Conservatives Have Hearts

the current pope is an absolute moron
And there we go. At like an actual Christian and the American Taliban denounces you.

who said i'm christian at all leftard?

there you go assuming and making yourself look dumb again
I said you were American Taliban, not Christian.

what ever that is

i guess i have to be a left-wing retard too to get it
Ignorant xenophobic homophobic illiberal sectarian reactionary asswipes, most of whom believe they know the Will of God. Think of Jesus, ignore everything he taught, and now do and say everything he wouldn't.

One of the core beliefs of liberalism and conservatism is how they feel about mankind. Is man basically good or basically bad?

the current pope is an absolute moron
And there we go. At like an actual Christian and the American Taliban denounces you.

who said i'm christian at all leftard?

there you go assuming and making yourself look dumb again
I said you were American Taliban, not Christian.

what ever that is

i guess i have to be a left-wing retard too to get it
Ignorant xenophobic homophobic illiberal sectarian reactionary asswipes, most of whom believe they know the Will of God. Think of Jesus, ignore everything he taught, and now do and say everything he wouldn't.

WHOA

slow down there leftard!!!! using all your invective and silly slurs at once makes you look like a desperate left-wing nutjob jerk-off with no staying power prematurely ejaculating his last remaining brain cell!!!

Why am I not surprised? More than 100 posts filled with diversion, name-calling, and general childishness by Libtards who simply cannot deal with the TRUTHS of the OP. :rolleyes:

This is something liberals will instant attack. We suck up to greedy corporations and want to leave the poor without their rightful backup. Want more defense spending? We're warmongers. On and on it goes.

So, what does a conservative do to combat it – other than simply ignoring it?

This article - How to Make the Case to Liberals That Conservatives Have Hearts, Too @ Making the Case to Liberals That Conservatives Have Hearts Too provides some good tips.

Check out this video @

Making sure that welfare is a true hand up and not a hand-out is, in fact, the true compassionate stance.

As conservatives, we know that our policies help provide opportunity for all. But we can never assume others know that. It’s time to take “heart”—and make sure they do.

Originally published in the ED FEULNER Creating a case for conservatism - Washington Times

pi5e8ao5T.gif

The GOP may be lily white as a party, but their hearts are black as coal.

Forum List

Back