SHOCKING New Evidence of Joe Biden's Corruption

Someone posts some half baked thesis on YouTube and sudenly SHOCK. :rolleyes-41:

The only thing shocking here is how gullible some people are to just take all that reaching and conspiracies as fact.

Last edited:
Wow! I have never heard of the past presented here about Christopher Wray or the guy who was his former client that he has in jail. Check it out.

So, what do you want to happen?

1) Biden is kicked out of office for corruption, but nothing else changes and the next guy, and the next, and the one after him are all corrupt too?

2) End the corruption of high level representatives?

So, what do you want to happen?

1) Biden is kicked out of office for corruption, but nothing else changes and the next guy, and the next, and the one after him are all corrupt too?

2) End the corruption of high level representatives?
3. I want both Biden and Wray, if guilty (which I believe they are) not only to be kicked out of office but to go to jail.

Another interesting video on the guy (Miles Guo) put in jail that is spoken of in the video above:

No. Its my number 3 because I do not want corruption to go on and on. Maybe if someone is held responsible and sent to jail the corruption might taper off.

Still number one. If you get Biden for corruption, but do not end corruption (number two) then the corruption still goes on.

Forum List

Back