Controversial Topic II - Race in Politics

So we have the left calling the right racists. So let's get to the point. To a certain degree it is about race. We have the videos...Stern's in Harlem, the idiot with her free Obama phone and the SEIU being paid and bused around to protest Romney and I'm sure there are many more.

These "highy educated" and "well informed" individuals are going to vote for Obama. Make no mistake, there are equally uninformed white people as well.

It's not about race for me, at all. I would never consider someone's race or gender when considering competence, or vote for someone on that basis.

I think it's interesting, however, how much some folks on the right WANT this to be about race, to the point that it blinds them to other tangible issues about why their candidate and message is failing to resonate with other voters.

Obama gets 95% of the black vote and you dont think its about race?

What percentage of the black vote did John Kerry get, NLT?

So we have the left calling the right racists. So let's get to the point. To a certain degree it is about race. We have the videos...Stern's in Harlem, the idiot with her free Obama phone and the SEIU being paid and bused around to protest Romney and I'm sure there are many more.

These "highy educated" and "well informed" individuals are going to vote for Obama. Make no mistake, there are equally uninformed white people as well.

It's not about race for me, at all. I would never consider someone's race or gender when considering competence, or vote for someone on that basis.

I think it's interesting, however, how much some folks on the right WANT this to be about race, to the point that it blinds them to other tangible issues about why their candidate and message is failing to resonate with other voters.

Yes. lying pissy queen.. it's not like every five seconds some dumb assed liberal on this board announces that all blacks are democrats, and that Republicans are all racist. why ever would you think it's the folks on the right who want it to be about race? fuck that shit. I'm just gonna vote white and let all you democrats piss down each others backs and say it's the Republicans fault.. typical libtarded behavior.

Beretta: The above good enough for you?

It will undoubtedly not be enough for her. That would require owning up to this stupid thread.

why? I've noticed no matter what happens or doesn't you goddamn motherfucking democrats always play your fucking race card, even did it to Bill Clinton. fuck that shit, I'm voting white and you can damn well say what you want about it, matters not fuck to me.

Yes. lying pissy queen.. it's not like every five seconds some dumb assed liberal on this board announces that all blacks are democrats, and that Republicans are all racist. why ever would you think it's the folks on the right who want it to be about race? fuck that shit. I'm just gonna vote white and let all you democrats piss down each others backs and say it's the Republicans fault.. typical libtarded behavior.

I don't see a video or an article. Hell I don't even see a "picture" of a free phone!

:cool:

I've been posting all over the board all fucking day.

What is it that makes you feel so impressed with yourself? Everyone's wondering.

Do you ever stop and think before your fingers hit the keyboard? You made a comment about THIS THREAD and I replied to you about THIS THREAD.

You my friend give new meaning to "dumber than dirt."

Do you NOT think that everyone else can't see your "whinings" here about me having you on ignore?

You can't make this stuff up!

:lol:

I don't see a video or an article. Hell I don't even see a "picture" of a free phone!

I bet football is hell at your house, what with all of the moving of the goal posts.

I've been posting all over the board all fucking day.

What is it that makes you feel so impressed with yourself? Everyone's wondering.

Do you ever stop and think before your fingers hit the keyboard? You made a comment about THIS THREAD and I replied to you about THIS THREAD.

You my friend give new meaning to "dumber than dirt."

Do you NOT think that everyone else can't see your "whinings" here about me having you on ignore?

You can't make this stuff up!

:lol:

What does that have to do with anything?

I'm posting on a thread so obviously it's absolutely perfect in every way. :rolleyes:

HA ha the NAACP has gone to the UN to beg them to review the US voting laws..

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I bet football is hell at your house, what with all of the moving of the goal posts.

Go back and look at the initial post. Goal posts are cemented in place. Sorry.

And if even I was to give you "the point after."

It's one person annoyed after pointing out the idiocy of others all day and perhaps lost her cool for a split second. Happens to all of us once in awhile.

Been there, done that.

I gave multiple examples.

But I'll keep checking back for that one white person in a video saying they are voting for Romney "only" 'cause he's white or got something for free. I'll take either.

It would be better to give up then lose in overtime. :D

We're already in the 6th overtime period .... 80 posts later.... and no one scored yet!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back