Conservative hero Ben Carson: 'I am proud of the president'

Now we need to get some photos of the two together. [emoji14]

christieobama2012-wide.jpg

nj1.jpg

1684086501.jpg

rick-perry.jpg
So, Republicans are supposed to punch him in his face or something?
If it was legal and most of their base was okay with it then yes, I'm sure they would.

Sure they would, what a bunch of fuckin liberal bull shit. You idiots screamed and cried about the TeaParty being dangerous and violent.

Then a couple days after a bunch of left wing nuts chant about killing cops, you liberals kill two police officers and then are outraged when the cops protest about a mayor. Get a grip.
"You liberals".

Lol. ..

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

My my you folks are narcissists. The OP is implying that just because Carson said he was proud of the President then he was toast. That is not the case with me, i pointed out exactly why Carson was wrong to be proud and if Carson doesn't check his facts any better then he obviously did then he isn't the man I thought he was.

Well, based on the horrible vitriol shot at Chris Christie during the photo op he had with Pres. Obama during Hurricane Sandy, are we supposed to expect otherwise from RWNJs? Really?

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't take a shot at anyone other then Carson.

That's exactly the point.

Thank you!

Oh I see your point. Because democrats stand with Obama regardless of what he says or done you expect everyone to share that idiotic position. Not me. If someone says something stupid I think they need called on it. It has nothing to do with him saying he was proud of Obama. It has everything to do with him not knowing the facts. Which we DON'T need another POTUS who speaks first and learns later.
Only, that's not the case. I'm not in agreement with Obama over Guantanamo or over abortion. I just don't launch into a hate-filled tirade just because I'm unhappy with him over these two things. I know many libs who have a bone to pick with Obama over a number of things. Care to try again?

If it was two things I objected to, I'd probably be quiet about it. But I have disagreement with many of his policies and his unfulfilled promises.

Well, based on the horrible vitriol shot at Chris Christie during the photo op he had with Pres. Obama during Hurricane Sandy, are we supposed to expect otherwise from RWNJs? Really?

What the hell are you talking about? I didn't take a shot at anyone other then Carson.

Thank you!

Oh I see your point. Because democrats stand with Obama regardless of what he says or done you expect everyone to share that idiotic position. Not me. If someone says something stupid I think they need called on it. It has nothing to do with him saying he was proud of Obama. It has everything to do with him not knowing the facts. Which we DON'T need another POTUS who speaks first and learns later.
Only, that's not the case. I'm not in agreement with Obama over Guantanamo or over abortion. I just don't launch into a hate-filled tirade just because I'm unhappy with him over these two things. I know many libs who have a bone to pick with Obama over a number of things. Care to try again?

If it was two things I objected to, I'd probably be quiet about it. But I have disagreement with many of his policies and his unfulfilled promises.
Then have at it. Who is stopping you?

Now we need to get some photos of the two together. :p

nj1.jpg

1684086501.jpg

rick-perry.jpg
If it was legal and most of their base was okay with it then yes, I'm sure they would.

Sure they would, what a bunch of fuckin liberal bull shit. You idiots screamed and cried about the TeaParty being dangerous and violent.

Then a couple days after a bunch of left wing nuts chant about killing cops, you liberals kill two police officers and then are outraged when the cops protest about a mayor. Get a grip.

That video was a fake.

nj1.jpg

1684086501.jpg

rick-perry.jpg

That video was a fake.
lol

Thank you!

Liberals went nuts over Bush and Code Pink was the poster child of the left. On the other hand I will give credit where credit is due. Obama and N. Korea I agree with, the handling of the Pirates, I agreed on. Spurring race issues on, I don't care for, he becomes divisive and limits his ability to unite.

The TP is losing clout day in and day out, ever since the stupidity with Cruz and the debt in the fall of 2013. The budget votes prove it and the lack of TP clout in the 2014 primary and general elections.

Boehner and McConnell do not have to rely on you folks, thank goodness. They have shown they will hold up and down elections despite your caterwauling.

Cruz and the TP were right in standing up to the President. They were doing what we pay them to do -- control spending!! Obama chose to shut down the Government and Congress was idiotic and wrong to cave to his pressure.

The nation overwhelmingly rejected your analysis, DS, and you know it.

That is why it is, and will be, down hill for your ilk. A bonus was that the far left got bounced as well.

nj1.jpg

1684086501.jpg

rick-perry.jpg

That video was a fake.

I wasn't commenting on the video, I was commenting on BillyBoobs comment, please keep up.

Thank you!

Liberals went nuts over Bush and Code Pink was the poster child of the left. On the other hand I will give credit where credit is due. Obama and N. Korea I agree with, the handling of the Pirates, I agreed on. Spurring race issues on, I don't care for, he becomes divisive and limits his ability to unite.

Can you give specific examples of how he becomes divisive, and fails to unite?

When you do the right thing, you get recognized. Unlike the vitriolic, incipient hatred of the left, conservatives are able to judge an action without judging the individual.

Child Puh-leeze:

Who s fucking side is Christie on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL! Perfect example!

2016?

He won't get my support at this rate.

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing
I don't know where you pulled this post from but it certainly wasn't from this thread. Was it even my post to begin with? What was it in reference too?

Why are so many of you such disingenuous asses?

I know you hate it when we quote you and reveal to all how stupid you really are.

An election of a black president merely has brought the racial illness of the far right to the surface. The political and cultural actions irritate the pustule, it will eventually pop, and be drained out of the American system.

Carla Danger just making up posts to argue against. This thread doesn't even show up on the list for me and until she "quoted" me in it (made up a post or pulled it from another UNRELATED thread) I never even knew this thread existed because I have it's author on ignore.

I reported your stupid ass to the mods for making up/altering posts.

That was your quote, you idiot. Candycorn even posted the link.

Carla Danger just making up posts to argue against. This thread doesn't even show up on the list for me and until she "quoted" me in it (made up a post or pulled it from another UNRELATED thread) I never even knew this thread existed because I have it's author on ignore.

No, the quote is real, you old fuck:

Who s fucking side is Christie on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I quote:

He's eyeballing 2006.

2016?

He won't get my support at this rate.

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

That is EXACTLY how Carla quoted YOU. She never said that that quote was from this thread. She used your quote to bolster the point of the OP, namely that anyone who even shows the slightest of friendliness toward our President is then treated like the "enemy" from within the GOP. YOUR posting on that other thread proves that very point. And she is allowed to quote material from other threads, that is not forbidden in USMB.

So, no, she did not alter your posting, not even one little bit, you stupid fuck.

And yes, you are indeed a stupid fuck. Wake up and get a life.

Thank you for shopping at Walmart.

Attention K-Mart shoppers, we have an idiot on isle 6, Grampa Murked U Clean up necessary!

Like you Candycorn is a moron. That stupid bitch is on ignore. As to the post I will say it again for you retards.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD

His handling of Congress through the healthcare, his words made it Dems vs. Republicans. The his handling of the officer and professor. He pushes rich vs. poor, big business vs consumer, used Zimmerman and Martin to launch race division. His handling of officer Wilson. His whole presidency is based on pitting one group against another to get his way.

Tons of examples.

Like you Candycorn is a moron. That stupid bitch is on ignore. As to the post I will say it again for you retards.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD

Yes it does, you big dummy.

His handling of Congress through the healthcare, his words made it Dems vs. Republicans. The his handling of the officer and professor. He pushes rich vs. poor, big business vs consumer, used Zimmerman and Martin to launch race division. His handling of officer Wilson. His whole presidency is based on pitting one group against another to get his way.

Tons of examples.

"his handling of the officer and professor".... Wow, that tells me a lot. There's the specifics I was looking for. :rolleyes:

I didn't know he was handling officer Wilson.

I think what's happening here, is that you've been spoon fed what to think from RW extremist sites and Fox news, and you're here to repeat what you've been taught.

Forum List

Back