Tory Mayor distances himself from Tory party before election wipeout

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

The rats are flooding the exits trying to escape the dead hand of conservatism. The blue badge of shame is seen as a reminder of 14 years of failure.

I got a leaflet last week from them that didnt mention the conservative party. They now call themselves the local conservatives like they are plucky locals with concerns about stuff. Many are standing in local elections as "indeoendents" which might fool some.

But they are still evil. Rotten to the core.

The cult of evil is coming to an end and we will never see a tory govt in my lifetime.

If you are a racist and want to vote for a Honky instead of a candidate of African descent, I guess that's up to you.

Is there a Welsh branch of the Triple K that you can join?

I find good and bad in every category the fact you have only one conservative you liked says more about your intolerance of others than about them.
The self self self attitude is an immediate turn off. I have a lot of friends that I never talk politics with. Most of them in fact. Maybe Ive got another one I dont know. I hope not.

The self self self attitude is an immediate turn off. I have a lot of friends that I never talk politics with. Most of them in fact. Maybe Ive got another one I dont know. I hope not.
I have friends and coworkers and we all have our opinions and we get along because at the end of the day, all we have is each other. Politicians and politics are superficial and involve very self centered, self serving, individuals and a source for entitlement, not really qualities I look for in people, liberals or conservatives.

Forum List

Back