Conservatives...its time to let go of ACA, Abortions and AA and do you fuckin jobs!!

Thus far the Courts have shut down ACA debates, now Abortions, soon to shut down AA....I know its a hard pill to swallow, since so many of your conservatives have swallowed only the liquid...however, its time to move on. Its time for Texas to get on with grabbing tax payer funds to clean up the flood waters from a few weeks ago and leave women's rights alone. Its also time for our do nothing 9% approval rated congress to focus on actually working for living and earning their 6 figure paycheck.

The fact that there are still cases in the pipeline on all these issues shows that the debate is still alive and well, despite you totalitarian twats trying to declare otherwise.

An SC decision does not end the debate, it only prolongs it. That is something progressives seem to never grasp when they decided to replace the amendment process with the "find a bunch of judges that agree with me" process.

The the "find a bunch of judges that agree with me" process is fine with "both" sides until the other one does it.

As a strict constructional federalist, actually it isn't alright with me.

Pfffffffffffffffffft, bullshit.

Clearly it does, haven't heard shit on Obama care since the SC decision, duh!!

Well that's because you are an ignorant twat-waddle, bitch tits.
Jezzus you white people are dumb and sad.

Your idiocy transcends race and color. You are just a complete idiot.

Bitch tits.
I'd rather be a bitch with tits, than a penis popping faggot!!

The only fag here is OP, wait, that's you.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ, wake me up when Bruce finishes his blow job on you!!

Thus far the Courts have shut down ACA debates, now Abortions, soon to shut down AA....I know its a hard pill to swallow, since so many of your conservatives have swallowed only the liquid...however, its time to move on. Its time for Texas to get on with grabbing tax payer funds to clean up the flood waters from a few weeks ago and leave women's rights alone. Its also time for our do nothing 9% approval rated congress to focus on actually working for living and earning their 6 figure paycheck.

When women that make choices with their bodies stop expecting others they told to butt out to help pay for them when they can't, I'll stop saying something about it.

When people like you start personally paying the premiums for another person's healthcare you think should have it instead of demanding someone making an income in one year what you couldn't do in a dozen or more, I'll stop saying something.

No you won't, you'll just make up more fiction that "justifies" your childish caterwauling.

If someone isn't demanding another person support or provide for them, there is no way to know. You can't caterwaul, to use your term, if you don't know things exist.

Who are you supporting shoog?

So you can't defend your statement that I was caterwauling? Didn't think so.

The fact that there are still cases in the pipeline on all these issues shows that the debate is still alive and well, despite you totalitarian twats trying to declare otherwise.

An SC decision does not end the debate, it only prolongs it. That is something progressives seem to never grasp when they decided to replace the amendment process with the "find a bunch of judges that agree with me" process.

The the "find a bunch of judges that agree with me" process is fine with "both" sides until the other one does it.

Pfffffffffffffffffft, bullshit.

Nice response, dippy.

Bitch tits.

Just swallow already, damn.

When women that make choices with their bodies stop expecting others they told to butt out to help pay for them when they can't, I'll stop saying something about it.

When people like you start personally paying the premiums for another person's healthcare you think should have it instead of demanding someone making an income in one year what you couldn't do in a dozen or more, I'll stop saying something.

No you won't, you'll just make up more fiction that "justifies" your childish caterwauling.

If someone isn't demanding another person support or provide for them, there is no way to know. You can't caterwaul, to use your term, if you don't know things exist.

So you're supporting no one.

So you can't defend your statement?

Bitch tits.

ae5.gif

So you can't defend your statement?

Caterwauling, look it up, yeah, ya'll do. Endlessly.

It's okay, in another twenty years AA is gonna come back to bite minorities in the ass.
As for abortion, I gave up trying to change laws years ago.
If mowing down Kindergartner's couldn't move the gun debate, dead babies and baby parts for sale isn't going to move the abortion debate.
Dude in 20 years white people will be the minority, so what the fuck are you talking about? Abortion is a private matter, between a woman and her God. Having a bunch of hypocrites trying to define what is right for women, when they could give a rats fuck about the children already born is a useless debate.

That's what I mean, in twenty years white people will finally start receiving the benefits of AA, and by the way it's the minorities of today that will get bit in the he ass.

It's okay, in another twenty years AA is gonna come back to bite minorities in the ass.
If mowing down Kindergartner's couldn't move the gun debate, dead babies and baby parts for sale isn't going to move the abortion debate.
Dude in 20 years white people will be the minority, so what the fuck are you talking about? Abortion is a private matter, between a woman and her God. Having a bunch of hypocrites trying to define what is right for women, when they could give a rats fuck about the children already born is a useless debate.

That's what I mean, in twenty years white people will finally start receiving the benefits of AA, and by the way it's the minorities of today that will get bit in the he ass.
One thing you need to know about minorities, hard times will forever be apart of our DNA, we'll survive.

Veteran Federal Judge’s Stunning Declaration About the Constitution

I'm with the judge.

Ha ha ha ha, boy are you rubes in for an awakening.

One thing you need to know about minorities, hard times will forever be apart of our DNA, we'll survive.
The victim mentality,proudly displayed.
Easy fix,poster is so tired of the people it hates,best solution simply leave and don't come back.

It's time to leave minorities alone. Let them kill their children, have their medically deficient abortions in a dirt field if they wish. Let them kill each other, overdose one another and spead disease among their kind.

I'm with the judge.

That's not his call. He should be removed from the bench.

America will be poorer place for having no American Airlines and Alcoholics Anonymous.

But a MUCH MUCH better place without Affirmative Action.

Forum List

Back