Controversial Topic II - Race in Politics

So we have the left calling the right racists. So let's get to the point. To a certain degree it is about race. We have the videos...Stern's in Harlem, the idiot with her free Obama phone and the SEIU being paid and bused around to protest Romney and I'm sure there are many more.

These "highy educated" and "well informed" individuals are going to vote for Obama. Make no mistake, there are equally uninformed white people as well.

It's not about race for me, at all. I would never consider someone's race or gender when considering competence, or vote for someone on that basis.

I think it's interesting, however, how much some folks on the right WANT this to be about race, to the point that it blinds them to other tangible issues about why their candidate and message is failing to resonate with other voters.

What a nice little innuendo: You are above the fray but deplore "the right" for wanting the election to be about race. How else can you explain Obama's election in the first place? He was identical to John Edwards in all other respects, yet garnered four times the support. Do you really believe that his being the First Black President is not his most important attribute? Has any other candidate with his lack of experience and qualifications ever been elected President?

I hate to point out the obvious, numbnuts, but this is a thread that focuses on race as an issue in the election, posted by a conservative.

Now, head on back to the funny pages. You aren't smart enough for this conversation.

Do you actually think the "phone lady" is thinking about "what we want our country to become" as you do...or that Obama gave her a free one? What about Stern's interview in Harlem? I don't paint them black. They were born that way and they are what will tip the scales and reelect Obama.

I think the phone lady's level of thinking is about as high level as Freedombecki's thinking about why America gives Israel 3 billion a year.

"Israel good, uhhgggghhh."

Let me put it like this: There isn't much nobel-level thinking occurring among the core constituencies on either side.

It's not about race for me, at all. I would never consider someone's race or gender when considering competence, or vote for someone on that basis.

I think it's interesting, however, how much some folks on the right WANT this to be about race, to the point that it blinds them to other tangible issues about why their candidate and message is failing to resonate with other voters.

What a nice little innuendo: You are above the fray but deplore "the right" for wanting the election to be about race. How else can you explain Obama's election in the first place? He was identical to John Edwards in all other respects, yet garnered four times the support. Do you really believe that his being the First Black President is not his most important attribute? Has any other candidate with his lack of experience and qualifications ever been elected President?

I hate to point out the obvious, numbnuts, but this is a thread that focuses on race as an issue in the election, posted by a conservative.

Now, head on back to the funny pages. You aren't smart enough for this conversation.

Well lack of brains.....................

Anyone that sits in opposition has already been labeled.

Damn you are slow...........

Tell me, Beretta...is Full-Auto a whole lot brighter than Obama Phone Lady?

:lmao: Keep practicing the quick wit will get there eventually.....

Do you actually think the "phone lady" is thinking about "what we want our country to become" as you do...or that Obama gave her a free one? What about Stern's interview in Harlem? I don't paint them black. They were born that way and they are what will tip the scales and reelect Obama.

I think the phone lady's level of thinking is about as high level as Freedombecki's thinking about why America gives Israel 3 billion a year.

Let me put it like this: There isn't much nobel-level thinking occurring among the core constituencies on either side.

But that's the premise of this thread. I'd like to see some evidence such as a video, etc., that illustrates that same level of thinking on the right that has been demonstrated by the "phone lady", Stern's "Harlem interviews" and the SEIU protestors. And there's lots of others all over the web as well.

Just one saying they are voting for Romney on a similar basis.

But that's the premise of this thread. I'd like to see some evidence such as a video, etc., that illustrates that same level of thinking on the right that has been demonstrated by the "phone lady", Stern's "Harlem interviews" and the SEIU protestors. And there's lots of others all over the web as well.

Just one saying they are voting for Romney on a similar basis.

How about Kosher Girl's thread about the Department of Homeland Security preparing for war on the American people?

I've "spoken" with him here and yes he is a great deal brighter. I'm not so sure there are many more ignorant than her. Just being honest.

Besides, I don't need to get in any more fights than I get myself into on my own.

Last edited:
So we have the left calling the right racists. So let's get to the point. To a certain degree it is about race. We have the videos...Stern's in Harlem, the idiot with her free Obama phone and the SEIU being paid and bused around to protest Romney and I'm sure there are many more.

These "highy educated" and "well informed" individuals are going to vote for Obama. Make no mistake, there are equally uninformed white people as well.

I think you're wrong. The right could care less about race. But the left takes a blanket approach and claims that any criticism of Obama is racism. It's not. He'd be an incompetent president even if he was polka dotted.

Close, he's a zebra.

Here's a pretty stupid thread:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/250127-the-defense-industry-layoffs-begin.html

I'm not sure how many people on this board will grasp why it's stupid, though.

I get why it could be construed as such but not really along the same lines as what I'm trying to get at.

Sorry. I try to ignore the morons insofar as possible.

But, casting aspersions on the intelligence of democratic voters when you're a republican is a bit like throwing boulders in a greenhouse.

Here's the challenge...show me a video, website, article, anything where there are white, right wing conservatives endowed with "siimilar intellectualism", saying that they are blindly voting for Romney over such important issues as a free phone.

The ball is in the left's court...

And to save you lefties the trouble...I'm a racist. :cool:

this guy is a PAID tech guy for romney, DO NOT LISTEN TO HIM

Blacks For Obama Simply Because He's Black

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDlJMtjMMvw]Blacks For Obama Simply Because He's Black - YouTube[/ame]

(Obviously Stern ripped this guy off )

Interview of several blacks who have decided to vote for Barack Obama only because he is black and not because of his policies played during the Rick Roberts morning show on KFMB 760 in San Diego

Forum List

Back