Conservative blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama Children

The people saying these things are assholes and there are assholes on all sides of the political spectrum. Families should be off limits, period. Bullshit that 'they're in the limelight therefore, anything is fair game'. Just because one side does it does not make it ok for the other side to do it. You all should grow a pair.

agreed....but sadly it is the way of most conservatives these days to claim their juvenile...disgusting hate filled behavior is payback for Bush Bashing...I was critical of Bush but even more critical of those that dogged him in a downright mean way. To say that things being said now about the Obamas is nothing compared to what was said of Bush is not only beyond hypocritical and assinine, it defies mature logic! Two wrongs never make a right and all this is doing is fueling the fire inside the unstable far right radical mind to do wrong to this country and dare I say justify serious wrongs that have been or will be commited.

Sadly, it is the way of most leftists these days to claim the moral outrage of "How DARE you behave badly toward your opponents! Ohmigod, that's so beyond the pale! Two wrongs don't make a right!" and expect their own past behavior to be forgotten. For you to come up now wanting to excoriate others, and then brush off the painfully evident fact that you have no moral leg to stand is what is REALLY hypocritical and defying mature logic. You and your ilk fueled not just unstable leftists in this country, but unstable minds of all types all around the world for eight years, and now you honestly think that you get to brush all that off to chastize the right over some nuts on a blog?

Bullshit yourself willow. Mocking them because they are black is not the same as mocking Palin because of her stupid remarks. I don't recall anyone attacking her because she is white. Defend your racist righties. I expect you would.:eusa_liar:

I don't think you want to play the game where one becomes personally responsible for every disgusting wackjob who claims to be on the same side of the political spectrum. You'd lose just because the people you want to stick US with are anonymous losers online, while the ones on your side are actually elected officials and prominent community leaders.

And I'll tell you the same thing I told Centrist: claiming that your peurile personal attacks are acceptable because at least they're not based on race just shows how right we all were to consider you beneath contempt . . . not that we needed the justification.

She may have been an adult, but it was still bullshit.
I also thought it was bullshit when Chelsea was asked last year how her mother could be trusted when she took Bill back/put up with affair, etc. and chelsea was ON THE CAMPAIGN TRAIL.

Again, I agree partly because that was a personal question to someone which only had malicious intentions. I would say the same if any of Palin's children were asked how Palin can be trusted if she'll cheat on her own husband with his business partner.

However, Bristol being asked about her politics or even willingly wanting to be asked for them and giving a answer leaves her open like the rest of us. I call bullshit when people on here for example want to make Bristol an exception but will freely attack anyone else that age.

If Bristol's campaigning and someone wants to ask about her politics, fine and dandy. But attacking her personally for getting pregnant simply because one doesn't like her mother is every bit as reprehensible as attacking Malia. And to be brutally blunt, attacking Sarah Palin herself for something personal like her appearance is childish and inexcusable.

what seems to be the problem? Double standard much? liberal blogs demean white people every day.. hypocrite..have you seen the names they call Palin?? We mock your faux outrage! mock mock mock

Oh man this is just priceless.

The tables get flipped and Willow's first reaction is not to condemn those who attacked a politician's children ... no, no, no ... it's to take a shot at the other team.

Where are your principles now?

In my sock drawer!

And I'll tell you the same thing I told Centrist: claiming that your peurile personal attacks are acceptable because at least they're not based on race just shows how right we all were to consider you beneath contempt . . . not that we needed the justification.

How did I get into this? The only "personal attacks" I've ever indulged in are against political figures and the occasional celebrity. Ann Coulter and Jon Stewart do exactly the same thing.

bullshit,, all we've hear since this election was about white people, go check out the race forum, and quit defending your stupidity and nasty behavior.

Public figures are fair game for nasty remarks, but personal attacks are for assholes.
Welcome to my ignore list.

Welcome to mine, Princess. FLUSH!

well Cecllie....your about the 5th poster this qweef bag has put on his little pansy list for disagreeing with him and he has only been here a few days....the guys a little quivering coward....

Liberals can rest assured that "Free Republic" is about as PC as it gets...

They censor paleoconservatives, links to American Renaissance, Pat Buchanan, Sam Francis, VDare, Steve Sailer, criticism of Israel... pretty much any "rebel" conservatism gets flushed by ol' RimJob JimBob.

There's nothing "free" about Free Republic...

If you're a conservative with testicles descended, try

VDare.com

AmericanRenaissance.com

VNN.com

Stormfront.org

Otherwise, play with the kiddies in the National Review sandbox. Thank you.

Last edited:

They censor paleoconservatives, links to American Renaissance, Pat Buchanan, Sam Francis, VDare, Steve Sailer, criticism of Israel... pretty much any "rebel" conservatism gets flushed by ol' RimJob JimBob.

VDare.com

AmericanRenaissance.com

VNN.com

Stormfront.org

uh, no thanks, i'm not interested in pathetic racist sites

So you acknowledge that your severity claim is merely your opinion.

Glad to see you come around on that.

An opinion that you've never disagreed with. Not to mention an opinion the FCC appears to share.

That's because I happen to share the same opinion.

But that doesn't change the FACT that the comparison is valid.

Anyone that thinks it's wrong to ridicule another based on their race but it's ok to do so based on their culture, ethnicity, birthplace etc. is being hypocritical. The severity of the alleged slur is irrelevant to this point.

An opinion that you've never disagreed with. Not to mention an opinion the FCC appears to share.

Anyone that thinks it's wrong to ridicule another based on their race but it's ok to do so based on their culture, ethnicity, birthplace etc. is being hypocritical.
I happen to agree with the above, as well. In this case, it could still be argued that "redneck" signifies behavior as much as it does birthplace and the culture someone grew up around. You can't say the same thing about blacks.

Anyone that thinks it's wrong to ridicule another based on their race but it's ok to do so based on their culture, ethnicity, birthplace etc. is being hypocritical.
I happen to agree with the above, as well. In this case, it could still be argued that "redneck" signifies behavior as much as it does birthplace and the culture someone grew up around. You can't say the same thing about blacks.

So you think the disproportionately large number of blacks in our country's prisons has more to do with the color of their skin than it does their birthplace, culture and what they grew up around?

That kind of talk isn't going to win you too many points with the DNC.

And according to Chris Rock, ****** too signifies behavior more than it does anything else.

So you think the disproportionately large number of blacks in our country's prisons has more to do with the color of their skin than it does their birthplace, culture and what they grew up around?
Mostly I think it has to do with less access to quality education and decent job opportunities. BUT, all other factors being equal, my suspicion is that an innocent black man is more likely to be wrongly imprisoned than an innocent white man.
And according to Chris Rock, ****** too signifies behavior more than it does anything else.
I'd have to see the exact quote before I could comment.

VDare.com

AmericanRenaissance.com

VNN.com

Stormfront.org

Sure you are. You just don't like the ones that stick up for whites.

:eusa_whistle:

VDare.com

AmericanRenaissance.com

VNN.com

Stormfront.org

Sure you are. You just don't like the ones that stick up for whites.

:eusa_whistle:
key word being "pathetic"

:lol::lol::lol:

Looks like Robert is taking his 'talking points' from Olbermann, since his trolling Freepers isn't likely. So I guess CNN should be, confederate news network the left's answer to Faux News. :eusa_whistle:

Conservative Free Republic blog in free speech flap after racial slurs directed at Obama children

"A typical street whore." "A bunch of ghetto thugs." "Ghetto street trash." "Wonder when she will get her first abortion."

These are a small selection of some of the racially-charged comments posted to the conservative 'Free Republic' blog Thursday, aimed at U.S. President Barack Obama's 11-year-old daughter Malia after she was photographed wearing a t-shirt with a peace sign on the front.

The thread was accompanied by a photo of Michelle Obama speaking to Malia that featured the caption, "To entertain her daughter, Michelle Obama loves to make monkey sounds."

Though this may sound like the sort of thing one might read on an Aryan Nation or white power website, they actually appeared on what is commonly considered one of the prime online locations for U.S. Conservative grassroots political discussion and organizing - and for a short time, the comments seemed to have the okay of site administrators
"The writer has a point," wrote site owner Jim Thompson sarcastically. "We should steer clear of Obama's children. They can't help it if their old man is an American-hating Marxist pig."
Such was the onslaught of derision on the site that the person who originally complained about the slurs, a Kristin N., claims only one comment in the first hundred posted actually criticized the remarks as inappropriate.
Hmm :eusa_think:

Not a huge surprise from the same party that made regular jokes about Chelsea Clinton? :eusa_eh:
That's a shame. I thought Letterman was out of line with his comment about Bristol Palin. This is almost as bad...the Obama girls are just little children.

These people are anonymous so I suppose that gives them the courage to call kids ghetto street trash.

Forum List

Back