Conservative hero Ben Carson: 'I am proud of the president'

Carla Danger just making up posts to argue against. This thread doesn't even show up on the list for me and until she "quoted" me in it (made up a post or pulled it from another UNRELATED thread) I never even knew this thread existed because I have it's author on ignore.

I reported your stupid ass to the mods for making up/altering posts.

I just reported you for reporting me! :D

Carla Danger just making up posts to argue against. This thread doesn't even show up on the list for me and until she "quoted" me in it (made up a post or pulled it from another UNRELATED thread) I never even knew this thread existed because I have it's author on ignore.

That was your quote, you idiot. Candycorn even posted the link.
Like you Candycorn is a moron. That stupid bitch is on ignore. As to the post I will say it again for you retards.

IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD
You have been reported for making a false report.

I just reported you for reporting me! :D

Wanna bet he will report himself.

If it was two things I objected to, I'd probably be quiet about it. But I have disagreement with many of his policies and his unfulfilled promises.
Then have at it. Who is stopping you?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Liberals went nuts over Bush and Code Pink was the poster child of the left. On the other hand I will give credit where credit is due. Obama and N. Korea I agree with, the handling of the Pirates, I agreed on. Spurring race issues on, I don't care for, he becomes divisive and limits his ability to unite.

Can you give specific examples of how he becomes divisive, and fails to unite?

His handling of Congress through the healthcare, his words made it Dems vs. Republicans. The his handling of the officer and professor. He pushes rich vs. poor, big business vs consumer, used Zimmerman and Martin to launch race division. His handling of officer Wilson. His whole presidency is based on pitting one group against another to get his way.

Tons of examples.

"his handling of the officer and professor".... Wow, that tells me a lot. There's the specifics I was looking for. :rolleyes:

I didn't know he was handling officer Wilson.

I think what's happening here, is that you've been spoon fed what to think from RW extremist sites and Fox news, and you're here to repeat what you've been taught.

I use CNN and local news sites, I don't watch Fox and I don't read far right or left sites, any more ASSumptions you'd like to make?

Then have at it. Who is stopping you?

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9515 mit Tapatalk

Liberals went nuts over Bush and Code Pink was the poster child of the left. On the other hand I will give credit where credit is due. Obama and N. Korea I agree with, the handling of the Pirates, I agreed on. Spurring race issues on, I don't care for, he becomes divisive and limits his ability to unite.

Can you give specific examples of how he becomes divisive, and fails to unite?

His handling of Congress through the healthcare, his words made it Dems vs. Republicans. The his handling of the officer and professor. He pushes rich vs. poor, big business vs consumer, used Zimmerman and Martin to launch race division. His handling of officer Wilson. His whole presidency is based on pitting one group against another to get his way.

Tons of examples.

"his handling of the officer and professor".... Wow, that tells me a lot. There's the specifics I was looking for. :rolleyes:

I didn't know he was handling officer Wilson.

I think what's happening here, is that you've been spoon fed what to think from RW extremist sites and Fox news, and you're here to repeat what you've been taught.

I use CNN and local news sites, I don't watch Fox and I don't read far right or left sites, any more ASSumptions you'd like to make?

me thinks she is too uninformed to even know what you were talking about. Not that she is ignorant, she just knows so much that isn't so...thanks RR.

When you do the right thing, you get recognized. Unlike the vitriolic, incipient hatred of the left, conservatives are able to judge an action without judging the individual.

Child Puh-leeze:

Who s fucking side is Christie on US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL! Perfect example!

2016?

He won't get my support at this rate.

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing
I don't know where you pulled this post from but it certainly wasn't from this thread. Was it even my post to begin with? What was it in reference too?

Why are so many of you such disingenuous asses?
That was not kosher at all.

You don't pull a quote from another thread and not SPECIFY that you pulled it.

The fact that so many are defending quite obvious tactics is pathetic.

When you do the right thing, you get recognized. Unlike the vitriolic, incipient hatred of the left, conservatives are able to judge an action without judging the individual.

Child Puh-leeze:

LOL! Perfect example!

2016?

A bullshit speech at the convention and now a Xmas gift from Obama for his reelection effort?

Wolf in sheeps clothing
I don't know where you pulled this post from but it certainly wasn't from this thread. Was it even my post to begin with? What was it in reference too?

Candycorn posted the link, moron.

Child Puh-leeze:

LOL! Perfect example!

2016?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

uh huh. Doesn't change anything. Best you can do though is call people names. Nice work!

LOL! Perfect example!

2016?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

uh huh. Doesn't change anything. Best you can do though is call people names. Nice work!

Best you can do is read before posting, and don't post shit you'll regret later because there's a history of your postings here. Don't like it? Tough shit.

bushbros.jpg

Ben Carson? Ben Carson would not make a pimple on my progressive ass.

What conservatives will come to realize is we need to embrace illegal alien love, while I teach children through Common Core how Constitutional it all is.

LOL! Perfect example!

2016?

Wolf in sheeps clothing

Well, well, what do you know? Even YOU realize how dangerous it is for a RWinger to work with the President.

So, I see all over this board some pretty harsh attacks against Christie as a RHINO, liberal and ultimately a terrible person for the republicans. With all the charge that is around him after his crushing victory I have to ask what policies and practices are making the right damn him so badly? I just don’t see it but then again I am not in Jersey.

Honestly, I remember that he was a rising star that most of the right loved here until one day he actually worked with the president :eek: (I know – TERRIBLE) but that did not change his policies.

Please, fellow people on the right show me where Christie has proven to be such a liberal in republican disguise…

Chris Christie the liberal US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

LOL! Perfect example!

Best you can do is read before posting, and don't post shit you'll regret later because there's a history of your postings here. Don't like it? Tough shit.
more avoiding the point I see. You notice that gramps never ran from what he said. He simply said it does not apply here. You realize that Carson and Christie are different people, right.

Most likely not. Continue to act like a troll....

LOL! Perfect example!

Well, well, what do you know? Even YOU realize how dangerous it is for a RWinger to work with the President.

So, I see all over this board some pretty harsh attacks against Christie as a RHINO, liberal and ultimately a terrible person for the republicans. With all the charge that is around him after his crushing victory I have to ask what policies and practices are making the right damn him so badly? I just don’t see it but then again I am not in Jersey.

Honestly, I remember that he was a rising star that most of the right loved here until one day he actually worked with the president :eek: (I know – TERRIBLE) but that did not change his policies.

Please, fellow people on the right show me where Christie has proven to be such a liberal in republican disguise…

Chris Christie the liberal US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum
is that a no, you don't know that they are not the same person?

yes, I am quite aware of the unfounded attacks against Christie. Does that matter here? Not really but that has not stopped you.

Republicans tend to be more respectful of the OFFICE of the presidency, certainly more so than the democrats when a Republican is president.

That's a funny statement. I've seen both sides. Conservatives are much worse overall.
I doubt that.

Whoever controls the office is rather well behaved. The party out of office on the other hand...

I remember Bush was a Nazi, planned 9/11 himself and much more really disgusting vitriol. Now we have Obama and he is a foreign born Muslim that supports terrorists.
To me its all the same vitriol. I don't count any 'side' as particularly respectful more than the other.

Forum List

Back