Conservative blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama Children

Yes, I'm aware of what he is referring to, but I was rather hoping that if he had a point to make he'd expand on his one liner, be direct and say what it is rather than just relying on inferences.

That continues to be my hope.

Then allow me:

Secret Service spokesman Eric Zahren says his agency examined videotape from an earlier Palin event in Clearwater, Fla., at which a similar threat was supposedly made, and concluded that the voice could've been saying "tell him" or "tell them." {Rather than "kill him." } But Washington Post reporter Dana Milbank, who was in Clearwater, said "the guy was a few feet in front of me … '[T]ell him' doesn't make any sense as a response to what Palin was saying."
Source
you are a fucking idiot
Dana Milbank is a wash post reporter that would lie his ass off for Obama
i'll take the Secret Service word over his any day

Conservative Free Republic blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama children

"A typical street whore." "A bunch of ghetto thugs." "Ghetto street trash." "Wonder when she will get her first abortion."

These are a small selection of some of the racially-charged comments posted to the conservative 'Free Republic' blog Thursday, aimed at U.S. President Barack Obama's 11-year-old daughter Malia after she was photographed wearing a t-shirt with a peace sign on the front.

Does anyone have a link to the post in question or posts surrounding the mentioned topic at Freeper?
What's current there doesn't go into it. The page with the offending posts should still be available for linking to. Anybody?

Here's the current page - Latest Articles

Last edited:
Here's what caused the stir a Freepr: Miss Obama's peacenik T-shirt sends a message to G8 leaders | Mail Online

"Her father had just won agreement from the Russians to cut back on the world's stockpiles of nuclear weapons.
And Barack Obama's eldest daughter was obviously keen to make her own statement on the issue - even if it was merely a fashion statement.

Just 48 hours after the U.S. President signed agreements with Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to reduce weapon stores, 11-year-old Malia Obama was spotted wearing not one, but two T-shirts with an anti-nuclear message.

She wore the tops emblazoned with the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament's famous logo as her father prepared for three days of G8 talks in Italy."

It looks like she has gone political. Does that mean that she is no longer off limits to the sort of criticism politicos are to expect or not?

Last edited:
Here's what caused the stir a Freepr: Miss Obama's peacenik T-shirt sends a message to G8 leaders | Mail Online

"Her father had just won agreement from the Russians to cut back on the world's stockpiles of nuclear weapons.
And Barack Obama's eldest daughter was obviously keen to make her own statement on the issue - even if it was merely a fashion statement.

Just 48 hours after the U.S. President signed agreements with Russian president Dmitry Medvedev to reduce weapon stores, 11-year-old Malia Obama was spotted wearing not one, but two T-shirts with an anti-nuclear message.

She wore the tops emblazoned with the Campaign for Nuclear Disarmament's famous logo as her father prepared for three days of G8 talks in Italy."

It looks like she has gone political. Does that mean that she is no longer off limits to the sort of criticism politicos are to expect or not?
I don't think it matters to most wingnuts, they've already trashed the whole family.

Yes, I'm aware of what he is referring to, but I was rather hoping that if he had a point to make he'd expand on his one liner, be direct and say what it is rather than just relying on inferences.

Then allow me:

Secret Service spokesman Eric Zahren says his agency examined videotape from an earlier Palin event in Clearwater, Fla., at which a similar threat was supposedly made, and concluded that the voice could've been saying "tell him" or "tell them." {Rather than "kill him." } But Washington Post reporter Dana Milbank, who was in Clearwater, said "the guy was a few feet in front of me … '[T]ell him' doesn't make any sense as a response to what Palin was saying."
Source

I'm not sure what to make of that but thanks anyway. I'll still wait for bfgrn and we'll see what happens.

Then allow me:

Source

To say "Tell him" would be the most likely thing to say at a rally, like "Tell Obama, 'tell him' what we want him to hear, get the message out. All that is implied in the two words "Tell hin. How much sense do the words "Kill Him" make spoken like that. All of this is a stretch to say the least. That was why the fed who was there at the time thought nothing more about it.

On he Freeper site I searched the words Obama, Malia, and ghetto thugs, and these are all the links to threads that my searched produced; this search goes back to the 8th of July while the first offending comment occured on the 9th:

Hating on the Obamas
The infamous t-shirt article: Miss Obama's peacenik T-shirt sends a message to G8 leaders
Conservative Free Republic blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama children
One more from the left: Free Republic Pulls Thread Bashing Malia Obama
America's Littlest Diplomats: Sasha and Malia Obama's Summer Vacation (Diabetic Alert!!)
Better off lead (Obamas' garden has unsafe lead levels)

Forum List

Back