Controversial Topic II - Race in Politics

Discussion in 'Politics' started by beretta304, Sep 28, 2012.

1. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    So we have the left calling the right racists. So let's get to the point. To a certain degree it is about race. We have the videos...Stern's in Harlem, the idiot with her free Obama phone and the SEIU being paid and bused around to protest Romney and I'm sure there are many more.

These "highy educated" and "well informed" individuals are going to vote for Obama. Make no mistake, there are equally uninformed white people as well.

Here's the challenge...show me a video, website, article, anything where there are white, right wing conservatives endowed with "siimilar intellectualism", saying that they are blindly voting for Romney over such important issues as a free phone.

The ball is in the left's court...

And to save you lefties the trouble...I'm a racist. :cool:

Last edited: Sep 28, 2012
  2. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g04aCp3ej-I]Cricket Chirping Sound Effects - YouTube[/ame]

3. papagallo73

papagallo73 Right wing gun nut

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17
    But but but but..... Bush lied and our children died. No,no, that's not it. Oh! I got it! HALLIBURTON! Damnit, that's not it either. Shit, I'm all out of useless, braindead liberal cliches and talking points.

4. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73

I'll settle for one video showing Romney supporters saying similar things and behaving like the nitwit in the "phone" video.

I noticed the left is silent.

The next wave will be them trying to ruin the thread so that it will get moved.

But I think that I already proved my point since they aren't swarming it like flies on shit.

I think honest people know which party is playing the race card in this election.

5. jwoodie

jwoodie Gold Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,904
    White liberals are the true racists in this country, who feel tremendous guilt over their perception that other racial groups are inferior and must not be held to the same standards as white people. That is why Nazis can be condemned while their Japanese counterparts are considered victims of US aggression.

Domestically, they believe that racial minorities are not capable of supporting themselves and must be taken care of and given preferences by the government, citing "institutional racism" when they can't come up with any other excuse for destructive cultural behavior. This not only perpetuates such behavior, it also undermines the self confidence of those groups and creates dependency on their paternalistic white masters (as well as reliable voting blocks).

6. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    In other words...they don't even realize that they are mere pawns for Obama. He's actually laughing at them...in private, of course. :D

7. beretta304

beretta304 BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +73
    Where's all the race baiters now? Come on you racists on the left. Can't find one video?

8. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,788
    Your timing is off. The liberals here all have a scheduled circle jerk on Fridays at 9:30 AM They'll show up eventually.

9. catzmeow

catzmeow BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,974
    It's not about race for me, at all. I would never consider someone's race or gender when considering competence, or vote for someone on that basis.

I think it's interesting, however, how much some folks on the right WANT this to be about race, to the point that it blinds them to other tangible issues about why their candidate and message is failing to resonate with other voters.

10. kwc57

kwc57 BOHICA Obama

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,788
    I think you're wrong. The right could care less about race. But the left takes a blanket approach and claims that any criticism of Obama is racism. It's not. He'd be an incompetent president even if he was polka dotted.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1