Constitution guarantees the right to vote - note to GOP voter suppressors

I guess you have never heard of an absentee ballot by mail. Ya don't need a car ya git.

I have voted naked, in the comfort of my bed for years and years. No driving involved.

:thup:

It's not about "car" dumbass. It's about, well, you figure it out.

What is wrong with these right wingers?

What's so wrong with showing a photo ID when you go to vote, so that voting remains fair with oversight? When Clinton was going for re-election (while serving the military in Florida), after placing my vote I was told I could vote again provided I voted for the Clinton / Gore ticket. Is this, and looking to ways where illegal aliens might try and vote, the ONLY means of desperation the Democrats have to win a Presidential election these days? I don't recall ever hearing of voters who have long passed, ever voting on a "Republican" ticket. The lengths many liberals will go through to push their ideology on this country.

It's interesting that it just so happens that "Florida", is where all these voting issues occured during the Bush / Gore Presidential election. Pure coincidence?

Last edited:
Where did that come from? Hasn't there been about 5 or 6 cases of voter fraud, out of tens of millions of votes over the last decade? Voter fraud, not voter registration. After all, Paul Newman and Daffy Duck rarely show up to vote.

Then what's the problem Deanie? Id's are simple to get and for truly poor people there are programs where they can get one for free. And organizations who will gladly help them get one. So what is the problem? Fact is in Ohio you can vote from home for any reason and the only ID you need to supply is the last four of your SSN. So again, what's the problem? You really need to be specific when you accuse people of cheating........I never knew it was unconstitutional to ask for an ID.........

Check out the news. Many state legislation's became Republican after the last election on the theme of "jobs jobs jobs". Wow, Americans were really given a black eye there. Since then, Republicans have pushed a new social agenda like never before. Besides abortion and immigration, included in that social agenda was to close DMV's in poor or black areas. Keep DMV's open on weekends or with extended hours in white, Republican areas.

This has been in the news for the last 6 months. Except on Fox. They never talk about it on Fox.

But why not answer the question? Why try to keep college students, blacks, Hispanics and others from voting. Why not just put those policies out for everyone to see. Explain why rich people deserve more. Explain why oil companies need subsidies. If those policies are good for America, let everyone see those cards. Educate us. Just answer the question.

Talk about "social" AGENDAS . . . . for months Democrats put jobs and the economy on that back burner for Obamacare because ??

Last edited:
I'll type slowly: You cannot punish before you convict; denying a person their right to vote is to extract a punishment without due process. Everyone on the roster has registered to vote, and by signing the roster the voter attests under penalty of perjury that he is the person who registered to vote.

What is being done by the New Right is unconscionable.

Requiring ID does not deny a person the right to vote RETARD. Remind us how Clinton did not pardon a fugitive from Justice?

I suspect you're too stupid to get it, it is a conspiracy (which is a crime) by the Republican Party to deny the vote to American citizens. You may have served in the Army, but you're no patriot. I took the same oath you did, to defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. You dishonor the uniform you wore.

I served in the military myself, and I find that statement to be anything BUT patriotic, especially from a man in who "claims" to have served uniform. IF what you say is true about your service to this country, then YOU of all people, ought to know better than to make a statement like that. The uniform is not to be mocked for your own political purposes, too many good men have died to be degraded for the sake of "politics".

Each and Every Individual State has the Right to enact Qualified Voter Law. Each State has the Right to Address concerns and to take appropriate action to Remedy, problems in administering to Fair Elections.
Why is that even a problem?

As far as I am concerned prisoners have the right to vote.

If you commit a crime and you must serve time, you lose certain freedoms and privileges . . . voting is just one of them. You many have been arrested for DUI, that doesn't mean you have been givien the "right" to drive. There is a difference here between rights and privileges. Criminals lose that privilege to vote.

Republicans are exclusionary. It's why their party is 90% white and getting older and fatter by the day. Soon, they will need those immigrants to change the depends.

Yes, Republicans are "exclusionary." They exclude dead people, illegal aliens and ex cons from Party membership.

Personally I have no problem with Student ID Cards that are Accepted as ID by State Governments. If they are not accepted, A State ID Card is not that hard to get. There are allot of reasons to Possess Positive ID.

A college student from Pakistan has a student ID card.

If you think that's acceptable, then you're admitting you support voter fraud.

Personally I have no problem with Student ID Cards that are Accepted as ID by State Governments. If they are not accepted, A State ID Card is not that hard to get. There are allot of reasons to Possess Positive ID.

A college student from Pakistan has a student ID card.

If you think that's acceptable, then you're admitting you support voter fraud.

Student ID Cards that are Accepted as ID by State Governments.

No. A Student ID should list You as a Foreign National, if you are a Foreign National. If not, I support your position. Bottom line, One would need ID to even enroll in school. Voter Fraud is a Felony. It should not be taken lightly. I do not take it lightly.

[ A student I.D. card maybe the only I.D. a citizen might have, yet some states hope to disenfranchise students.

That makes no sense at all. Not only is a student ID ridiculously easy to forge, but having a student ID in no way indicates eligibility to vote or even citizenship.

Taking a phrase out of context is both dishonest and an admission those who engage in such mendacity are incapable of composing a reasoned response.]

Don't get bitchy at me because YOU made an ill-considered statement, chump.

[

If you were honest, which you are not, you would admit this effort is a conspiracy by the GOP, the Kockroaches and other Plutocrats to influence elections for the sake of their ideology. It has nothing to do with the principles we all learned in civics.]

Ah, there's more of that rock-solid liberal 'logic.' :rolleyes:

"If you were honest you'd just agree with my conspiracy theory! If you don't agree it doesn't mean my asinine theory is false it just means you must be dishonest!"

Fucking brilliant.

Constitution guarantees the right to vote - note to GOP voter suppressors.

People in tiny cities know each other. Sometimes for 80 years. Many don't have cars.

The constitution guarantees the right to vote.

Why don't Republicans just campaign on policy? Why scam? Why suppress? Why fight the constitution they claim to "love"?

Just campaign on your "policies". Unless you know your policies aren't "right". Just campaign on your policies. Show America why they should vote for Republicans. They don't need to screw over Americans to get votes, do they?

Show me where it says we have to let anyone vote, and do not have the right to make sure they are actually US citizens or say not a felon?

It amazes me that Republicans, after all their patriotic rhetoric, are now on the side of those who are for voter suppression.

Admit it, Rdean...progressives do everything they can to make certain groups "legal" because they covet their votes. That's what this is all about. You want students to be able to vote with just a student ID because students typically vote Democratic. And if some voter fraud takes place because you're trying to get out the vote, then you guys are fine with that.

You mean like people born here? Republicans are exclusionary. It's why their party is 90% white and getting older and fatter by the day. Soon, they will need those immigrants to change the depends.

and Democrats are what?......getting younger and skinnier by the day?......those same immigrants will be changing your Depends too you dumbass.....only the Republicans will buy all the good ones while you get stuck with the ones who will just put your diaper on but wont clean your ass.....

Forum List

Back