Conservative lie about Soros and mediamatters

Just because you don't like the information, doesn't make it a lie, moron. It makes it an 'inconvenient truth'. What's the matter, did the HuffPuff not tell you that bit about Soros? I'm not surprised. They would prefer the borg not know who Soros really is. Happily, for them, very few lefties have the capability to think critically about anything harder than what to have for breakfast.

Try posting your evidence instead of trying with unwanted attention.

You go read shit for yourself. I am not here to educate those who are uneducable. You need to read more books and less crap like the HuffPuff. You could start with some of the economic based research available on the subject. It's available if you look for it.

Um dumbass you made the claim that Soros fucked up the entire British economy so its on you to prove it, not for me to verify it for you.

Why is it OK for right leaning rich bastards to give whatever they wnat but isd some kind of crime in you peoples minds for left leaning rich bastards to spend their money as they choose?

Murdock is a bastard, but he has never destroyed the economy of a country for financial gain. That's the difference between a bastard like Murdock and an evil POS like Soros. Personally, I wouldn't trust either as far as I could throw them.... I don't ever defend Murdock as a person... But people in Britain lost everything they owned because of Soros. It may not be a big deal to you, but it is to some of us... those with morals.

I have yet to see any proof Soros destroyed an economy for gain, stop saying the same shit over and over if you're not going to back it up.

hahahahahahahaghahahahahahahah

listen the the right rail against a guy who made his money the old fashion way he earned it!

Now because he doesnt agree with their politics they think he needs to be "exposed".

Its his fucking money and he can do what he likes with it right?

But noooooooooo only your guys are allowed to use their money to promote a political aganda.

Maybe you should have told the scotus to only make corprate spoending legal for the right leaning people.

he didn't 'earn' it. He stole it from ordinary people. That might be ok for those without morals, but for those of us with morals, not so much.

lies

He made a shit load off Britians bad handling of their economy.

In cons minds that is a crime because......................... well because.............Oh hell its because he is a liberal.

Why do whack jobs like O'Reilly and far right asswipes from Foxnews still insist George Soros is collaborating with mediamatters on some liberal conspiracy agenda against conservatives? He just recently made his first donation to media matters, lol.

Because George Soros is a Marxist/Liberal.

A billionaire is a Marxist? Are you fucking drunk bud? If he was a Marxist he wouldn't be rich.

Actually all marxist leaders are or become filthy rich. When they have the power AND the money, it's easy to get people to do what you want.

How can rightwingers like Murdoch and hate Soros? Murdoch funds and owns a media machine that generates lies, hate and fearmongering, and he's not American, Soros gave away 7 billion dollars in donations to help poor and disadvantaged people. No comparison, we know who the real rat is.

Why is it OK for right leaning rich bastards to give whatever they wnat but isd some kind of crime in you peoples minds for left leaning rich bastards to spend their money as they choose?

Murdock is a bastard, but he has never destroyed the economy of a country for financial gain. That's the difference between a bastard like Murdock and an evil POS like Soros. Personally, I wouldn't trust either as far as I could throw them.... I don't ever defend Murdock as a person... But people in Britain lost everything they owned because of Soros. It may not be a big deal to you, but it is to some of us... those with morals.

I have yet to see any proof Soros destroyed an economy for gain, stop saying the same shit over and over if you're not going to back it up.

BBC News | THE ECONOMY | The man who broke the Bank of England

The Secret Financial Network Behind "Wizard" George Soros

Billionaire who broke the Bank of England - Telegraph

Personally, I would recommend reading books about the British collapse.... because they are far more detailed about the key information of 'who, what, when, where, why and how'. However, since it appears that the moronic posters need to be spoon fed little mushed up information instead of being able to go get an educational meal and digest it themselves, I have provided a few of the vast amounts of information available on the net.

Fucking idiot.

Last edited:
After selling souvenirs in Wales, he joined London stockbrokers Singer & Friendlander before moving to Wall Street in 1956.

He set up the Quantum Fund in 1969 as one of the world's first hedge funds. Registered in Curacao in the Caribbean, but run from Manhattan, the fund took money from rich individuals and invested in risky, but potential highly profitable international deals.

The fund profited hugely from the collapse of fixed exchange rates in the l970s and the deregulation of global capital markets. By l980 Soros was worth $25m and his fund $100m.

From your link you silly C girl.

He made money off of a poorly regulated market.

Personally, I would recommend reading books about the British collapse.... because they are far more detailed about the key information of 'who, what, when, where, why and how'. However, since it appears that the moronic posters need to be spoon fed little mushed up information instead of being able to go get an educational meal and digest it themselves, I have provided a few of the vast amounts of information available on the net.

Fucking idiot.

You call those links proof that Soros got rich from stealing from the poor? From one of your links

Mr Soros, who operates one of the world's biggest private investment funds, is famous for having made $1bn by betting on the devaluation of the pound sterling in 1992.

He gambled and won, he didn't exploit, learn to facking read your own links before you post them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Listen the the right RAIL against a guy who made his money the old fashion way HE EARNED IT!

Now because he doesnt agree with their politics they think he needs to be "exposed".

But NOOOOOOOOOO only your guys are allowed to USE their money to promote a political aganda.

Maybe you should have told the SCOTUS to only make corprate spoending legal for the right leaning people.

Are you aware that he is considered the man that broke the Bank of England?
Are you aware that it is widely known that he has broken the economy in many poor asian countries causing mass suffering?

This is the evil capatalist that you scream about. And AND you are defending him.

pafuckingthetic

Fucking idiot.

You call those links proof that Soros got rich from stealing from the poor? From one of your links

Mr Soros, who operates one of the world's biggest private investment funds, is famous for having made $1bn by betting on the devaluation of the pound sterling in 1992.

He gambled and won, he didn't exploit, learn to facking read your own links before you post them.

The cost of his profit..... ordinary people in Britain lost their homes, their pensions, their life savings. Defend him all you want.... I'm not surprised you are unable to look further than the nose on your face. You're basically stupid. Read some books about it. Not everything in the world is available on google, you fucking moron.

Listen the the right RAIL against a guy who made his money the old fashion way HE EARNED IT!

But NOOOOOOOOOO only your guys are allowed to USE their money to promote a political aganda.

Maybe you should have told the SCOTUS to only make corprate spoending legal for the right leaning people.

Are you aware that it is widely known that he has broken the economy in many poor asian countries causing mass suffering?

This is the evil capatalist that you scream about. And AND you are defending him.

pafuckingthetic

Do you know what the expression 'Break the Bank' means? Hint, it has nothing to do with expliting the poor to get rich.

Let me get this straight. Now conservatives..well at least here..are mad about people gaming the system?

Are these the same guys "mad" about FinReg?

This is hilarious.

pafuckingthetic

It's laughable the way people react about Soros. The man is total scum. I suspect the majority haven't bothered to research their backer - they just want his billions. These people are those who think 'research' means 'google'. This is why I never bother providing information - they are unable to digest it.

Why do whack jobs like O'Reilly and far right asswipes from Foxnews still insist George Soros is collaborating with mediamatters on some liberal conspiracy agenda against conservatives? He just recently made his first donation to media matters, lol.

You are in for a rude awakening.

How can rightwingers like Murdoch and hate Soros? Murdoch funds and owns a media machine that generates lies, hate and fearmongering, and he's not American, Soros gave away 7 billion dollars in donations to help poor and disadvantaged people. No comparison, we know who the real rat is.

$7 Billion?!?!?!?!?

Got any links?

Fucking idiot.

The cost of his profit..... ordinary people in Britain lost their homes, their pensions, their life savings. Defend him all you want.... I'm not surprised you are unable to look further than the nose on your face. You're basically stupid. Read some books about it. Not everything in the world is available on google, you fucking moron.

None of your links say any of the stupid shit that you're talking, OTOH, unregulated big businesses and the real estate companies caused people to lose homes and put the US in the worst recession and depression since 1929 you dumbass and you support the idiots who did by further supporting a party that promotes further deregulation. STFU

A billionaire is a Marxist? Are you fucking drunk bud? If he was a Marxist he wouldn't be rich.

Actually all marxist leaders are or become filthy rich. When they have the power AND the money, it's easy to get people to do what you want.

Like the Bush family wanting and getting a war in Iraq?

Sorry, but the "Fairy tale" defense doesn't work on me.

But thanks for admitting that you know that Soros is a marxist, and a would be dictator at that.

$7 Billion?!?!?!?!?

Got any links?

What I find really funny is that the money he is 'donating' to 'help' poor people was made by destroying other poor people. I wish I was shocked that the left see no problem with that, but I am not. They seem unable to understand the sheer hypocrisy of destroying vast numbers of people in order to make money and then 'donate' a small amount of it to helping others.

Damn, lefties are fucking stupid.

Forum List

Back