Conservative at Cain event calls Dems 'party of KKK'

That asshat in the last video would've gotten his ass whipped if he spoke like that in front of me to that Jewish man.... and YES, I would proudly have gone to jail for it!
Absolutely!

And that jew hating, liberal democrat bitch in the first video got what she deserved!

Occupy LA Anti-Semitic Comments: LAUSD Substitute Teacher Fired Over 'Anti-semitic' Remarks at Occupy LA Protest - ktla.com

Scary to think the position she held :eek:

She is a typical leftie though.... jew hating racists that want to point the finger at us.

Last edited:
Still no proof of any Dem today being KKK, these house Negroes contradict themselves every time, they tell other blacks to stop whining and dwelling on slavery because its been over for well over 145 years but bring up the Democratic Party as the party of slavery and KKK when it suits them, mainly because they know the Republican Party is more like those Democrats of old and need to deflect attention away from that.

Still no proof of any Dem today being KKK, these house Negroes contradict themselves every time, they tell other blacks to stop whining and dwelling on slavery because its been over for well over 145 years but bring up the Democratic Party as the party of slavery and KKK when it suits them, mainly because they know the Republican Party is more like those Democrats of old and need to deflect attention away from that.

Oh shut up.... you've been completely dispatched as a two faced liar. Now go away dummy!

The Democrat party was the party of KKK and you know it!

Now go back to your slave masters for more talking points. :cuckoo:

How many blacks are members of the racist CBC?

And why are you blacks so hateful of jews?

Oh, that's right, they are just "typical white persons", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Racist pricks!:evil:

Oh shut up.... you've been completely dispatched as a two faced liar. Now go away dummy!

The Democrat party was the party of KKK and you know it!

Now go back to your slave masters for more talking points. :cuckoo:

You have no evidence that any Dem today is KKK so calling the Democratic Party the party of KKK is lies.

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems.

Booom!

USATODAY.com - GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

"Some Republicans gave up on winning the African-American vote, looking the other way or trying to benefit politically from racial polarization," Mehlman said at the annual convention of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. "I am here today as the Republican chairman to tell you we were wrong."

Mehlman's apology to the NAACP at the group's convention in Milwaukee marked the first time a top Republican Party leader has denounced the so-called Southern Strategy employed by Richard Nixon and other Republicans to peel away white voters in what was then the heavily Democratic South. Beginning in the mid-1960s, Republicans encouraged disaffected Southern white voters to vote Republican by blaming pro-civil rights Democrats for racial unrest and other racial problems.

Booom!

:confused:

Booom what??? That said nothing to prove your point.... again, I have used HISTORY to prove mine.

HISTORY.... not rhetoric!

The Ku Klux Klan was established by the Democratic Party. The Ku Klux Klan murdered thousands of Republicans — African-American and white – in the years following the Civil War. The Republican Party and a Republican President, Ulysses Grant, destroyed the KKK with their Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871.

The Ku Klux Klan was established by racist southern whites who were in cohoots with the Democratic Party, the Republican Party withdrew federal troops from the south which would have stopped the KKK attacks so both parties are just as guilty. Shut your trap faggot.

So was Kentucky Fried Chicken. Colonel (Racist) Sanders (Democrat) was a sheet-wearing, card carrying KKK grand wizard !

Your fucking with me right?

Southern strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bob Herbert, a New York Times columnist, reported a 1981 interview with Lee Atwater, published in Southern Politics in the 1990s by Alexander P. Lamis, in which Lee Atwater discussed politics in the South:

You start out in 1954 by saying, "******, ******, ******." By 1968 you can't say "******"—that hurts you. Backfires. So you say stuff like forced busing, states' rights and all that stuff. You're getting so abstract now [that] you're talking about cutting taxes, and all these things you're talking about are totally economic things and a byproduct of them is [that] blacks get hurt worse than whites.

And subconsciously maybe that is part of it. I'm not saying that. But I'm saying that if it is getting that abstract, and that coded, that we are doing away with the racial problem one way or the other. You follow me—because obviously sitting around saying, "We want to cut this," is much more abstract than even the busing thing, and a hell of a lot more abstract than "******, ******".

Sounds like today's Republican Party. We know where all the racist southern whites and their children went, straight to the Republican Party since they could never forgive the Democratic party for voting for pro civil rights legislation.

Why would you say "you Blacks"? I am Black and have no problem with Jews, even dated one for a few months in the service.

Why would you say "you Blacks"? I am Black and have no problem with Jews, even dated one for a few months in the service.

Did you know the Candy Man was Jewish?

Still have nothing do you Bass...?

You useful idiot... your WHITE Democrat masters must be proud of you.

I will ask you again..... what Rep. seat does David Duke presently hold?

Did you know the Candy Man was Jewish?

The Candy Man?

Candyman_003.jpg

Then he wasnt talking about "you".... I think he was talking about the ones who do.

Bad wording though.... blanket statements are'nt fair. Hope I havent done that here. :redface:

Forum List

Back