Conservatives...its time to let go of ACA, Abortions and AA and do you fuckin jobs!!

Thus far the Courts have shut down ACA debates, now Abortions, soon to shut down AA....I know its a hard pill to swallow, since so many of your conservatives have swallowed only the liquid...however, its time to move on. Its time for Texas to get on with grabbing tax payer funds to clean up the flood waters from a few weeks ago and leave women's rights alone. Its also time for our do nothing 9% approval rated congress to focus on actually working for living and earning their 6 figure paycheck.

The fact that there are still cases in the pipeline on all these issues shows that the debate is still alive and well, despite you totalitarian twats trying to declare otherwise.

An SC decision does not end the debate, it only prolongs it. That is something progressives seem to never grasp when they decided to replace the amendment process with the "find a bunch of judges that agree with me" process.
Clearly it does, haven't heard shit on Obama care since the SC decision, duh!!

Well that's because you are an ignorant twat-waddle, bitch tits.
Jezzus you white people are dumb and sad.

Listen, I have had it with you mf's....you come here with your nigga shit 29 hours a fuckin day, but get sugar water when a bitch attacks back, I'm so sick of you red fucks!!
hush nigga

Thus far the Courts have shut down ACA debates, now Abortions, soon to shut down AA....I know its a hard pill to swallow, since so many of your conservatives have swallowed only the liquid...however, its time to move on. Its time for Texas to get on with grabbing tax payer funds to clean up the flood waters from a few weeks ago and leave women's rights alone. Its also time for our do nothing 9% approval rated congress to focus on actually working for living and earning their 6 figure paycheck.

The fact that there are still cases in the pipeline on all these issues shows that the debate is still alive and well, despite you totalitarian twats trying to declare otherwise.

An SC decision does not end the debate, it only prolongs it. That is something progressives seem to never grasp when they decided to replace the amendment process with the "find a bunch of judges that agree with me" process.

Your idiocy transcends race and color. You are just a complete idiot.

Bitch tits.

When women that make choices with their bodies stop expecting others they told to butt out to help pay for them when they can't, I'll stop saying something about it.

When people like you start personally paying the premiums for another person's healthcare you think should have it instead of demanding someone making an income in one year what you couldn't do in a dozen or more, I'll stop saying something.
First off, your tax dollars are not used for abortions, educate yourself and shut up!!

You ASSumed I was talking about abortion?

Tax dollars are used for abortions in certain cases. Perhaps you should educate yourself about it happening.

So you do expect someone making more in one years than you'll get in a lifetime to provide for another person what you won't do but think they should have?
What little funding PP gets from the feds is no where near the private sectors contributions. Again educate yourself before sending for me, I got better things to do here.

OP, why don't you start with your own and then when you have them under control come see us. GUN CONTROL is a settled matter, we have a right to own firearms.

Bitch tits.
I'd rather be a bitch with tits, than a penis popping faggot!!

It's okay, in another twenty years AA is gonna come back to bite minorities in the ass.
As for abortion, I gave up trying to change laws years ago.
If mowing down Kindergartner's couldn't move the gun debate, dead babies and baby parts for sale isn't going to move the abortion debate.
I laughed at this, but I didn't rate it. I feel like actually "rating" it made me an asshole

OP, why don't you start with your own and then when you have them under control come see us. GUN CONTROL is a settled matter, we have a right to own firearms.
Dear Fag&Unbalanced......your post makes no sense...how the hell did this morph into guns?

It's okay, in another twenty years AA is gonna come back to bite minorities in the ass.
If mowing down Kindergartner's couldn't move the gun debate, dead babies and baby parts for sale isn't going to move the abortion debate.
Dude in 20 years white people will be the minority, so what the fuck are you talking about? Abortion is a private matter, between a woman and her God. Having a bunch of hypocrites trying to define what is right for women, when they could give a rats fuck about the children already born is a useless debate.

When women that make choices with their bodies stop expecting others they told to butt out to help pay for them when they can't, I'll stop saying something about it.

When people like you start personally paying the premiums for another person's healthcare you think should have it instead of demanding someone making an income in one year what you couldn't do in a dozen or more, I'll stop saying something.

No you won't, you'll just make up more fiction that "justifies" your childish caterwauling.

The the "find a bunch of judges that agree with me" process is fine with "both" sides until the other one does it.

No you won't, you'll just make up more fiction that "justifies" your childish caterwauling.

If someone isn't demanding another person support or provide for them, there is no way to know. You can't caterwaul, to use your term, if you don't know things exist.

Dude in 20 years white people will be the minority, so what the fuck are you talking about? Abortion is a private matter, between a woman and her God. Having a bunch of hypocrites trying to define what is right for women, when they could give a rats fuck about the children already born is a useless debate.

If a woman chooses to have children she can't afford, a choices as much as having an abortion, why is it someone else's responsibility to give a rat's fuck if the woman said her choice to have them wasn't anyone else's business?

If someone isn't demanding another person support or provide for them, there is no way to know. You can't caterwaul, to use your term, if you don't know things exist.

Who are you supporting shoog?

If a woman chooses to have children she can't afford, a choices as much as having an abortion, why is it someone else's responsibility to give a rat's fuck if the woman said her choice to have them wasn't anyone else's business?

And you see no male involvement in this.

Bitch tits.
I'd rather be a bitch with tits, than a penis popping faggot!!

The only fag here is OP, wait, that's you.

The the "find a bunch of judges that agree with me" process is fine with "both" sides until the other one does it.

As a strict constructional federalist, actually it isn't alright with me.

Forum List

Back