Conservatism is an ugly beast

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I started a thread earlier about Republican hatred for women. I started looking for examples of this on this board. I quickly realised that it is not just women that Republicans hate. They pretty much hate everyone.

Time is against this party when they comprise angry white guys.

This is why Republicans are doomed.

'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

Since I believe that Islam is actually Satanism, I am opposed to All forms of Islam. I'd compare it most with Nazism as a Social and Political Paradigm, and with Satanism as a religion.
The Original Tree

We are on our way to an oppressive theocracy with PC culture and Sharia Law on the Horizon as The Law of the land if we do not continue to be vigilant.
The Original Tree

as i said in my opening post . if you are stupid enough to import them then you will have to deal with them and i think that importation of 'muslims' is a huge mistake
Pismoe

it starts out with "I'm happy to be able to wear the hijab. " it ends with "You slut, wear the hijab or go to prison".
Tipsycatlover

USA or America was founded by Westerners . Thats White Male Westerners from a very small location in the English Isles . It is my thinking that USA will be lost eventually because of these ' third worlders' like these 'muslim' women in 'congress' but probably not in my lifetime
Pismoe

Moronic Muslim Congresscritter Sworn in Using Thomas Jefferson’s Quran

Muslims crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Centre. We should deport them all.
Taz

It will be a sad, sad day in America, if we are electing a possible undermining force into our governing body now.
Beagle9

Lets hear it for the girls!!

When their periods sync up Dem's won't get anything passed.
Blues Legend

Ilhan Omar Sworn In - Immediately Engages In Identity Politics

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf" but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.
Now go on, call me a racist.
Satrebil

I will judge people on whatever the fuck I want to judge them about, your approval is not required. And that being said: Fuck Islam and every single adherent to that murderous despotic ideology masquerading as a "religion of peace".
Satrebil

I checked the Somalian's bio and the timing makes no sense. The Muzzie allegedly learned English in one year (1995?) and taught her creepy relatives English prior to that.
hau_8g7_F-C81GZG--zpqildSPgKYlhMuI5NLnvuG7oCgQffflrFkyZ5Jp5p1KU4GDpsCc7z4v4-aoLJbdsuBTcMb2XSDbTh-A4ObjXv_Ddqm3KcTVJ0D-LvzYmMDf28LrIlxj5A
Either way, again Congress needs to pass legislation that all candidates take a college level test in the English language, American history, and American government and be born of American taxpaying citizens.
Snouter

Photos of Alexander Cortez or Sandy as she was known at her elites high school in Yorktown not in

I know it’s hard for some black people to understand certain things.
Tycho 1572

Is she saying she wants Trump to grab her snatch?
Pete 7469

Are there any nude pictures of her out there ?
Wanna buy some ?
Digital Drifter

HYPOCRISY...Ocasio-Cortez won’t say if she’s taking a salary during shutdown

She's part of the democrat Party's Murderer's Row: complete ignoramus Freshman, Stolen Valor Senator, Fake Indian Senator, Chinese Spy Senator, I could go on
Crusader Frank

Poll: 6 in 7 American voters say minorities are favored over Americans

And then the dipshit moderates and liberals(if they didnt recount the elections) voted in the bat shit crazy Nan from San Fran again. Boy the stock market didnt like that, as we have seen the drop just like it did when she took the gavel in 2007.. If the stock market crashes again, it wont be Bush's fault, it will be Nancy Pelosi, because she once again is holding the purse strings…
Andaronjim

Open border globalists want to replace white people with more a docile, uneducated darker crowd that they can manipulate more easily. That's why White people are discriminated against.
Taz

WHITE BASHING is the mongrel democrats new favorite past time. But have you noticed, who RUNS the democrat party? Why... OLD WHITE PEOPLE of course. But mongrel demtards are too STUPID to see the irony, the double standard, the hypocrisy. Yes the new radical democrat party has ABANDONED it's support for the vast majority of normal, legal, born and bred here, Americans, who just happen to be the majority of are WHITE. The new radical democrap party believes that this is a winning solution. Take up with the minorities and illegal aliens flooding America in hopes that they will get enough votes from them to stay in power. It's all about power. Turn their back on and even trash REAL Americans over illegal aliens, and the blacks they've bamboozled into voting for them by promising them table scraps to sit on their ass and not work, to keep them lazy and stupid and hooked on freebies and voting for dems for decades

You are NOT white,you are a JEW!
Odium

Most Anti Whites are white themselves. They HATE themselves for being white so they do everything they can to destroy the White Race.They race mix,ally themselves with nonwhites,advocate against white interests.
Odium

The white race IS superior but you miss one BIG thing when it comes to White Supremacy. I don't advocate White Supremacy because that means we would RULE over another race. My ultimate goal is a 100% completely white world....there would be no need for "white supremacy" other than the fact Whites ARE a superior race especially compared to Negro's and Latino's.
Odium

I believe in the USA that my founding fathers wanted which if you read the naturalization acts of the 1790's you would understand meant FREE WHITE PEOPLE plain and simple in English for all to understand. YOU are a piece of leftist commie scum who deserves the ultimate penalty.Funny how someone from Poland/Russia is a communist in disguise still believes in the same ideology that your ancestors tried to get away from. What a pathetic excuse for a human being...you spit on their graves.
Odium

The War on women

women just need to shut up and be thankful that men exist to do the hard work that makes their life so easy,,,
Progressive hunter

If you have better examples please post here. I doubt that I have scratched the surface, particularly in respect of LGBT.

Your first mistake was assuming all republicans are conservatives

I see you're still protecting your precious Muslims....who really do treat women badly

Last edited:
Your first mistake was assuming all republicans are conservatives

I see you're still protecting your precious Muslims
I see it manifested in the Republican Party. No women,no blacks,no gays. Hypocrite "Christians" who are anything but. Its the nasty party.

Except Trump picked up more minorities than previous repub candidates .....just a other talking point trooper

I see it manifested in the Republican Party. No women,no blacks,no gays. Hypocrite "Christians" who are anything but. Its the nasty party.
Niki Hayley, Sarah Palin, Susan Collins et. al. are guys.
J.C. Watts, Tim Scott, Allen West, & Herman Cain are crackers.
Log Cabin Republicans are really closeted straight guys.

I'd ask if you could embarrass yourself some more, but all that has to happen is wait around awhile and you'll manage.

I'd ask if you could embarrass yourself some more, but all that has to happen is wait around awhile and you'll manage.
If these log cabin republicans had any weight we would not see republican politicians oppose gay rights at every opportunity. They are about 50 years behind the democrats. Are you saying that the Republicans are a gay friendly party ?

If these log cabin republicans had any weight we would not see republican politicians oppose gay rights at every opportunity. They are about 50 years behind the democrats. Are you saying that the Republicans are a gay friendly party ?
You cast the wide net and failed....Best STFU and avoid further humiliation.

You cast the wide net and failed....Best STFU and cease further humiliation.
Are you saying that the Republicans are a gay friendly party ?

Well original poster is Demonstrating that he have no idea what conservatism is. All he has shown us that he knows how to cherry pick anonymous quotes on a message board for his propaganda.

But can you blame him? It’s much easier to create a caricature to demonie than to argue against:

Liberty
The constitution
Fiscal responsibility
Getting out of debt
Lower taxes
Less regulation
States rights
Individual liberty
Self government
Limited government
Natural rights
National security
The right to self defense and to bear arms

If I had to fight that I’d probably be cherry picking quotes and attacking caricatures too

I started a thread earlier about Republican hatred for women..

What the hell would you know about American conservatism and republicans from the far side of the pond in that little dinky damp blot you call a "country?" You think you know crap from reading your government-suppressed/regulated/filtered media run by a country led by a QUEEN?

This from a British Empire now looking to build its military on recruiting SNOWFLAKES? Why my GRANDMOTHER could knock you over with one blow from the back of her hand.

British Army Seeks 'Snow Flakes' And 'Me Me Me Millennials' In New Recruiting Campaign
UK army recruitment ads target 'snowflake' millennials
UK army seeks 'snowflakes' and 'selfie addicts' in new ads - CNN

Why you greasy, paunchy, pot-bellied, balding, four-eyed, pork-chop loving fag, my little girl could kick the living shit out of you without breaking a sweat. You probably have to search around in your shorts just to find your pecker before you piss yourself.

new-5.jpg

Do you know what Muslims do to people like you? They throw you gays off buildings.

ISIS-executing-gay-man-Fallujah-640x480.jpg

If you didn't know less than nothing, you'd know that republicans LOVE women. Go to any republican or conservative event and you will find it FULL of beautiful WOMEN.

bikerchicksDSC_1457.jpg
8299289.jpg

In fact, we ATTRACT them.

bibiiiaa.png
fbcdihhe.png
giiifbed.png

I better be careful I don't short out your pacemaker. Go find me a liberal, democratic event with girls like that? Last leftist rally I saw, the best looking girls there were THESE:

3328g74.jpg

Just your speed, I know. Do yourself a favor Tommy Tick-brain and stick to something you know, your own pathetic, Muslim-run country, little boys under the age of 9, and how to ask your dominatrix for another SPANKING.

Last edited:
I started a thread earlier about Republican hatred for women..

What the hell would you know about American conservatism and republicans from the far side of the pond in that little dinky damp blot you call a "country?" You think you know crap from reading your government-suppressed/regulated/filtered media run by a country led by a QUEEN?

This from a British Empire now looking to build its military on recruiting SNOWFLAKES? Why my GRANDMOTHER could knock you over with one blow from the back of her hand.

British Army Seeks 'Snow Flakes' And 'Me Me Me Millennials' In New Recruiting Campaign
UK army recruitment ads target 'snowflake' millennials
UK army seeks 'snowflakes' and 'selfie addicts' in new ads - CNN

Why you greasy, paunchy, pot-bellied, balding, four-eyed, pork-chop loving fag, my little girl could kick the living shit out of you without breaking a sweat. You probably have to search around in your shorts just to find your pecker before you piss yourself.

View attachment 238405

Do you know what Muslims do to people like you? They throw you gays off buildings.

View attachment 238417

If you didn't know less than nothing, you'd know that republicans LOVE women. Go to any republican or conservative event and you will find it FULL of beautiful WOMEN.

View attachment 238407 View attachment 238408

In fact, we ATTRACT them.

View attachment 238409 View attachment 238410 View attachment 238411

I better be careful I don't short out your pacemaker. Go find me a liberal, democratic event with girls like that? Last leftist rally I saw, the best looking girls there were THESE:

View attachment 238412

Just your speed, I know. Do yourself a favor Tommy Tick-brain and stick to something you know, your own pathetic, Muslim-run country, little boys under the age of 9, and how to ask your dominatrix for another SPANKING.
Which areas do those girls represent ?

I started a thread earlier about Republican hatred for women. I started looking for examples of this on this board. I quickly realised that it is not just women that Republicans hate. They pretty much hate everyone.

Time is against this party when they comprise angry white guys.

This is why Republicans are doomed.

'hijab' wearing 'muslim' women in 'congress'

Since I believe that Islam is actually Satanism, I am opposed to All forms of Islam. I'd compare it most with Nazism as a Social and Political Paradigm, and with Satanism as a religion.
The Original Tree

We are on our way to an oppressive theocracy with PC culture and Sharia Law on the Horizon as The Law of the land if we do not continue to be vigilant.
The Original Tree

as i said in my opening post . if you are stupid enough to import them then you will have to deal with them and i think that importation of 'muslims' is a huge mistake
Pismoe

it starts out with "I'm happy to be able to wear the hijab. " it ends with "You slut, wear the hijab or go to prison".
Tipsycatlover

USA or America was founded by Westerners . Thats White Male Westerners from a very small location in the English Isles . It is my thinking that USA will be lost eventually because of these ' third worlders' like these 'muslim' women in 'congress' but probably not in my lifetime
Pismoe

Moronic Muslim Congresscritter Sworn in Using Thomas Jefferson’s Quran

Muslims crashed jumbo jets into the World Trade Centre. We should deport them all.
Taz

It will be a sad, sad day in America, if we are electing a possible undermining force into our governing body now.
Beagle9

Lets hear it for the girls!!

When their periods sync up Dem's won't get anything passed.
Blues Legend

Ilhan Omar Sworn In - Immediately Engages In Identity Politics

This post literally had nothing to do with her "scarf" but since you mentioned it I'll point that out too, and emphatically state this right now: Islam has NO PLACE in Western governments.
Now go on, call me a racist.
Satrebil

I will judge people on whatever the fuck I want to judge them about, your approval is not required. And that being said: Fuck Islam and every single adherent to that murderous despotic ideology masquerading as a "religion of peace".
Satrebil

I checked the Somalian's bio and the timing makes no sense. The Muzzie allegedly learned English in one year (1995?) and taught her creepy relatives English prior to that.
hau_8g7_F-C81GZG--zpqildSPgKYlhMuI5NLnvuG7oCgQffflrFkyZ5Jp5p1KU4GDpsCc7z4v4-aoLJbdsuBTcMb2XSDbTh-A4ObjXv_Ddqm3KcTVJ0D-LvzYmMDf28LrIlxj5A
Either way, again Congress needs to pass legislation that all candidates take a college level test in the English language, American history, and American government and be born of American taxpaying citizens.
Snouter

Photos of Alexander Cortez or Sandy as she was known at her elites high school in Yorktown not in

I know it’s hard for some black people to understand certain things.
Tycho 1572

Is she saying she wants Trump to grab her snatch?
Pete 7469

Are there any nude pictures of her out there ?
Wanna buy some ?
Digital Drifter

HYPOCRISY...Ocasio-Cortez won’t say if she’s taking a salary during shutdown

She's part of the democrat Party's Murderer's Row: complete ignoramus Freshman, Stolen Valor Senator, Fake Indian Senator, Chinese Spy Senator, I could go on
Crusader Frank

Poll: 6 in 7 American voters say minorities are favored over Americans

And then the dipshit moderates and liberals(if they didnt recount the elections) voted in the bat shit crazy Nan from San Fran again. Boy the stock market didnt like that, as we have seen the drop just like it did when she took the gavel in 2007.. If the stock market crashes again, it wont be Bush's fault, it will be Nancy Pelosi, because she once again is holding the purse strings…
Andaronjim

Open border globalists want to replace white people with more a docile, uneducated darker crowd that they can manipulate more easily. That's why White people are discriminated against.
Taz

WHITE BASHING is the mongrel democrats new favorite past time. But have you noticed, who RUNS the democrat party? Why... OLD WHITE PEOPLE of course. But mongrel demtards are too STUPID to see the irony, the double standard, the hypocrisy. Yes the new radical democrat party has ABANDONED it's support for the vast majority of normal, legal, born and bred here, Americans, who just happen to be the majority of are WHITE. The new radical democrap party believes that this is a winning solution. Take up with the minorities and illegal aliens flooding America in hopes that they will get enough votes from them to stay in power. It's all about power. Turn their back on and even trash REAL Americans over illegal aliens, and the blacks they've bamboozled into voting for them by promising them table scraps to sit on their ass and not work, to keep them lazy and stupid and hooked on freebies and voting for dems for decades

You are NOT white,you are a JEW!
Odium

Most Anti Whites are white themselves. They HATE themselves for being white so they do everything they can to destroy the White Race.They race mix,ally themselves with nonwhites,advocate against white interests.
Odium

The white race IS superior but you miss one BIG thing when it comes to White Supremacy. I don't advocate White Supremacy because that means we would RULE over another race. My ultimate goal is a 100% completely white world....there would be no need for "white supremacy" other than the fact Whites ARE a superior race especially compared to Negro's and Latino's.
Odium

I believe in the USA that my founding fathers wanted which if you read the naturalization acts of the 1790's you would understand meant FREE WHITE PEOPLE plain and simple in English for all to understand. YOU are a piece of leftist commie scum who deserves the ultimate penalty.Funny how someone from Poland/Russia is a communist in disguise still believes in the same ideology that your ancestors tried to get away from. What a pathetic excuse for a human being...you spit on their graves.
Odium

The War on women

women just need to shut up and be thankful that men exist to do the hard work that makes their life so easy,,,
Progressive hunter

If you have better examples please post here. I doubt that I have scratched the surface, particularly in respect of LGBT.

Kill the greedy conservative haters, eh comrade?

Well original poster is Demonstrating that he have no idea what conservatism is. All he has shown us that he knows how to cherry pick anonymous quotes on a message board for his propaganda.

But can you blame him? It’s much easier to create a caricature to demonie than to argue against:

Liberty
The constitution
Fiscal responsibility
Getting out of debt
Lower taxes
Less regulation
States rights
Individual liberty
Self government
Limited government
Natural rights
National security

If I had to fight that I’d probably be cherry picking quotes and attacking caricatures too
Wrong .

It's seen for exactly what it is:

Reactionary

Bigoted

Racist

Hateful

Xenophobic

Fearful of change, diversity, and inclusion

Authoritarian

Seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent

Hostile to gay Americans, transgender Americans and the privacy rights of women

Conservatism is the bane of the American people.

Liberty
The constitution
Fiscal responsibility
Getting out of debt
Lower taxes
Less regulation
States rights
Individual liberty
Self government
Limited government
Natural rights
National security

Wrong .

It's seen for exactly what it is:

Reactionary

Bigoted

Racist

Hateful

Xenophobic

Fearful of change, diversity, and inclusion

Authoritarian

Seeks to compel conformity and punish dissent

Hostile to gay Americans, transgender Americans and the privacy rights of women

Conservatism is the bane of the American people.

You're a world class loon, Jones.

Forum List

Back