Conservatives Have Hearts

Greedy white Republican dude has to demonize the poor to such an extent, it justifies him turning his back on them. He's created a warped fiction in his head that the poor are his enemies. It's a way for him to justify his hate & greed. In other words, 'The poor deserve it.'

It absolves him of any sense of compassion and responsibility. The saddest irony of it is that most Republicans truly do believe they're 'Good Christians.' But they don't follow Jesus' teachings. They've gone over to the dark side.

YAWN
it isnt the responsibility of the Right to feed your desperate need to not feel full of guilt, to feed your need to think you are above others
to cry your crocodile tears for you
to share your phony outrage

See, there's where you're wrong. It is your responsibility to fight for the poor and defenseless among us. The Elites among us don't need the help and defending so much. They'll always be fine.

it would be easier if you left-wing nutjobs would stop CREATING POOR PEOPLE to "help"

You're on the dark side son. Come back to the light. Start asking yourself, 'What would Jesus do?' That'll help take you down the righteous path.

you're making a fool of yourself son; your parents must be proud

Sadly, in our society, many ponds no longer have fish

The wealthy have been able to harvest them and move on while the poor are left to try to eke a living out of those deserted ponds

let me get this straight because i dont want to mistake your position. you are actually saying it is hopeless? that the poor cant get ahead? that minorities or poor of any ethnicity cant get ahead?

Lets look at it this like a conservative

Can SOME poor people still get ahead? Yes they can
Can MOST poor people under these conditions get ahead? No they can't

YOU'RE RIGHT!! for a change

we DO believe most can get ahead

YOU believe most cant; and need pandering by you

OK

If you believe most people can get ahead....can you point to 30 million available jobs that pay a living wage?

do have to remind you again who is in charge genius?

and what is a living wage?

A living wage is a salary you can support yourself and your family without government assistance

YOU are the one who claimed most poor can get out of their current situation. Provide evidence where there are that many jobs paying a living wage that are unfilled

Greedy white Republican dude has to demonize the poor to such an extent, it justifies him turning his back on them. He's created a warped fiction in his head that the poor are his enemies. It's a way for him to justify his hate & greed. In other words, 'The poor deserve it.'

It absolves him of any sense of compassion and responsibility. The saddest irony of it is that most Republicans truly do believe they're 'Good Christians.' But they don't follow Jesus' teachings. They've gone over to the dark side.

YAWN
it isnt the responsibility of the Right to feed your desperate need to not feel full of guilt, to feed your need to think you are above others
to cry your crocodile tears for you
to share your phony outrage

See, there's where you're wrong. It is your responsibility to fight for the poor and defenseless among us. The Elites among us don't need the help and defending so much. They'll always be fine.

it would be easier if you left-wing nutjobs would stop CREATING POOR PEOPLE to "help"

You're on the dark side son. Come back to the light. Start asking yourself, 'What would Jesus do?' That'll help take you down the righteous path.

you're making a fool of yourself son; your parents must be proud

Take the advice son. Come back to the light. The poor are not your enemies. Stop buying into the evil Corporate Elite propaganda. Leave the dark side behind.

This is something liberals will instant attack. We suck up to greedy corporations and want to leave the poor without their rightful backup. Want more defense spending? We're warmongers. On and on it goes.

So, what does a conservative do to combat it – other than simply ignoring it?

This article - How to Make the Case to Liberals That Conservatives Have Hearts, Too @ Making the Case to Liberals That Conservatives Have Hearts Too provides some good tips.

Check out this video @

Making sure that welfare is a true hand up and not a hand-out is, in fact, the true compassionate stance.

As conservatives, we know that our policies help provide opportunity for all. But we can never assume others know that. It’s time to take “heart”—and make sure they do.

Originally published in the ED FEULNER Creating a case for conservatism - Washington Times

It's hard to have a discussion based on logic with those who are driven by emotions. When it comes to helping poor, the most benevolent actions would lead to people no longer being poor. No matter how much help you receive from government, you are still poor. Being totally dependent on another will keep you trapped your entire life. Liberals call that kindness. I call that mean. Think about your own children. Is it better to be tough on them during their formative years so that they can soar on their own or is it better to do everything for them to ensure they will live under your roof forever and depend on you for everything? Coddling doesn't lead to productive adults. After generations of welfare recipients have shown that they don't possess the ambition to succeed, shouldn't liberals have realized that we're on the wrong track? Instead, they call the right mean and uncaring for wanting to see people reach their full potential.

Tough parents are the best thing to happen to children because it helped them become who they were meant to be. Parents who spoil and don't push their children to succeed just end up with lazy children who will never have ambition. That is the difference between the left's and right's approach to helping people elevate themselves.

When it comes to national security, it should be a no-brainer. You wouldn't be stupid enough to leave your doors unlocked at night, yet the administration ignores border security and says no terrorists or dangerous people would come in. When the criminals do enter, the left considers it a humanitarian act to release them. As for the victims of those criminals, they are forgotten by the left. While the left creates their own victims by convincing their dependents that they cannot succeed due to racism, they turn a blind eye to those who truly suffered at the hands of others. It's driven by a lust for power, not a genuine concern for people.

When it comes to foreign policy, the left thinks if we're nice then radical countries will change centuries of hateful beliefs and become our friends. Never worked and never will work. May lead to a one world order. Of course, Valerie Jarrett, who seems to be a main puppet master, has vowed in the past to make America a Muslim country. That would be in line with many decisions made during Obama's presidency.

When things get worse because of liberal policies, they don't feel bad because they claim good intentions. Isn't the road to hell paved with good intentions?

Getting a firm kick in the butt was the best thing my parents did for me. It is the wisest thing to do for a person if you want them to become something other than another dependent.

Liberal policies are killing jobs and I think it's on purpose just to keep people down. Of course, if those policies were changed and more people had ambition, they could create their own companies. That would mean banks would be allowed to make more small business loans. They are limited now.

Liberals don't understand how jobs or wealth is created. They only know confiscation of wealth. They make bad examples for people who want to live the American dream.

Sadly, in our society, many ponds no longer have fish

The wealthy have been able to harvest them and move on while the poor are left to try to eke a living out of those deserted ponds

let me get this straight because i dont want to mistake your position. you are actually saying it is hopeless? that the poor cant get ahead? that minorities or poor of any ethnicity cant get ahead?

OK

If you believe most people can get ahead....can you point to 30 million available jobs that pay a living wage?

WAIT A MINUTE!! i think we're getting somewhere here!1
first of all i hear you leftardz constantly saying the number of out of work Americans cited by the Right is bullshit. Are you saying there are 30-mililon WORKING-AGE, NON-DISABLED AMERICANS OUT OF WORK RIGHT NOW?

pretty sure your Messiah's unemployment number needs some tweeking then leftard!! lol

I didn't say out of work. Most of those requiring government assistance do work. You say the opportunity is out there....show the jobs

OK

A living wage is a salary you can support yourself and your family without government assistance

YOU are the one who claimed most poor can get out of their current situation. Provide evidence where there are that many jobs paying a living wage that are unfilled

Ha, don't get greedy white Republican dude going. He wishes all poor people would die. So i'm pretty sure he'll never support the living wage concept. It is what it is.

of course i'm disputing it moron; unless and until you can prove it is the "platform' of anybody, much less of the Right

So what are you disputing? You guys continue to support such behavior and policies. So why should Americans vote for you? Especially American Workers?

we are?

how leftard?

i asked you already how are republicans outsourcing jobs?
are all corporations owned by right-wingers?

Greedy white Republican dudes have always supported Outsourcing American Jobs. And they've always supported Illegal Slave Labor here at home too. And every white Republican dude i've ever run into, actually boasts about Workers getting lower wages. They see that somehow as a 'Good Thing.' So i feel i've described your Platform accurately.

actual facts would be nice leftard

just saying........................

Sorry, but all i see white Republican dudes doing is bitching & moaning anytime struggling workers make even the slightest advancements in wages & benefits. It actually makes you guys angry. And that's pretty twisted. You've allowed your hate & greed to consume you. You worship the Corporate Elite Beast. It is what it is.

all i see is an idiot making accusations he cant back up with facts

thanks

OK

first of all i hear you leftardz constantly saying the number of out of work Americans cited by the Right is bullshit. Are you saying there are 30-mililon WORKING-AGE, NON-DISABLED AMERICANS OUT OF WORK RIGHT NOW?

pretty sure your Messiah's unemployment number needs some tweeking then leftard!! lol

I didn't say out of work. Most of those requiring government assistance do work. You say the opportunity is out there....show the jobs

um i cant show the jobs dummy; i'm not the one saying all the jobs are out there; it's the Left saying that

try saying something relevant

OK

i'm saying most people CAN make it eventually; you're saying there are no fish
we on the right are saying the "no fish" idea is a message of hopelessness
and just pandering

OK

um i cant show the jobs dummy; i'm not the one saying all the jobs are out there; it's the Left saying that

Will you please get your story straight
You are now arguing both sides at once

OK

Ha, don't get greedy white Republican dude going. He wishes all poor people would die. So i'm pretty sure he'll never support the living wage concept. It is what it is.

oh now we wish all poor people would die?

please stop embarrasing yourself; it's awkward to witness

OK

and just pandering

Show me where the "fish" are in Detroit

Detroit needs investment. Detroit needs jobs
That is where the fish are

OK

Will you please get your story straight
You are now arguing both sides at once

um leftard; i'm "arguing both sides" because you are wrong any way you look at it

try again

Perhaps that is what conservatives used to be. Unfortunately the right wing consumed them. The only hearts that current conservatives have are kept in glass jars on the coffee table as a conversation piece.

OK

and just pandering

Show me where the "fish" are in Detroit

Detroit needs investment. Detroit needs jobs
That is where the fish are

Detroit on the way back because of TAX BREAKS

keep trying

Perhaps that is what conservatives used to be. Unfortunately the right wing consumed them. The only hearts that current conservatives have are kept in glass jars on the coffee table as a conversation piece.

emotional hyperbole from libs who ran out of ideas long ago

not arguing both sides dummy

just rebutting your self-delusions

if there are 30 million underemployed then admit the obamaconomy sucks

if there are 30 million jobs available i'll admit the obamaconomy is great when you admit lazy people dont want to take the jobs

you want to brag about job creation under obama out of one corner of your mouth; then blame others for low wages

who created the low-paying jobs? obama or business owners?

how much should a burger flipper be paid?

During the Great Depression one of the battle cries of those with jobs was the belittlement of the lazy-live off welfare people, then the war hit and most of those lazy-live off welfare people went to work. The problem, is we have not yet been able to construct an economic system that provides a living wage for those able to work. Our economic system has another problem that of ups and downs. Maybe Keynes came the closest to a solution, with FDR in second place, certainly Marx and unregulated capitalism are not the answers. Is there even an answer?

During the Great Depression one of the battle cries of those with jobs was the belittlement of the lazy-live off welfare people, then the war hit and most of those lazy-live off welfare people went to work. The problem, is we have not yet been able to construct an economic system that provides a living wage for those able to work. Our economic system has another problem that of ups and downs. Maybe Keynes came the closest to a solution, with FDR in second place, certainly Marx and unregulated capitalism are not the answers. Is there even an answer?

I think Conservatives want a certain level of unemployment

It keeps workers uneasy and unable to demand higher wages and benefits.
"You don't like your job, I have someone who will" is preferable to "If you don't give me a raise, I'm leaving"

Forum List

Back