Mark Levin: "The Democrat Party must be obliterated"...let's do it together with an oppo research thread that exposes the Dems! we're on to you, Dems!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i have an extensive library of 5,000 political books plus tons of oppo research files on Dem candidates from my work as an oppo researcher. i'll be happy to expose the Dems, so join me on this journey as we take back America! WOO!

• Banned
FzOj9BiXoAAZqqM

2008-2013 they destroyed milions of middle class familes thru loss of jobs and homes. Many never recovered.

2019-2021 they launched & spread Fauchi Flu, killing millions on respirators & nursing homes. Locked up kids 2 years no school setting America back further.

They harrassed and slow walked our most successful President Trump of modern times. Still going on. The falsely charged and rigged courts in DC to jail hundreds of supporters.

They used the MSM to send out rag tag groups of ANTIFA & BLM almost every night in 2020. At worst they burned city blocks and caused death.

Now they groom & target youg children for conversion to LGTBQ sickness while parents work. Just this weekend naked homeO on bicycle peddled up to children in a SEA parade. They installed cross dressing loons in military & GOVT jobs as a form of taunting.

They hand out borrowed money to NAZI globalist to use in a war not of our concern. All to shield their past crimes.

A bottle of Canola oil is $5.59 at Walmart with $5 gas to go get it. Were $2 under Trump common sense policy. House value down, IRA down and feels like its' only just begun. Zero confidence in 75% of citizens.

10s of millions have rushed over the border. Now housed & fed on more borrowed money

#neverforget. When is it too much? Sick Libstain on this site are enablers and the cause.

Last edited:
In 2019, the Pew Research Center found that 14% of Democratic and Democratic-leaning registered voters identify as conservative or very conservative, 38% identify as moderate, and 47% identify as liberal or very liberal.[2]

Mark Levin has big balls, even though he is not upper class or high society, like the Democrats. The Democrats act as if they are God's gift to ballroom notoriety, which if you know history, you know that the Democrats are behaving as the NAZI party did. Even during covid, there ballrooms were always full, their events never small, the Democrats put on a show so the social pages say democrats got it all...

• Banned
there was widespread opposition to Obama's auto bailouts, in the polls and in the Congress, folks wanted GM and Chrysler to go bankrupt...the disastrous bailout lasted until December 2014

plants and dealerships were lost, jobs vanished

2008-2013 they destroyed milions of middle class familes thru loss of jobs and homes. Many never recovered.
Um...retard?

The Great Recession happened on Bush's watch. We were bleeding 600,000 jobs a month when Obama took office.

Did you really think you could get away with this totally fucking retarded revisionist history!?!?!?

2019-2021 they launched & spread Fauchi Flu,
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Um...retard?

The Great Recession happened on Bush's watch. We were bleeding 600,000 jobs a month when Obama took office.

Did you really think you could get away with this totally fucking retarded revisionist history!?!?!?
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!
Just because Bush was a Republican, does not mean he was. What did either Bush, do, that was conservative.
index0.jpg

i have an extensive library of 5,000 political books plus tons of oppo research files on Dem candidates from my work as an oppo researcher. i'll be happy to expose the Dems, so join me on this journey as we take back America! WOO!

I was thinking the same thing about the Republican party.
Hate to break it to you, Mark...but we outnumber you. :)

Just because Bush was a Republican, does not mean he was. What did either Bush, do, that was conservative.
View attachment 798733
What did Trump do that was conservative?

Protectionist tariffs? Nope! That's a far left tactic.

$8 trillion of debt in half the time it took Obama? Is that conservative?

Attempted to overthrow our democracy? Is that conservative?

Appointed conservative judges? So did Bush, including one of the most conservative judges, Alito.

Paid off his mistresses to hide his adultery? Is that conservative?

Attempted to extort the Ukrainian president to create a fake scandal against a political opponent? Is that conservative?

Publicly praised the worst communist dictators on the planet? Is that conservative?

Refused to impose sanctions on ZTE so he could receive $500 million from the CCP for a resort in Indonesia? Is that conservative?

Refused to impose sanctions on ZTE so his daughter could get trademarks in China? Is that conservative?

Pardoned his campaign manager who was convicted for money laundering millions of dollars of ill-gotten gains from Ukraine? Is that conservative.

Pardoned his chief-of-staff who bilked Trumptards out of $5 million for a fake We Build The Wall scam? Is that conservative?

Created a fake university to steal the life savings of the elderly? Is that conservative?

Created a fraudulent foundation to steal from donors? Is that conservative?

Falsely accused a fellow Republican's dad of helping to kill Kennedy. Is that conservative?

I could go on and on and on, but you still won't get the point.

I warned you all SEVERAL times way back in 2016 that Donald Trump is a far left New York limousine liberal who would lead you all into the far left camp. But you didn't listen.

The Hunter Biden investigation has been going on for 5+ years with no resolution while Trump was arrested in less than year. It’s all a cover-up!

Forum List

Back