Conservative hero Ben Carson: 'I am proud of the president'

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Well that means Ben is now toast with the teabaggers

"I am proud of the president of the United States for taking a tough stand on this issue," Carson, a frequent and no-holds-barred critic of Obama, wrote in a Washington Times opinion piece published late Tuesday. "It was extremely encouraging to see the United States and Sony eventually stand up to the cyberbullying of the North Koreans by allowing the movie 'The Interview' to be released in theaters around the country despite threats of retaliation."

Conservative hero Ben Carson on Sony I am proud of the president - CNN.com

Now we need to get some photos of the two together. :p

christieobama2012-wide.jpg

nj1.jpg

1684086501.jpg

rick-perry.jpg

Source Wiki:

In 1999 Carson wrote:

A lot of people, including myself, have benefitted from affirmative action...and have, in fact, taken advantage of the opportunity it afforded them. And I think that is the best possible reason for advocating the continuation of some program that allows minorities to have opportunities and improved access to mainstream America.

I would love to hear people engage in a very different conversation—on how we might maintain the benefits of affirmative action but change it and even call it something else. We have to be smart, you see. What I would like to call it is compassionate action.

No, I don't see how Ben is going to win teabaggers over.

Far right: you got your ass kicked again for your hypocrisy.

Apologize.

"I am proud of the president of the United States for taking a tough stand on this issue," Carson, a frequent and no-holds-barred critic of Obama, wrote in a Washington Times opinion piece published late Tuesday. "It was extremely encouraging to see the United States and Sony eventually stand up to the cyberbullying of the North Koreans by allowing the movie 'The Interview' to be released in theaters around the country despite threats of retaliation."

And?

In this case he happens to be correct - in others not so much. You see, no one has to agree with anyone else 100 percent of the time. It is only partisans who suddenly think that it is amazing when a conservative/liberal jumps up and commends a democrat/republican.

It happens ALL the time as it should. One of the central problems in politics today is that it doesn't happen enough.

Where do you get that?

It's a matter of good manners, at which Ben just set a wonderful example of graciousness.

The far right would appeal far more to the rest of America if it would resist acting less like jerks far more often.

Where do you get that?

It's a matter of good manners, at which Ben just set a wonderful example of graciousness.

The far right would appeal far more to the rest of America if it would resist acting less like jerks far more often.

The far left is being ousted and the temper tantrum of the far left continues as their religion gets rejected by the masses..

Ruh-ro.

His campaign just died even before it began.

He just fraternized with "the enemy". Quick, cover the childrens' eyes!!

Conservatives will be going into epileptic fits by tomorrow.

:lol:

Forum List

Back