Whay Would Obama Issue Such An Order?

"A candidate may be eligible to exclude these two clauses based on religious training and belief or a conscientious objection," it instructs.

In other words, they're now Americans so they have the same rights as other Americans. Leave it to Newsmax and the wingnuts to get it wrong.

:desk: Because the enemy of America is their friend. Why would the Syrian terrorist brought here by our Muslim president, take up arms against the rest of his team still abroad? WE are the enemy, not their brothers overseas. That's why.
Hey, I was being serious! Why do you bring all that old garbage that highlights your gullibility?

Oh, no! (Gasp) Does that mean newly naturalized citizens have the exact same rights as native-born Americans? OMG! How could he? BTW billy, what branch of service to American does your boy belong to?

The same as Bill Clinton and Barack Obama served in.

I note with interest how you avoided the question.
Sorry, billy, didn't mean to avoid the question as to why Obama would do this clarification. For all I know, he probably didn't personally dictate the update. Why do you ask those not part of the immigration system 'why' anyway? But the point is that there has always been a conscientious objector provision, and new incoming citizens are afforded all the rights of the native born. So I ask the question again...why do ask why?

Forum List

Back