Conservative blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama Children

what seems to be the problem? Double standard much? liberal blogs demean white people every day.. hypocrite..have you seen the names they call Palin?? We mock your faux outrage! mock mock mock

Except that they don't mock her because she's white. They mock her because she's a fucking idiot. :razz:

Please show some class. Palin is not a fucking idiot. She is simply a Republican politician.
Valid point, there. Sorry. :lol:
(Edit: Next time, I promise not to be so redundant.)

Last edited:
what seems to be the problem? Double standard much? liberal blogs demean white people every day.. hypocrite..have you seen the names they call Palin?? We mock your faux outrage! mock mock mock

Weren't you condemning this over and over when it was done to Palins children?

Where is your condemnation here?

Somewhere right now Agna is dreaming of a three-way with Malia Obama and Willow Palin.

I hope you fuckers are happy! :evil:

The left insults the right and the right insults the left. Nothing new here.

except the left whines more!

Except you spent weeks bitching and whining and making thread after thread about what Letterman said about Palin.

where? was? your? condemnation? when? Palin's? Children? were? mocked? Show? Me?:lol:

where? was? your? condemnation? when? Palin's? Children? were? mocked? Show? Me?:lol:

Show me my condemnation when Obamas children were mocked.

Fail, bitch.

Show me my condemnation when Obamas children were mocked.

Fail, bitch.

you sure did fail bitch! now that we can agree on.. you are a bitch and you fail.. all the time. the blue ribbon of failure for Nik the bitch! :lol::lol::lol:

It's a message board how do you even know for sure it's a con or a Kos plant...LOL

It's a message board how do you even know for sure it's a con or a Kos plant...LOL
kinda like when some asshole posted racist shit on that young republicans facebook page so she became a racist

liberal morons will make any stretch they can to call conservatives racists

Bullshit yourself willow. Mocking them because they are black is not the same as mocking Palin because of her stupid remarks. I don't recall anyone attacking her because she is white. Defend your racist righties. I expect you would.:eusa_liar:

Bullshit yourself willow. Mocking them because they are black is not the same as mocking Palin because of her stupid remarks. I don't recall anyone attacking her because she is white. Defend your racist righties. I expect you would.:eusa_liar:

That's a tad disingenuous Rayboy. Many people, myself included, mocked Palin because of her being a redneck. The comparison is valid.

Forum List

Back