Conservative at Cain event calls Dems 'party of KKK'

How many blacks are members of the racist CBC?

And why are you blacks so hateful of jews?

Oh, that's right, they are just "typical white persons", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Racist pricks!:evil:

Why would you say "you Blacks"? I am Black and have no problem with Jews, even dated one for a few months in the service.

Then he wasnt talking about "you".... I think he was talking about the ones who do.

Bad wording though.... blanket statements are'nt fair. Hope I havent done that here. :redface:

Alot of Jews worked with Blacks in the civil rights movement, and Blacks and Jews have alot of common enemies.

"Israel’s right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable.” -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Still no proof of any Dem today being KKK, these house Negroes contradict themselves every time, they tell other blacks to stop whining and dwelling on slavery because its been over for well over 145 years but bring up the Democratic Party as the party of slavery and KKK when it suits them, mainly because they know the Republican Party is more like those Democrats of old and need to deflect attention away from that.
How many blacks are members of the racist CBC?

And why are you blacks so hateful of jews?

Oh, that's right, they are just "typical white persons", eh?:eusa_whistle:

Racist pricks!:evil:

Why would you say "you Blacks"? I am Black and have no problem with Jews, even dated one for a few months in the service.
"You blacks".......as in those who are hateful of Jews, like the bitch in the video I posted, and Bass of course.

Then he wasnt talking about "you".... I think he was talking about the ones who do.

Bad wording though.... blanket statements are'nt fair. Hope I havent done that here. :redface:

Alot of Jews worked with Blacks in the civil rights movement, and Blacks and Jews have alot of common enemies.

"Israel’s right to exist as a state in security is uncontestable.” -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

I just found this statement by Sammy Davis.... too funny!

One day on a golf course with Jack Benny, he was asked what his handicap was. "Handicap?" he asked. "Talk about handicap — I'm a one-eyed Negro Jew."

:clap2:

I loved him!

Black Herman Cain Supporter Calls Democrats "Party Of KKK" | News One

has this Negro forgot that the GOPtards put an active KKK in office by the name of David Duke? The Democrats were the party of the KKK, the GOPtards were the party that abandoned blacks and failed to protect blacks from the brutality of the KKK.

Robert Byrd, Al Gore senior. Jim Crow laws, all products of the democrat party, and lets not forget about the 1965 civil rights legislation that democrats filibustered and had to be pushed through by republicans.

Elected Congressional members of the Democratic Party called the Tea party Nazis, racists, criminals and violent. None of it proven to date. Did you complain about that?

Are you insinuating that there are no racists within the Tea Party? LMBO!

There are racists in both parties. But you can't paint the whole party as racist by the actions of a few knuckleheads now can you?

has this Negro forgot that the GOPtards put an active KKK in office by the name of David Duke? The Democrats were the party of the KKK, the GOPtards were the party that abandoned blacks and failed to protect blacks from the brutality of the KKK.

Robert Byrd, Al Gore senior. Jim Crow laws, all products of the democrat party, and lets not forget about the 1965 civil rights legislation that democrats filibustered and had to be pushed through by republicans.

and now the kkk'ers are republican.

go figure. *shrug*

Obviously Bass, and a couple of others in this thread dont care about historical facts!

I am still waiting to know which Rep. seat David Duke is presently holding
:confused:

go figure. *shrug*

WHO....????

Why wont you answer me?????

go figure. *shrug*
And what about all the anti-semite dem's?

And, can you name one office holding republican who is a member of the racist KKK?

'cause we can come up with whole slew of dem's who are members of the racist NAACP and CBC.:eusa_whistle:

Are you insinuating that there are no racists within the Tea Party? LMBO!

Are you pretending that there are no racists on the left?

Charlie, don't be ashamed of your hypocrisy. Embrace it. Live it. You bought it, you own it.

When have I ever insinuated that there are/were no racists on the left? Can anyone on the right name any KKK in the Democratic Party? If they can't they need to keep their traps shut.

Robert Byrd was, before he died last year, and the Dems allowed him to be in the party for almost 60 years. He only denounced the Klan when it became politically convenient for him.

Still have nothing do you Bass...?

You useful idiot... your WHITE Democrat masters must be proud of you.

I will ask you again..... what Rep. seat does David Duke presently hold?

How the South Became Republican: It’s About Race » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

Now, Lyndon Johnson had many flaws. There’s plenty of documentation of that fact in the wonderful biographies that have been written about Johnson. But so far none of the those biographers have really doubted the total conviction that Johnson had, once be became President, to end for all time the…practice of segregation and white supremacy–not just in the South but all over the country. It was sanctioned by law in the South, but Johnson knew from his own experience that these conditions–the social conditions–were common in all parts of the country. The Black population of the United States was harnessed against progress, was kept from advancing by law and by the customs and culture that surrounded them all the way into the 1960′s and beyond there. So Lyndon Johnson pushed through Congress two historic civil rights bills (Note: the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Voting Rights Act of 1965).

When he (successfully passed these Civil Rights Acts) he said to his aid Bill Moyers that I may have turned the South over to the Republican Party for the next generation., I don’t think he could possibly have known just how prophetic that statement was.

Indeed, it was in 1964 that Strom Thurmond finally switched from the Democratic Party to the Republican Party that began this avalanche of "coming out" parties where all these Democrats, who were really closet Republicans, came out of the closet to present themselves as what they truly were, which was super conservative and still segregationists….

So true today of the GOPtards

Rand Paul causes stir with civil rights comment | Reuters

Sounds just like those old Southern Dixiecrats.

denying the history is what republicans seem to have to do to have even a weak argument to stand on.

Retard-Girl-I-can-count-to-potato30.jpg

The Ku Klux Klan was established by the Democratic Party. The Ku Klux Klan murdered thousands of Republicans — African-American and white – in the years following the Civil War. The Republican Party and a Republican President, Ulysses Grant, destroyed the KKK with their Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871.

Do the right thing and stop ruining TruthMatters's history lesson she/he is trying to teach us. :lol:

When have I ever insinuated that there are/were no racists on the left? Can anyone on the right name any KKK in the Democratic Party? If they can't they need to keep their traps shut.

Robert KKK Byrd

Byrd was no longer KKK and is dead now you dumb monkeysaurus, who in the Democratic Party is KKK? The rightwing house Negro said it but where is the proof?

He did not say they where KKK members, he said they where the party of the KKK meaning they founded it and owned it in it's duration, big difference, learn to comprehend shit when you read it.

go figure. *shrug*

I will ask you again..... what Rep. seat does David Duke presently hold?

How the South Became Republican: It’s About Race » Counterpunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names

So true today of the GOPtards

Rand Paul causes stir with civil rights comment | Reuters

Sounds just like those old Southern Dixiecrats.

I am still waiting for you two ass clowns to tell me what seat David Duke holds!!!

I understand it from Bass, but not you Jillian :eusa_eh:

The Ku Klux Klan was established by the Democratic Party. The Ku Klux Klan murdered thousands of Republicans — African-American and white – in the years following the Civil War. The Republican Party and a Republican President, Ulysses Grant, destroyed the KKK with their Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871.

Do the right thing and stop ruining TruthMatters's history lesson she/he is trying to teach us. :lol:

At least TM knew when she was beat with the truth.... the other two, well.... I just dont get it.

The racist thing is just intellectually lazy

The Ku Klux Klan was established by racist southern whites who were in cohoots with the Democratic Party, the Republican Party withdrew federal troops from the south which would have stopped the KKK attacks so both parties are just as guilty. Shut your trap faggot.

original.jpg

If the right thinks this will give them inroads to the black voting block they are idiots

When Black folks see the GOP are treating them like human beings instead of like voting blocks I think it will occur to them that the Democrats really do not give a rats ass for them, and never have.
Even you call and see them as a voting block instead of human beings, how shallow and pathetic.

Forum List

Back