Conservative at Cain event calls Dems 'party of KKK'

The Ku Klux Klan was established by the Democratic Party. The Ku Klux Klan murdered thousands of Republicans — African-American and white – in the years following the Civil War. The Republican Party and a Republican President, Ulysses Grant, destroyed the KKK with their Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871.

The Ku Klux Klan was established by racist southern whites who were in cohoots with the Democratic Party, the Republican Party withdrew federal troops from the south which would have stopped the KKK attacks so both parties are just as guilty. Shut your trap faggot.

When have I ever insinuated that there are/were no racists on the left? Can anyone on the right name any KKK in the Democratic Party? If they can't they need to keep their traps shut.

Robert KKK Byrd

Byrd was no longer KKK and is dead now you dumb monkeysaurus, who in the Democratic Party is KKK? The rightwing house Negro said it but where is the proof?

He said the Dms are the party of KKK.... my previous posts prove it.

You are a racist ignorant black person who loves their Democrat plantation owners.... Better watch that cracker Nancy Pelosi.... she might spank you. :doubt:

Are you pretending that there are no racists on the left?

Charlie, don't be ashamed of your hypocrisy. Embrace it. Live it. You bought it, you own it.

When have I ever insinuated that there are/were no racists on the left? Can anyone on the right name any KKK in the Democratic Party? If they can't they need to keep their traps shut.

Byrd. Now how about you name some Tea party KKK members. By the way the Republican party disowned Duke. gave him no money and tried to strip him of the republican party affiliation.

Robert Byrd was an active member of the KKK while in office? Prove it. The negro in the link in the OP called the Democrats the party of the KKK, who in the party today is part of the KKK? Robert Byrd is dead....even if you wanted to go there. The last party that put an active KKK member and admitted white supremacist in office were the GOPtards.

Robert KKK Byrd

Byrd was no longer KKK and is dead now you dumb monkeysaurus, who in the Democratic Party is KKK? The rightwing house Negro said it but where is the proof?

You are a racist ignorant black person who loves their Democrat plantation owners.... Better watch that cracker Nancy Pelosi.... she might spank you. :doubt:

Repeat, who in the Democratic Party is in the KKK? You haven't answered it yet.

Byrd. Now how about you name some Tea party KKK members. By the way the Republican party disowned Duke. gave him no money and tried to strip him of the republican party affiliation.

Robert Byrd was an active member of the KKK while in office? Prove it. The negro in the link in the OP called the Democrats the party of the KKK, who in the party today is part of the KKK? Robert Byrd is dead....even if you wanted to go there. The last party that put an active KKK member and admitted white supremacist in office were the GOPtards.

You're a racist, bigoted, terrorist-loving liar.

Prove you're not.

Are you pretending that there are no racists on the left?

Charlie, don't be ashamed of your hypocrisy. Embrace it. Live it. You bought it, you own it.

Robert KKK Byrd
And lets not forget William Jethro Clinton's racist jab towards Obama during the campaign.

David Duke. You really want to bring him up when he is endorsing Occupy Wall St?

You want to proclaim him a Republican and he may be a RINO but he is supporting liberal and progressive ideas.

The Ku Klux Klan was established by the Democratic Party. The Ku Klux Klan murdered thousands of Republicans — African-American and white – in the years following the Civil War. The Republican Party and a Republican President, Ulysses Grant, destroyed the KKK with their Ku Klux Klan Act of 1871.

The Ku Klux Klan was established by racist southern whites who were in cohoots with the Democratic Party, the Republican Party withdrew federal troops from the south which would have stopped the KKK attacks so both parties are just as guilty. Shut your trap faggot.

Cant admit I am right?

Yeah.... better watch it. You have to keep up the good Democrat slave mentality!

You fool..!

David Duke is not in office any longer you stupid FUCK!

Prove my historical data wrong .... go ahead, I dare you to try.

Black Herman Cain Supporter Calls Democrats "Party Of KKK" | News One

has this Negro forgot that the GOPtards put an active KKK in office by the name of David Duke? The Democrats were the party of the KKK, the GOPtards were the party that abandoned blacks and failed to protect blacks from the brutality of the KKK.

So what? He's just one person with his own views. Look at what you say on this forum Bass. You are also one person with your own views. Now if you were at a political outing and said some of what you say here?

I would not attribute your words to a party. You're just too way out there to my view. But I do support your right to state it. So that we can see how far out people can be.

Still. Far better than Syria. :razz:

Last edited:

So was Kentucky Fried Chicken. Colonel (Racist) Sanders (Democrat) was a sheet-wearing, card carrying KKK grand wizard !

And he is supporting Democrat talking points by endorsing OWS

David Duke. You really want to bring him up when he is endorsing Occupy Wall St?

You want to proclaim him a Republican and he may be a RINO but he is supporting liberal and progressive ideas.

The dummy cant handle the truth.... he needs his democrat massah to tell him what to think

historically, you are nominally correct. but those southern dems who were kkk'rs ran to the republican party after the enactment of the civil rights act. and then the repubs sealed that deal with their little southern strategy.

try proving *that* wrong.

If the right thinks this will give them inroads to the black voting block they are idiots

Black Herman Cain Supporter Calls Democrats "Party Of KKK" | News One

has this Negro forgot that the GOPtards put an active KKK in office by the name of David Duke? The Democrats were the party of the KKK, the GOPtards were the party that abandoned blacks and failed to protect blacks from the brutality of the KKK.

And Bass is the New KKK. :D Color Blind and Stupid. :D Throwing Independent Thinkers under the Bus, one at a time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The Original Rebel without a Clue. The Angry Mob must Feed. The only truth you know.

New Topics

Forum List

Back