Conservative lie about Soros and mediamatters

George Soros collapsed the economy of an entire country - Britain - just for profit. Hundreds of thousands of ordinary, hard working Britons - and many thousands of pensioners - lost their homes, their investments and savings as a direct result of his actions. That's where his money comes from. Those without any morals have no problem with Soros. Decent, honorable people would not touch that man's money. Soros is evil. A man with no morals.

I am not surprised that Fail&Go sees no problem with Soros. He's too fucking stupid to 'know' at anything other than what the HuffPuff tells him to know. The day Fail has an original thought will be the first.

Lies, what kind of conservative narcotics have you been taking?

You bet.

Soros has been funding these left leaning groups for years.

Perhaps OL'Flyby outta research the dude before he starts defending his ass doncha think??

I think Bill's right on about this dude.

None of the groups he donates too are a danger to Americans, especially when you give billions to the poor. Dumbass.

George Soros collapsed the economy of an entire country - Britain - just for profit. Hundreds of thousands of ordinary, hard working Britons - and many thousands of pensioners - lost their homes, their investments and savings as a direct result of his actions. That's where his money comes from. Those without any morals have no problem with Soros. Decent, honorable people would not touch that man's money. Soros is evil. A man with no morals.

I am not surprised that Fail&Go sees no problem with Soros. He's too fucking stupid to 'know' at anything other than what the HuffPuff tells him to know. The day Fail has an original thought will be the first.

Just because you don't like the information, doesn't make it a lie, moron. It makes it an 'inconvenient truth'. What's the matter, did the HuffPuff not tell you that bit about Soros? I'm not surprised. They would prefer the borg not know who Soros really is. Happily, for them, very few lefties have the capability to think critically about anything harder than what to have for breakfast.

You bet.

Perhaps OL'Flyby outta research the dude before he starts defending his ass doncha think??

None of the groups he donates too are a danger to Americans, especially when you give billions to the poor. Dumbass.

His money CAME from exploiting poor people, you stupid fucking idiot. Just because those people weren't American, does not make them less valuable.

Just because you don't like the information, doesn't make it a lie, moron. It makes it an 'inconvenient truth'. What's the matter, did the HuffPuff not tell you that bit about Soros? I'm not surprised. They would prefer the borg not know who Soros really is. Happily, for them, very few lefties have the capability to think critically about anything harder than what to have for breakfast.

Try posting your evidence instead of trying with unwanted attention.

You bet.

Billions to the poor, when, where, how, I call bullshit.

You bet.

His money CAME from exploiting poor people, you stupid fucking idiot. Just because those people weren't American, does not make them less valuable.

Thats bullshit, since you want to troll me to death with you rightwing bullshit I'll entertain you, where is your evidence he exploited poor people to get rich and what are conservatives doing for the poor besides making them look like eveil lazy people?

You bet.

Billions to the poor, when, where, how, I call bullshit.

You call it but you can't prove it John Wayne.

Thats bullshit, since you want to troll me to death with you rightwing bullshit I'll entertain you, where is your evidence he exploited poor people to get rich and what are conservatives doing for the poor besides making them look like eveil lazy people?

You really are pathetic, Fail. I respond to a thread and you accuse me of trolling! :lol::lol: Is everyone who disagrees with your moronic sources a 'troll'? Do we inconvenience you by pointing out facts? Shame.

Your problem is, because you accept everything you're told by the HuffPuff and MM, you lack any unbiased information. Therefore, you lack the required information to form an intelligent opinion. Go and read up about Soros - and try to expand your reading material to include unbiased, factually accurate information..... Then come back and apologize.

I've never responded to any of Flaylo's posts ... but I decided to check this one out.

*Granny shakes head*

Soros gives to the "poor" - in exchange for what?

Soros is a very high roller in investments, stock market, etc. ... damn, I can't be right about that ... it's only RICH REPUBLICANS who are running Wall Street. My bad.

Soros is the grand puppet master when it comes to politics. This character - if that's even possible - has a bigger ego than Obama. Do you think he wouldn't put down his puppeteer strings and bury Obama to be "ruler of the world" himself?

There is no "equality" in a controlled society - there's ALWAYS going to be a master and a ruling class telling the masses what they can and cannot do. Fact.

You bet.

He sure was a danger to GB though. This is the real Soros. The guy your defending.

Guys a pirate in every sense of the word.

Black Wednesday - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Listen the the right RAIL against a guy who made his money the old fashion way HE EARNED IT!

Now because he doesnt agree with their politics they think he needs to be "exposed".

Its his fucking money and he can do what he likes with it right?

But NOOOOOOOOOO only your guys are allowed to USE their money to promote a political aganda.

Maybe you should have told the SCOTUS to only make corprate spoending legal for the right leaning people.

Try posting your evidence instead of trying with unwanted attention.

You go read shit for yourself. I am not here to educate those who are uneducable. You need to read more books and less crap like the HuffPuff. You could start with some of the economic based research available on the subject. It's available if you look for it.

Listen the the right RAIL against a guy who made his money the old fashion way HE EARNED IT!

Now because he doesnt agree with their politics they think he needs to be "exposed".

But NOOOOOOOOOO only your guys are allowed to USE their money to promote a political aganda.

Maybe you should have told the SCOTUS to only make corprate spoending legal for the right leaning people.

He didn't 'earn' it. He stole it from ordinary people. That might be ok for those without morals, but for those of us with morals, not so much.

Why is it OK for right leaning rich bastards to give whatever they wnat but isd some kind of crime in you peoples minds for left leaning rich bastards to spend their money as they choose?

Well basically. FOX is funded by the Saudi Government..and that causes nary a stir among conservatives. But Soros is some kind of evil genius.

Got it.

Why is it OK for right leaning rich bastards to give whatever they wnat but isd some kind of crime in you peoples minds for left leaning rich bastards to spend their money as they choose?

Murdock is a bastard, but he has never destroyed the economy of a country for financial gain. That's the difference between a bastard like Murdock and an evil POS like Soros. Personally, I wouldn't trust either as far as I could throw them.... I don't ever defend Murdock as a person... But people in Britain lost everything they owned because of Soros. It may not be a big deal to you, but it is to some of us... those with morals.

Forum List

Back