. Do you really believe that his being the First Black President is not his most important attribute? Has any other candidate with his lack of experience and qualifications ever been elected President?

Here's the challenge...show me a video, website, article, anything where there are white, right wing conservatives endowed with "siimilar intellectualism", saying that they are blindly voting for Romney over such important issues as a free phone.

The ball is in the left's court...

And to save you lefties the trouble...I'm a racist. :cool:

What is it exactly that makes the woman claiming Obama gave her a free phone racist?

What a nice little innuendo: You are above the fray but deplore "the right" for wanting the election to be about race. How else can you explain Obama's election in the first place? He was identical to John Edwards in all other respects, yet garnered four times the support. Do you really believe that his being the First Black President is not his most important attribute? Has any other candidate with his lack of experience and qualifications ever been elected President?

To make the claim that Obama only won the election because he's black is retarded.

There was nothing short of a miracle that could have won that for McCain. The Republican party was in free-fall.

I see you making this election about race, in the above post, when to me, it's really about what we want our country to become. I don't buy Mitt Romney's vision for America. While I agree that our tax code needs to be reformed, I don't buy the idea of Romney as a fiscal conservative. While I agree that we have to defend our borders, I don't see Romney exercising critical thought about our foreign policy role.

I would have been much happier if the Republican candidate had been Ron Paul. That would have provided Americans with a much more clearcut choice, and my decision would have been much more complicated. As it is, Romney is looking more and more like another version of George W. Bush. I see that as a major step backwards for our country.

Do you actually think the "phone lady" is thinking about "what we want our country to become" as you do...or that Obama gave her a free one? What about Stern's interview in Harlem? I don't paint them black. They were born that way and they are what will tip the scales and reelect Obama.

How many blacks are voting for Romney? There have been articles out there saying just about zero. Do you think that is only due to him (Romney) being rich or that Obama is his black opponent?

I stand by what I am free to believe, see with my own eyes , hear with my own ears and read. Blacks will vote based on race and whites will cross that barrier for who they believe to the bett\ter candidiate.

If that's interpreted as racist..so be it. I'm not politically correct for the sake of being politically correct. and before you say it..I'm not saying you are. I speak only for myself.

As far as everything else, I think that we both already agreed to disgaree.

Aside from that I don't see any video along the lines of what this thread was to be about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back