Conservative blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama Children

Bullshit yourself willow. Mocking them because they are black is not the same as mocking Palin because of her stupid remarks. I don't recall anyone attacking her because she is white. Defend your racist righties. I expect you would.:eusa_liar:

your racecard is tattered.. rayboy! tattered.

Bullshit yourself willow. Mocking them because they are black is not the same as mocking Palin because of her stupid remarks. I don't recall anyone attacking her because she is white. Defend your racist righties. I expect you would.:eusa_liar:

That's a tad disingenuous Rayboy. Many people, myself included, mocked Palin because of her being a redneck. The comparison is valid.

I'd be interested in how you think "redneck" is comparable to "******."

That's a tad disingenuous Rayboy. Many people, myself included, mocked Palin because of her being a redneck. The comparison is valid.
you might be an asshole(you work hard at it) but at least you're an honest asshole ;)

They are both derogatory epithets. :cuckoo:

Wasn't Dr. Dre the Founder of Rednecks with Attitude?

the democwats have a pattern don't they,, same reasoning they used to call President Bush a chimp! cause "he was an idiot"! jeez they are so effen easy to read,, then they pull out the race card.. hilarious!

you might be an asshole(you work hard at it) but at least you're an honest asshole ;)

IMO hypocrisy is a much greater crime than assholery. :D

The difference between Bush/Palin and Malia Obama is the fact she's ELEVEN while the other two were running for PUBLIC OFFICE. Two entirely different things.

Another thing, you're really going to assume it's plants by the Daily Kos first instead with the whole idea "Holy shit! There are racist Republicans! No way!" :lol:

I was merely pointing this out to show how low things have come. By the way, if it was plants who were doing this, then how come they restored the site page fully intact only taking it down for good after a second time?

Last edited:
Conservative Free Republic blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama children

"A typical street whore." "A bunch of ghetto thugs." "Ghetto street trash." "Wonder when she will get her first abortion."

These are a small selection of some of the racially-charged comments posted to the conservative 'Free Republic' blog Thursday, aimed at U.S. President Barack Obama's 11-year-old daughter Malia after she was photographed wearing a t-shirt with a peace sign on the front.

The thread was accompanied by a photo of Michelle Obama speaking to Malia that featured the caption, "To entertain her daughter, Michelle Obama loves to make monkey sounds."

Though this may sound like the sort of thing one might read on an Aryan Nation or white power website, they actually appeared on what is commonly considered one of the prime online locations for U.S. Conservative grassroots political discussion and organizing - and for a short time, the comments seemed to have the okay of site administrators

"The writer has a point," wrote site owner Jim Thompson sarcastically. "We should steer clear of Obama's children. They can't help it if their old man is an American-hating Marxist pig."

Such was the onslaught of derision on the site that the person who originally complained about the slurs, a Kristin N., claims only one comment in the first hundred posted actually criticized the remarks as inappropriate.

Hmm :eusa_think:

Not a huge surprise from the same party that made regular jokes about Chelsea Clinton? :eusa_eh:

Of course, it was ok to attack palin's children.

I don't believe anyone who was half intelligent was. I do hope you're not including Bristol in that group. Especially she was an legal adult, and campaigned with her mother extensively including giving her own opinion on a couple issues.

Two entirely different positions between her and Malia.

I don't believe anyone who was half intelligent was. I do hope you're not including Bristol in that group. Especially she was an legal adult, and campaigned with her mother extensively including giving her own opinion on a couple issues.

Two entirely different positions between her and Malia.

She may have been an adult, but it was still bullshit.
I also thought it was bullshit when Chelsea was asked last year how her mother could be trusted when she took Bill back/put up with affair, etc. and chelsea was ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL.

I also thought it was bullshit when Chelsea was asked last year how her mother could be trusted when she took Bill back/put up with affair, etc. and chelsea was ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL.

Again, I agree partly because that was a personal question to someone which only had malicious intentions. I would say the same if any of Palin's children were asked how Palin can be trusted if she'll cheat on her own husband with his business partner.

However, Bristol being asked about her politics or even willingly wanting to be asked for them and giving a answer leaves her open like the rest of us. I call bullshit when people on here for example want to make Bristol an exception but will freely attack anyone else that age.

Again, I agree partly because that was a personal question to someone which only had malicious intentions. I would say the same if any of Palin's children were asked how Palin can be trusted if she'll cheat on her own husband with his business partner.

However, Bristol being asked about her politics or even willingly wanting to be asked for them and giving a answer leaves her open like the rest of us. I call bullshit when people on here for example want to make Bristol an exception but will freely attack anyone else that age.

Agreed. so let's not continue the rips on Palin's kids or anyone else's.
I think of politics as a war; one where family members should be left out. the attacks aimed at Palin's kids are be akin to attacks on Kitty dukakis or Betty Ford for their alcoholism.

Last edited:
I think of politics as a war; one where family members should be left out. the attacks aimed at Palin's kids are be akin to attacks on Kitty dukakis or Betty Ford for their alcoholism.

Excluding very personal questions like the one you posed, if the family members choose to insert themselves into politics then they have the right to be judged as everybody else. I could see if you're a little kid or a teenager who simply supports your parents, I mean who wouldn't?

But if you're a full fledged adult who has your own opinion, freely gives your own opinion into the mass public media, and expect not to have some response back whether it's positive or negative then that's crazy. The same goes not just in politics but the entertainment industry or really anything for that matter.

You can agree with that can't you Elvis? Also, to reflect your edit, I agree nobody should attack Palin's CHILDREN. However, when you have a kid, you're not really a kid yourself anymore.

Last edited:

Excluding very personal questions like the one you posed, if the family members choose to insert themselves into politics then they have the right to be judged as everybody else. I could see if you're a little kid or a teenager who simply supports your parents, I mean who wouldn't?

But if you're a full fledged adult who has your own opinion, freely gives your own opinion into the mass public media, and expect not to have some response back whether it's positive or negative then that's crazy. The same goes not just in politics but the entertainment industry or really anything for that matter.

You can agree with that can't you Elvis? Also, to reflect your edit, I agree nobody should attack Palin's CHILDREN. However, when you have a kid, you're not really a kid anymore.

The only reason they went after her was because she was Sarah Palin's kid. Ashlee Simpson said she was waiting for marriage and she turned up pregnant. I don't remember an uproar in the media about that. I think same was true of Britney.

Forum List

Back