Today, I am endorsing RFK Junior for president (a true conservative alternative)

Conservative from Georgia

Diamond Member
Oct 24, 2018
Liberals don’t get invited to CPAC.

Imagine a solid conservative, like Donald Trump, but younger without the age and cognitive impairment.
Imagine a true isolationist. RFK, junior does not want to give money to any foreign country. Donald Trump on the other hand, doesn’t want to give money only to countries only who are involved in conflict against his master Vladimir Putin.

He would never reject sending money to Israel, for example.

RFK Junior, on the other hand is a true isolationist 100%. He wants us to stay off foreign conflict. Period.

Imagine a true vaccine skeptic who does not want the government to inject autism in our kids . Donald Trump. He cozied up to Fauci until he realized conservatives didn’t really like him and didn’t really trust him.

RFK Junior flip-flopped on abortion, but so did Trump so we can trust him.

Additionally, I’ve never heard any conservatives here said anything bad about RFK, Junior, other than the deep state hate him, so my opinion is shared by almost all conservatives.

I hear by endorse, the independent run of conservative RFK Junior for President of the United States in 2024.

Imagine a solid conservative, like Donald Trump, but younger without the age and cognitive impairment.
Imagine a true isolationist. RFK, junior does not want to give money to any foreign country. Donald Trump on the other hand, doesn’t want to give money only to countries only who are involved in conflict against his master Vladimir Putin.

RFK Junior, on the other hand is a true isolationist 100%. He wants us to stay off foreign conflict. Period.

Imagine a true vaccine skeptic who does not want the government to inject autism in our kids . Donald Trump. He cozied up to Fauci until he realized conservatives didn’t really like him and didn’t really trust him.

Additionally, I’ve never heard any conservatives here said anything bad about RFK, Junior, other than the deep state hate him, so my opinion is shared by almost all conservatives.

I hear by endorse, the independent run of conservative RFK Junior for President of the United States in 2024.
CuckooClock.gif

RFK Junior flip-flopped on abortion, but so di

He’s certainly a much better choice than either dumb Don or Joe.

I endorse the election of a random American Citizen who is constitutionally qualified to the office of president.

Back under your rock Dimbot from Dunwoody.

Why not go for a ride and think about this a bit more.

1696855027214.png

He's a Goebbels warming cultist and wants the gubmint running all medical care.

He's batshit Berine sans the batshit.
Trump disagrees with you:

You are so transparent it is downright funny.

Forum List

Back