Conservative lie about Soros and mediamatters

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Listen the the right RAIL against a guy who made his money the old fashion way HE EARNED IT!

Now because he doesnt agree with their politics they think he needs to be "exposed".

Its his fucking money and he can do what he likes with it right?

But NOOOOOOOOOO only your guys are allowed to USE their money to promote a political aganda.

Maybe you should have told the SCOTUS to only make corprate spoending legal for the right leaning people.

Are you aware that he is considered the man that broke the Bank of England?
Are you aware that it is widely known that he has broken the economy in many poor asian countries causing mass suffering?

This is the evil capatalist that you scream about. And AND you are defending him.

pafuckingthetic

It's laughable the way people react about Soros. The man is total scum. I suspect the majority haven't bothered to research their backer - they just want his billions. These people are those who think 'research' means 'google'. This is why I never bother providing information - they are unable to digest it.

He made his money legaly.

He made his money off of a Deregulated market.

He should be your fucking hero fool.

A billionaire is a Marxist? Are you fucking drunk bud? If he was a Marxist he wouldn't be rich.

Actually all marxist leaders are or become filthy rich. When they have the power AND the money, it's easy to get people to do what you want.

Like the Bush family wanting and getting a war in Iraq?

Actually it was the Democrats who wanted war, they just did not want the Republicans to get the credit, it was John Kerry who said Saddam must go.

The war in Iraq was the best thing, maybe the only good thing Bush did.

Had it not been for Clinton and the United Nations war never would of come to Iraq.

How can rightwingers like Murdoch and hate Soros? Murdoch funds and owns a media machine that generates lies, hate and fearmongering, and he's not American, Soros gave away 7 billion dollars in donations to help poor and disadvantaged people. No comparison, we know who the real rat is.

$7 Billion?!?!?!?!?

Got any links?

What I find really funny is that the money he is 'donating' to 'help' poor people was made by destroying other poor people. I wish I was shocked that the left see no problem with that, but I am not. They seem unable to understand the sheer hypocrisy of destroying vast numbers of people in order to make money and then 'donate' a small amount of it to helping others.

Damn, lefties are fucking stupid.

Where is your facking proof that Soros made money destroying poor people? You are a filthy liar.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAGHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Listen the the right RAIL against a guy who made his money the old fashion way HE EARNED IT!

Now because he doesnt agree with their politics they think he needs to be "exposed".

Its his fucking money and he can do what he likes with it right?

But NOOOOOOOOOO only your guys are allowed to USE their money to promote a political aganda.

Maybe you should have told the SCOTUS to only make corprate spoending legal for the right leaning people.

Are you aware that it is widely known that he has broken the economy in many poor asian countries causing mass suffering?

This is the evil capatalist that you scream about. And AND you are defending him.

pafuckingthetic

Do you know what the expression 'Break the Bank' means? Hint, it has nothing to do with expliting the poor to get rich.

I'm gonna fill you in on a little secret. shh, don't tell anyone else.

Poor people keep thier money in banks, just like rich people.

Remember now, it's our little secret.

Actually all marxist leaders are or become filthy rich. When they have the power AND the money, it's easy to get people to do what you want.

Actually it was the Democrats who wanted war, they just did not want the Republicans to get the credit, it was John Kerry who said Saddam must go.

Had it not been for Clinton and the United Nations war never would of come to Iraq.

More rightwing bullshit, it was Bush that wanted that war and you know it.

$7 Billion?!?!?!?!?

Got any links?

What I find really funny is that the money he is 'donating' to 'help' poor people was made by destroying other poor people. I wish I was shocked that the left see no problem with that, but I am not. They seem unable to understand the sheer hypocrisy of destroying vast numbers of people in order to make money and then 'donate' a small amount of it to helping others.

Where is your facking proof that Soros made money destroying poor people? You are a filthy liar.

Oh, for heaven's sake, moron. What do you think happened when he broke the Bank of England? Their fucking economy collapsed. What do you think happens in an economic collapse? People lose their homes, investments, pensions, savings, etc..... Just like is happening now. You're problem is that, because you're stupid, you don't get it. He destroyed the economy of Britain. British people lost everything. And it wasn't just Britain he did this to. Do your fucking research. Learn. Find out for yourself. Or is reading anything other than the HuffPuff too hard for you?

Oh, for heaven's sake, moron. What do you think happened when he broke the Bank of England? Their fucking economy collapsed. What do you think happens in an economic collapse? People lose their homes, investments, pensions, savings, etc..... Just like is happening now. You're problem is that, because you're stupid, you don't get it. He destroyed the economy of Britain. British people lost everything. And it wasn't just Britain he did this to. Do your fucking research. Learn. Find out for yourself. Or is reading anything other than the HuffPuff too hard for you?

Where is proof the economy collapsed Fiona?

More rightwing bullshit, it was Bush that wanted that war and you know it.

Kerry said Saddam must go before Bush jr got the job.

Its historical fact.

Its also historical fact that the United Nations screwed up the WMD inspections during the 1990's, further Bush kept Clinton's CIA intact, right down to the director. Some would say Bush was simply a continuation of Clinton's policy.

I never denied Bush went to war purposely, its just that I know the complete history and do not see a need to point fingers at one party obfuscating the fact that both democrats and republicans are destroying the USA.

Saddam had to go, Saddam's time was up, Clinton was to weak to do anything other than send missiles at random, Bush stepped up to the plate and did what should of been done decades ago.

Saddam's rise to power is basically a result of the United States having a desire to counter balance the influence of Iran in the region. His "problem" was that he courted two countries and thought it was clever. What wound up happening, however, is that it left him in a terrible position.

The PNAC..which postulated "Pax America", finally saw that Iraq was a threat and thought it could be knocked over and remade as an adjunct to American power in the region. They tried to get President Clinton to implement their crazy scheme..but he balked. So they got President George W. Bush..on board. He really did have a bone to pick with Iraq. And he had a personal animosity toward Saddam Hussien.

There was no reason to attack Iraq. None. They had been through several wars and withering sanctions. They presented no threat to anyone. Bush..and the PNAC people he appointed to his cabinet knew this..but once 9/11 happened they had their opening.

They took it.

You're shitting me, right?

Oh.

My.

God.

You are possibly the most stupid person I have ever come across on any forum.

Oh.

My.

God.

I challenge that assertion! :lol:

pafuckingthetic

It's laughable the way people react about Soros. The man is total scum. I suspect the majority haven't bothered to research their backer - they just want his billions. These people are those who think 'research' means 'google'. This is why I never bother providing information - they are unable to digest it.

He made his money legaly.

He made his money off of a Deregulated market.

He should be your fucking hero fool.

Hero? A man who was responsible for old people losing their homes and pensions? No thanks. You guys can have him. I'll pass, thanks.

Cali why are your morals so fucking bendable for the sake of political affliation?

Oh.

My.

God.

I challenge that assertion! :lol:

Oh come on, Intense! I provide evidence that Soros broke the bank of England and he asks for proof that that action impacted on the economy of England! I challenge you to find anyone more fucking stupid than that!

Forum List

Back